Posted: 12 years ago
After reading some posts in last 2 days... I think there is need for this topic..πŸ˜ƒ Its a humble request Pls take this in positive way...πŸ˜ƒ 
We are not here to blame varsha just for the sake of it as lot of ppl think... We just criticize the inconsistency in her characterisation...We are not given enough clarification or justification the way she behaves...πŸ˜” As Sari Di..mentioned in one of her post that there were no follow up reasons given by CV's; this made it look like Varsha was simply selfish For e.g.; In case of Ananya...Yeah we understand varsha's first priority is her child...but i think varsha is selective in this priority... When she want to sleep...when she want to go for movies...when she wants to teach her devar...her priority changes...🀒 
We have kept names for all the characters not just varsha and it is not to humilate any character or actor who portrays that character...The name calling is all in fun & no offense to anyone.
We are open to all the opinions whether we agree to it or not...In this forum we certainly know...how to respect everyone's opinion😊  We will welcome you with aπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very well said di...
i agree that varsha has anu as her priority.,.. and she is way tooo selective in her priority... n.. wat else to tell... she is creating more probs than solving them
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but she was good yesterday nd gave good advices to akshi
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats wat we are saying.. she is gud.,. but sometimes tooo irritating... her personality is very shaky..
Originally posted by: sdhg

but she was good yesterday nd gave good advices to akshi

Exactly...we never criticize her when she is good... πŸ˜ƒ
icyprincess81 thumbnail
she acted like a b**ch with a capital b