Tum woh maithali nahi jisse maine pyar kiya!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww...wat a classic scene it was b/w Ametz!!!!! D best scene of yesterday's episode nd also d best scene shot by visu!!!!!πŸ‘ d scene had so much intensity nd pain dat u felt like jumping into d TV nd cry along wid abhayπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Abhay love for metz had always been pure deep nd true...he even hated piya for no reason jst because he cudnot bear anybody else to be like metz!!! Abhay did not convert metz b'coz he knw dat d life of a vampire is not a life but a living hell!!!! You r jst alive but u don't have a life!!! it was not in his hands if chaandeena converted him but he definitely did not want metz to be cursed wid a vampire life!!!! he did not want her to be called a monster or a blood sucker...rather die peacefully wid her abhendra's memories!!!!!! He loved her truly!!!!! His love was not selfish...jst for keeping metz wid him he cud not push her into d dark world of vampires where dere r no feelings no heart!!!!! πŸ˜­
But metz on d other hand accused him for loving sumone else rather dan seeing how he died everyday seeing her look-alike!!!!!! Doesn't abhay have a life??? Can't he move on??? Is love so selfish (like metz portrayed d other day)???? Metz was disappointing...she still regards herself as d princess who wud get dat thing instantly on which she wud keep her hand!!!! she is obsessed wid abhay...dat's it!!!! she wants him now b'coz she cannot see her ego getting hurt nd she being left out!!!!!
And piya on d other hand was like goddess of sacrifice...she was ready to sacrifice her life happily for her love b'coz for her d tym spent wid abhay, d love shared wid abhay was wat her life was nd it was pure nd true!!!!! she wudn't mind dying wid abhay's memories😳

P.S. kal marne ka din tha.πŸ˜†...pehle woh ganda sa wolf, den vampire tracker nd den sid...
PSS dey have really worked on deir effects...dey were surely better dan dat fight b/w abhay nd sid before!!!!

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Chakku..SO true yaar .πŸ€—.kya epi tha yaar..Hilake rakhdiya..& Monday wala will be the EPIC moment ..& the most passionate & painful moment ever TILL DATE..GOD I am eagerly waiting as well as dreading with the idea to watch that immortal moment yaar.😭

.VISU isse bhi zyada kya karsakte hain ..hai na..They were TOTALLY CLASS  yesterday...beyond imagination..!And you are so right those fight effects were././SUPER DUPER..!!I so love this PKYEK team for teh fact that they always work hard to improvise..with whatever minimal technology they have..or resources they have..TOO GOOD..PKYEK ROCKS FOREVER..!! πŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭 I m still crying for Abhiya. 
Monday wala episode ke baad to forum mein aansuon ki baad hi aa jayegi.
I agree with u kal wale fight sequence chahe thoda chhota tha par effects better the.
Vaise Chand Haseena, Werewolf, Abhay, Sid etc. ko ladane ke liye  ko jungle mein akela chhod ke tumse milane to nahin aaya as kahin usne socha ki leap se pehle hi setting kar loon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by pari_smart - 12 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow awesome post chakku!

And what do u mean by vampire tracker?πŸ˜• Did I miss anything yesterday?πŸ€”
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What an Epic episode Of Y-days , i'm still desCended in it .. 'cos its really very hard to recOver by watChin' that my Abhay was Weepin' just 'cos Of that Sellfish , Vile Love .. What was Abhay's Gaffe ? Merely he Loved the Girl more than his life ? And what she has given him in return ?
Soreness , Nasty Look , Is this Love , No its definitely not Love .. Its an Egoish Love , to whom she wanna rule Over it .. Abhay's Life was just On a smooth traCk , and abruplty she came and make his Life Bloody Hell ? Whooaa ! Abhay ain't a Evil Vampire , he's the Good One .. but still he 've to endure Loads just 'cos Of his Past .. She made him Frozen this is so Heart aChin' , when he weeped my heart was Weepin' .. His One Excruciatin' tear made me Mad .. Abhay Abhay Abhay .. Its Unbearalbe fo' me to see you in this State my Love .. You've to come baCk ASAP ..

Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate mathly!!! how can be she so mean?? if she wanted abhay then what the hell was she doing wid sid?? she became so selfish and mean!!! usne abhay ko rulaya!!!!!!!!😑 abhay use nehi mar sakta hein to mujhe bol deta to main jaakar uska khoon kar deti!!! she ruined everything!! ah.. mera dimag kharab ho gaya hein!!!
and d fight scene was really good!! but wo wolf kaha se aya?? i mean aisa wolf?? yuck!! main ne to socha tha ki wolf kitne awesome hoten hein bt ye wala wolf to sachi mein ganda tha!!!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
d epi was superb..m still cryng 4 abhay...he was so shattered...n now..on monday..abhay n pia will meet...m sooo waitng 4 monday
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh Chakku..SO true yaar .πŸ€—.kya epi tha yaar..Hilake rakhdiya..& Monday wala will be the EPIC moment ..& the most passionate & painful moment ever TILL DATE..GOD I am eagerly waiting as well as dreading with the idea to watch that immortal moment yaar.😭

.VISU isse bhi zyada kya karsakte hain ..hai na..They were TOTALLY CLASS  yesterday...beyond imagination..!And you are so right those fight effects were././SUPER DUPER..!!I so love this PKYEK team for teh fact that they always work hard to improvise..with whatever minimal technology they have..or resources they have..TOO GOOD..PKYEK ROCKS FOREVER..!! πŸ‘πŸ€—

oh...how nice of u hema to reply on my post!!!!!πŸ€— i found yesterday's epi d best epi of d week...nd monday wud be a new beginning!!!😳😳 desperately waiting to see dat😳
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

😭😭😭 I m still crying for Abhiya. 

Monday wala episode ke baad to forum mein aansuon ki baad hi aa jayegi.
I agree with u kal wale fight sequence chahe thoda chhota tha par effects better the.
Vaise Chand Haseena, Werewolf, Abhay, Sid etc. ko ladane ke liye  ko jungle mein akela chhod ke tumse milane to nahin aaya as kahin usne socha ki leap se pehle hi setting kar loon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ya monday wala epi is gonna be crying packed for sure...abhiya separation😭😭 but a new beginning!!!!!...😳😳
BDW kal chaand mere ghar par baithhkar chai pee raha thaπŸ˜†

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

wow awesome post chakku!

And what do u mean by vampire tracker?πŸ˜• Did I miss anything yesterday?πŸ€”

thanks farzanaπŸ€—
ya dat old buddhha promo wala...he is vampire tracker na!!!! sid bit him yesterday!!!!