Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing dear
i don't care if diggu gonna show feelings for naku and don't care about shabbir's entry as dutta.

why baaji can't do all this alone as he can handle several goons at once but no now CV's will need diggu piggu for his help.
ridiculous track

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

oh god how many more times do i have to say DISGUSTING!!!!

🀒🀒🀒
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

fanx 4 sharin d news btw.x

meghaparti thumbnail
Why dont they pls. shut the show instead of showing Nakku falling for another guy...anyways thanks for sharingπŸ˜†
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who is interested in this crap story of a mad woman & a gunda .
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOUld u please not mind if I "DISLIKE" this post..please please please. For one BAAJI when will u prove u r Dutta's best friend...till date u have been the biggest flop in crisis..i mean seriously his track record is not sterling without dutta...But i guess thats what the Channel ppl want to show...So hail new dostana Diggu-baaji..what do we call it GuJi??
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

WOUld u please not mind if I "DISLIKE" this post..please please please. For one BAAJI when will u prove u r Dutta's best friend...till date u have been the biggest flop in crisis..i mean seriously his track record is not sterling without dutta...But i guess thats what the Channel ppl want to show...So hail new dostana Diggu-baaji..what do we call it GuJi??

I know everyone will dislike this post. Even i don't like this. This post is just for Information. I posted because the story is moving like i expected. Like you have mentioned the CVs want as supporting character. Baaji supported dutta, in his absence, he supported nakku and they are contniuing it now with digu and nakku (maybe he will pretend to a friend to digu for sometime and then realise that digu will not harm nakku) and if & when some other dutta comes, he will support dutta. Till then it is digu, i guess.

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehe, I would rather not create a new topic for a SBB segement on Deegu and BajI saving Naku, so I'll just say I saw it. Hmm...looked very cheap and ridiculous, Naku shouting 'Deegu, mere saab jal jaayenge!' and Dutta the doll burning 🀒 Well take it as 2 things, a) it was insulting to show the doll being burnt and b) we don't ever have to cast our eyes on that horrific sight again! Anyway, looks like AC was having difficulty picking Mahi up from the square fire that had surrounded her as she was tied to a tree 🀣 W*F? Then he's saying 'Sahiba sahiba, jal jaogi' something like tha,as Naku tries to pat the fire out on the doll- poor dialogue delivery as usual. Then he carries her away in his godi with Baji walking in front of him with a car on fire in the background (I think). Reminded me of a scene from Kaante and then Dutta walking away from shooting the car that burst into flames during his bg story telling episode. What did Baji do then? Throw a few punches πŸ‘ Someone end this show please.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Hehe, I would rather not create a new topic for a SBB segement on Deegu and BajI saving Naku, so I'll just say I saw it. Hmm...looked very cheap and ridiculous, Naku shouting 'Deegu, mere saab jal jaayenge!' and Dutta the doll burning 🀒 Well take it as 2 things, a) it was insulting to show the doll being burnt and b) we don't ever have to cast our eyes on that horrific sight again! Anyway, looks like AC was having difficulty picking Mahi up from the square fire that had surrounded her as she was tied to a tree 🀣 W*F? Then he's saying 'Sahiba sahiba, jal jaogi' something like tha,as Naku tries to pat the fire out on the doll- poor dialogue delivery as usual. Then he carries her away in his godi with Baji walking in front of him with a car on fire in the background (I think). Reminded me of a scene from Kaante and then Dutta walking away from shooting the car that burst into flames during his bg story telling episode. What did Baji do then? Throw a few punches πŸ‘ Someone end this show please.

In SBS they showed the same scene, but there was interview with MV, VR and Aadesh. They(SBS reporter) said maybe she will regain her memory.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

My heatfelt condolences that you had to watch it.