Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Zeee, I dont want to know now, today it will be sleeping, tomorrow he will say I love to walk, next day he will say I love to do classical dancing!  Never consistency in his answers.  ROFL🀣

Now I am having strong feeling that he might takes off day on 10th June for the release of his film, even thought he is hardly in the film, but no offence, GC ko bharosa nahi hai when it comes to off days, he takes so many off days every and each month aur woh bhi most of the time for waste of time reasons
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Next set of answers will be color of his tiffins too!  Oh wait, colors of his undergarments too!  God I could care less about his daily routine!  Give us a break babaji! 🀣

I wonder now, he talks a bout a lots of things, Is there anything left to talk about?

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! πŸ˜†

No dear this is purely marketing strategy,  As long as you are in news, people will remember you.  Star One is secondary channel, where only few youths remember the actors.  But keep in notices to whole entertainment industry, these are the tactics required. I just wanted my Drasti should be equally noticed about her beauty, brains and her skills. Otherwise this male dominated industry will never give chance for lady to come up. 

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Anoither thing

Are reporters jobless these days?? why same questions asked again and again to same person? Is he the only celebrity left to be taken interview of??? why cant we know about what Dhrashti likes??

even i want to know about DD...😳
Have hardly seen any interview of hers...😭
But mit be coz she is normal human being...n does normal stuff after going home...
not extra ordinary karname like others...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zee, there is.. At  what time he goes to sleep? He forgot to tell that 😭
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

No dear this is purely marketing strategy,  As long as you are in news, people will remember you.  Star One is secondary channel, where only few youths remember the actors.  But keep in notices to whole entertainment industry, these are the tactics required. I just wanted my Drasti should be equally noticed about her beauty, brains and her skills. Otherwise this male dominated industry will never give chance for lady to come up. 

I understand what u say, but if the actor has confidence enough of him/herself, then no need to be in news all the time, there r many actors who having huge fans following, but they try to avoid being on press all time, example Rajeev Khandelwal, he is a heartthrob since long time, not only coz of his acting ability, but coz of handling the media and fans really well as well...

I am not comparing, I am only giving an example, infact so much of apperance and giving such interviews, etc... is not on actors' credits, it gets annoying with the time, especially TV actors who can easily be forgotten once the show gets over...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Oh please, I don't want to read about this πŸ˜†

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

i doubt he will have time to sleep n all...
until and unless there are more then 24hrs in day...πŸ˜†

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@parmila,  yah I know how TV and popularity works, but if one gives different articles it would be nice na!  I mean here we have 4 articles with same questions with different answers na!

I wonder if this reporter is a female, maybe she is attracted to his six pack!  🀣