Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC's unwinding fundas-indya.com (Page 6)

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Originally posted by 49erFan

[QUOTE=Pramila.harish]Oh, I am tired of seeing GC's article with same questions and answers.  I really wonder why there are no articles about Drasti.  Why is she overlooked??  Something really fishy happening...

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! LOL

No dear this is purely marketing strategy,  As long as you are in news, people will remember you.  Star One is secondary channel, where only few youths remember the actors.  But keep in notices to whole entertainment industry, these are the tactics required. I just wanted my Drasti should be equally noticed about her beauty, brains and her skills. Otherwise this male dominated industry will never give chance for lady to come up. 

whtever u said abt tv industry mit b true...
but 1 thing which i feel is..much less u know about stars more good it is...Embarrassed
As far as DD is concerned..her beauty , talent  will surely get noticed..she got noticed in DMG even though she was not lead...people still love her as  muski..Embarrassed...then geet took her to new heights...im sure...she will get wht she wants..without getting media in her life...Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84gurpreet28Bingemeravigiliso49erFanSerendipity..SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtian...

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by sia.k_1

Zee, there is.. At  what time he goes to sleep? He forgot to tell that Cry

Oh please, I don't want to read about this OuchLOL

ROFLROFL
We mit get a details  with pics and video too...

ROFL

Please spare me the horror OuchCryLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84meravigiliso49erFan..natasha..Serendipity..rahmona_pakswe

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
agree wid most of u,he takes day off to do all stuff den anthr day off to give interview abt wht he had done,smone really thinks publicity is ultra imp rathr den wrk...no ofence to anybody.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84meravigiliso..natasha..

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Embarrassed
I will also like chinese food nowLOL
I think i will order sum 2niteEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtian...

[QUOTE=49erFan][QUOTE=Pramila.harish]Oh, I am tired of seeing GC's article with same questions and answers.  I really wonder why there are no articles about Drasti.  Why is she overlooked??  Something really fishy happening...

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! LOL

No dear this is purely marketing strategy,  As long as you are in news, people will remember you.  Star One is secondary channel, where only few youths remember the actors.  But keep in notices to whole entertainment industry, these are the tactics required. I just wanted my Drasti should be equally noticed about her beauty, brains and her skills. Otherwise this male dominated industry will never give chance for lady to come up. 

whtever u said abt tv industry mit b true...
but 1 thing which i feel is..much less u know about stars more good it is...Embarrassed
As far as DD is concerned..her beauty , talent  will surely get noticed..she got noticed in DMG even though she was not lead...people still love her as  muski..Embarrassed...then geet took her to new heights...im sure...she will get wht she wants..without getting media in her life...Clap

[i just hope what you said is correct]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261-Khush-49erFanmandymore..natasha..

aalpana Newbie
aalpana
aalpana

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Oh, I am tired of seeing GC's article with same questions and answers.  I really wonder why there are no articles about Drasti.  Why is she overlooked??  Something really fishy happening...

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!Shocked
Really?Then why do you demand of her articles n interviews with GC always?This is called making out a mockery abt ownself.

You too lied here.You are bashing GC in 100 different ways.The only thing true is you are a GC hater and you love to bash him.

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself!
In this way you are tarnishing your fav actress image only and with that the forum also.
I request MODs to take care of all the bashings here done against the actor and ppl who are indulged in these action may be taken against them surely.
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanks tanu, he is to cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
kya yaar...roz ,roz  ek hi  baat thote ki tarah ratt lagata hain...bakwas hain...mujhe ek doubt hain...ye  baate   khud GC hi kaheta hain...ya phir GC ke image ko ''koyi aur tho use nhi karta apne  profit ke liye...'' confused ...Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetakshigeet261Armu4evahappygolucky

Go to top