GC's unwinding fundas-indya.com - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
was he given a questionnaire to fill out which he then distributed to various journalists...the same questions have come in the last few articles of his and still there's no consistency in the answers...πŸ˜†

thanks Tanu.
he's so down to earth and hardworking. great article, thanks for sharing!
Thanks a lot for the article :)

At the end of the day, there is no MSK without Gurmeet Choudhary like there is no Geet without Drashti Dhami. The guy has put a lot of effort to give us an amazing character like Maan Singh Khurana and we should appreciate that, like how we appreciate Drashti for giving us the character Geet. It's easy to play a character that is similar to your real identity but it takes a lot of skills to play someone different though every actor puts a little bit of himself/herself into a role to help create the character they are portraying. The height of hypocrisy in this forum sometimes is shocking.

Originally posted by aalpana

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!😲
Really?Then why do you demand of her articles n interviews with GC always?This is called making out a mockery abt ownself.

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!
You too lied here.You are bashing GC in 100 different ways.The only thing true is you are a GC hater and you love to bash him.

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself!
In this way you are tarnishing your fav actress image only and with that the forum also.
I request MODs to take care of all the bashings here done against the actor and ppl who are indulged in these action may be taken against them surely.

When and where did i request for a DD article, please show me!

Im not bashing GC, trust me I know the man has a heart of gold, infact I know he does...criticism and bashing r two different things!

Again r u sure Im bashing and tarnishing ones image!  What left to tarnish when scar is there! 😳😳
Originally posted by swan20

was he given a questionnaire to fill out which he then distributed to various journalists...the same questions have come in the last few articles of his and still there's no consistency in the answers...πŸ˜†

thanks Tanu.

Very tureπŸ˜†
Q- aap iss duniya mein aane ka credit kis ko dete hain ?

A- ji do i need to answer it πŸ˜‰ ...
Originally posted by temorocks

I agree πŸ˜†

One thing I don't get, Why GC says think which doesn't match at all on what he do? He says I don't like or I don't party, while he is almost everyday on pics on a lots of parties, weird

@ Zee 

Exactly .πŸ˜†
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
Originally posted by minnie.reet

🀣
Originally posted by minnie.reet

I want to guess 🀣