Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Digu & Baaji join hands to save Nakku - Article (Page 3)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

WOUld u please not mind if I "DISLIKE" this post..please please please. For one BAAJI when will u prove u r Dutta's best friend...till date u have been the biggest flop in crisis..i mean seriously his track record is not sterling without dutta...But i guess thats what the Channel ppl want to show...So hail new dostana Diggu-baaji..what do we call it GuJi??

I know everyone will dislike this post. Even i don't like this. This post is just for Information. I posted because the story is moving like i expected. Like you have mentioned the CVs want as supporting character. Baaji supported dutta, in his absence, he supported nakku and they are contniuing it now with digu and nakku (maybe he will pretend to a friend to digu for sometime and then realise that digu will not harm nakku) and if & when some other dutta comes, he will support dutta. Till then it is digu, i guess.

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hehe, I would rather not create a new topic for a SBB segement on Deegu and BajI saving Naku, so I'll just say I saw it. Hmm...looked very cheap and ridiculous, Naku shouting 'Deegu, mere saab jal jaayenge!' and Dutta the doll burning WackoDeadOuch Well take it as 2 things, a) it was insulting to show the doll being burnt and b) we don't ever have to cast our eyes on that horrific sight again! Anyway, looks like AC was having difficulty picking Mahi up from the square fire that had surrounded her as she was tied to a tree ROFL W*F? Then he's saying 'Sahiba sahiba, jal jaogi' something like tha,as Naku tries to pat the fire out on the doll- poor dialogue delivery as usual. Then he carries her away in his godi with Baji walking in front of him with a car on fire in the background (I think). Reminded me of a scene from Kaante and then Dutta walking away from shooting the car that burst into flames during his bg story telling episode. What did Baji do then? Throw a few punches Clap Someone end this show please.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimnx12divy609sub_rosa-Ritz-TheRagerAreYaar

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Hehe, I would rather not create a new topic for a SBB segement on Deegu and BajI saving Naku, so I'll just say I saw it. Hmm...looked very cheap and ridiculous, Naku shouting 'Deegu, mere saab jal jaayenge!' and Dutta the doll burning WackoDeadOuch Well take it as 2 things, a) it was insulting to show the doll being burnt and b) we don't ever have to cast our eyes on that horrific sight again! Anyway, looks like AC was having difficulty picking Mahi up from the square fire that had surrounded her as she was tied to a tree ROFL W*F? Then he's saying 'Sahiba sahiba, jal jaogi' something like tha,as Naku tries to pat the fire out on the doll- poor dialogue delivery as usual. Then he carries her away in his godi with Baji walking in front of him with a car on fire in the background (I think). Reminded me of a scene from Kaante and then Dutta walking away from shooting the car that burst into flames during his bg story telling episode. What did Baji do then? Throw a few punches Clap Someone end this show please.

In SBS they showed the same scene, but there was interview with MV, VR and Aadesh. They(SBS reporter) said maybe she will regain her memory.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

My heatfelt condolences that you had to watch it.
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

square fire. Shocked Wow I guess that's different than the ring of fire. everyone quickly gather around your TV coz we have something different in LCL. Square fire. ROFL even these interviews are turning out so lame. so I'm guessing Baji did nothing. I wanted him to save her. Disapprove apni vehini ko sirf Baji hi bacha sakta hai. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltl

Go to top