GC's unwinding fundas-indya.com - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 49erFan

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!😲
Really?Then why do you demand of her articles n interviews with GC always?This is called making out a mockery abt ownself.

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!
You too lied here.You are bashing GC in 100 different ways.The only thing true is you are a GC hater and you love to bash him.

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself!
In this way you are tarnishing your fav actress image only and with that the forum also.
I request MODs to take care of all the bashings here done against the actor and ppl who are indulged in these action may be taken against them surely.
thanks tanu, he is to cute.
kya yaar...roz ,roz  ek hi  baat thote ki tarah ratt lagata hain...bakwas hain...mujhe ek doubt hain...ye  baate   khud GC hi kaheta hain...ya phir GC ke image ko ''koyi aur tho use nhi karta apne  profit ke liye...'' confused ...😕 
next time GC should also mention in his fitness/unwinding mantras about giving interview every second or third day which helps him to get of
the stress... inspite of being very busy in the shoot  and all other
extra curicular activites... never misses to give the interview... regarding someone being movie buff ...no words for it ... as we have seen their interview ... who is the favourit actor and fav song of that someone...oh goshhh ... phir se jhooth GC ke naam pe
Yup.jst fed up of his interviews nthng new.every alternate day v hav his article.he shld stp doing dis seriously.
Originally posted by Mllu.N

omg workout in garden he should have some mercy on people living around esp girls🤣he should be banned!!!omg no right to look this much haaawwwttt😍😆

Mallu

Oyye.. Mallu..think what oppurtunity this is... i did so go and stay in his neighbourhood if i culd AFFORD 😉 to watch him.. ..doing his Chi-Chi ☺️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hate to admit it but Maan Singh Khurana is SO much better than Gurmeet Choudhary! Way more drool worthy!😛
skee tanu🤗
now if i ignore a couple of words here and there, it was nice to hear about his fundas😉
@tanu:with an ambulance waiting outside in case of tooo much of his hot body creates a suffocation omg🤣🤣🤣and make it impossible to breath o yeah do one thing dont go alone...someone to give you CPR🤣🤣🤣🤣

omg omg hell hot he is☺️

Mallu
Thanks Tanu🤗

Oh...he runs in the garden??😍
I wish I was a butterfly in that garden😍...or even a fly...😕