Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Hehe, I would rather not create a new topic for a SBB segement on Deegu and BajI saving Naku, so I'll just say I saw it. Hmm...looked very cheap and ridiculous, Naku shouting 'Deegu, mere saab jal jaayenge!' and Dutta the doll burning 🤢 Well take it as 2 things, a) it was insulting to show the doll being burnt and b) we don't ever have to cast our eyes on that horrific sight again! Anyway, looks like AC was having difficulty picking Mahi up from the square fire that had surrounded her as she was tied to a tree 🤣 W*F? Then he's saying 'Sahiba sahiba, jal jaogi' something like tha,as Naku tries to pat the fire out on the doll- poor dialogue delivery as usual. Then he carries her away in his godi with Baji walking in front of him with a car on fire in the background (I think). Reminded me of a scene from Kaante and then Dutta walking away from shooting the car that burst into flames during his bg story telling episode. What did Baji do then? Throw a few punches 👏 Someone end this show please.

square fire. 😲 Wow I guess that's different than the ring of fire. everyone quickly gather around your TV coz we have something different in LCL. Square fire. 🤣 even these interviews are turning out so lame. so I'm guessing Baji did nothing. I wanted him to save her. 😒 apni vehini ko sirf Baji hi bacha sakta hai. 😳