Poll

Whom do u want 2 save Abhay as he is frozen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whom do u want to bring Abhay back from his frozen state????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Pia to save Abhay...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only Pia and her love can do this miracle but i wish kaash superiors kar paate aisa. 😊 😊 😊
Ashtad. thumbnail
Going after the promo, Piya's presence will wake him up. I just hope Abhay hanst forgot Piya aswell, that would really complicate things.
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
If Abhay can be the Main Lead and being a Vampire. It is possible that next in store for us will be Werewolf. 

he might come next and might be the one who will save Abhay
Bunku thumbnail
That will be definitely PIAthis is the luv story of ag and patang.but now pia has lost her memory and abhay is frozen...can't w8 to see the new story.but still metz is the threat since she said that she will come back for abhay.abhay has now to choose between pia and metz.i think panchi will end up with danish and T become their friend.will kabir try to hit on pia meantime what will happen to haseena and chand?can anyone tell me?but what about misha &panchi and others will they also lose memory about abhay?can't w8
Ashtad. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPoojaBose

If Abhay can be the Main Lead and being a Vampire. It is possible that next in store for us will be Werewolf. 

he might come next and might be the one who will save Abhay

Going after the articles, the commng werewolf is apparently the new evil or 'grey' side of the show. so i dont think he will be a saviour. i guess its Piyas presence as the Promo shows. apparently she's been keept away from dehradun after the Memory loss and now comes back after one year.
usha786 thumbnail
i think 2 danger is around with piya maithli and ware wolf, so abhay you will have to come back. 
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
obviously  PIA and only Pia! ❤️ Edited by ninjahattori - 12 years ago
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pia's love can only bring him back ❤️