Digu & Baaji join hands to save Nakku - Article

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
According to rival site article: Digu and baaji will join hands to rescue nakku. There will some major fight scene and digu will show his feeling towards nakku unknowingly. (Poor baaji will witness this - is it?)

The story is going like i expected. It doesn't look like dutta is returning anytime soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing . Digu will go to any extent to save sahiba, he is developing feelings for her. A major fight sequence wow, what about the article of SA coming as Datta. This is so hillarious😆😆😆 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for sharing . Digu will go to any extent to save sahiba, he is developing feelings for her. A major fight sequence wow, what about the article of SA coming as Datta. This is so hillarious😆😆😆 

I guess Shabbir as dutta is just a rumour. If it was true, then surely TB or TC would have reported that. Maybe things will be clearer after IPL.

sweetmemoriess thumbnail
totally disheartened:((

is se tau diggu hi achha hai icnt watch shabbir as dutta i just dnt like him ... ohhh cumon   y cnt they make baji's character strong  ...and make her take care of nakku ... 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

they probs wil bring Shabbir as Dutta bt at the sme time shw tht Digu has fallen for nakusha so tht they can hav a love triangle track!!!!

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am hating this ðŸ¤¢

First of all Why did they have to show Piggu as a Super-Hero ... With Baaji nt being able to do anything bt being beaten up by some goons ðŸ˜¡ That itself is pathetic ðŸ¤¢

And nw what with B being witness to all of Piggi's antics Yuckkk🤪 Vinay Get outta this show Plzzz

And Hope they don't have a Love triangle with a new face being brought in ðŸ¤¢
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divy609

I am hating this ðŸ¤¢

First of all Why did they have to show Piggu as a Super-Hero ... With Baaji nt being able to do anything bt being beaten up by some goons ðŸ˜¡ That itself is pathetic ðŸ¤¢

And nw what with B being witness to all of Piggi's antics Yuckkk🤪 Vinay Get outta this show Plzzz

And Hope they don't have a Love triangle with a new face being brought in ðŸ¤¢

Don't worry digu also gets beaten by that goon, then Baaji and digu together rescue nakku. If this info helps you. In the article they said she will rethink her friendship with digu, i guess that means her friendship not love, because he was the one, who kidnapped dutta and hopefully not a triangle.

I think with digu triangle seems impossible. I guess Love triangle will be used only if the audience had atleast liked his character atleast a bit and has some impact. digu certainly has none.

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yippeee Baji will save her. 🥳  ja Baji apni vehini ko bacha le warna ye CVs usse aur pagal kar dege.

why can't they make Baji's character strong and he should take over. why does this make sense to me and not to these lame CVs. Baji should be the only one to take over but it looks like Diggu is the one to be the hero and possibly taking over Dutta and I don't like it. 😔 I guess then after IPL new Dutta enters and then bam he have an exciting love triangle between a husband and a wife and Diggu. 🤢 yawns ye show phir bhi boring hoga coz I quit shows with love triangles in it. 😆

Thanks for sharing LTLfan.😳
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Berang is  a sinking channel and LCL a drowning show... so  they will grab any rumor to keep afloat🤣
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Don't worry digu also gets beaten by that goon, then Baaji and digu together rescue nakku. If this info helps you. In the article they said she will rethink her friendship with digu, i guess that means her friendship not love, because he was the one, who kidnapped dutta and hopefully not a triangle.

I think with digu triangle seems impossible. I guess Love triangle will be used only if the audience had atleast liked his character atleast a bit and has some impact. digu certainly has none.

Wahin toh Why should Baaji nd Diggu rescue her ... Baaji can do it alone Instead he gets beaten up ... And B after seeing him and knowing he's the one whozz associated with NS joins hands with him  ... Ohhh...well... Choddd This show makes no sense nw ðŸ¥±