GC's unwinding fundas-indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet Chaudhary's unwinding fundas
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Hottie Gurmeet Chaudhary, though hardly gets time to unwind or relax due to taxing television serial shoot of STAR One's Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi, has some cool mantras to maximize his free time. Read on to know about his unwinding fundas.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
I unwind by?
Working out. I enjoy exercise. I am a black belt in martial arts and love all forms of workout. I try to keep changing them to give my body a variation and also not get bored of the same routine. No matter what time I wind up my shoot, I always exercise before going home. I workout in the gym thrice a week and then do free exercises or run in a garden in my building.

Dance is cool
Both my wife Debina and I love listening to music and dancing. The first thing I do is switch on the music when I am in my car or even home. we both love dancing too and Debina is a classical dancer too.

Parties and me?
I am not into parties as such. Sure sometimes they are fun but I don't have to go out every weekend. I would rather stay at home with my wife, family and friends or go out with them. Basically to unwind, you should do any activity that relaxes you. It should make you feel light and happy.

I enjoy watching?
Movies. I hardly watch television due to time constraints. As for movies, I can divide a film in two parts if it gets too late, which you cant do in tv. I like watching all kinds of movies and Debina too is a movie buff.

Food and me …
I relish home-cooked food as I have very simple tastes. I am not into fancy stuff and particular or fussy about food. Whenever I do eat out, I opt for Chinese. I like anything Chinese.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear, he has such a grueling routine, what does he do for fun πŸ˜•
Thanks Tanu...i don't know the person in first pic 😳😳
thankyouooo sooo much!!!
how abt this comment?πŸ˜†

omg workout in garden he should have some mercy on people living around esp girls🀣he should be banned!!!omg no right to look this much haaawwwtttπŸ˜πŸ˜†

Mallu
what about the dance class?πŸ€” No time to see movie.. par ek ahafthe pehle had been seeing movie every dayπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Running around...😍. aap kaunse comminuty mein rhthe ho...πŸ˜ƒ I want to run around with you...πŸ˜ƒ
thnx for sharing...
Luv to knw abt gc's life...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oye.. no comments?? πŸ€”

I agree πŸ˜†

One thing I don't get, Why GC says think which doesn't match at all on what he do? He says I don't like or I don't party, while he is almost everyday on pics on a lots of parties, weird
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Thanks tannu,  I dont know what to comment yaar!  Should i be practical or go for the kill🀣
Oh, I am tired of seeing GC's article with same questions and answers.  I really wonder why there are no articles about Drasti.  Why is she overlooked??  Something really fishy happening...
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Oh, I am tired of seeing GC's article with same questions and answers.  I really wonder why there are no articles about Drasti.  Why is she overlooked??  Something really fishy happening...

You see Drashti doesn't need articles to get love and support from her fans!  All love her the way she is!

GC answered the same question in 4 different ways!  U see when u lie once, u got to lie again and again, but if u tell the truth its just one answer!

ROFL, he sure makes a mockery out of himself! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†