Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by bee5

Zee, how about moving this to 10pm slot when Sangini goes off air?

Well, 10 pm is a good time slot & prime time also, but I don't think its wise to move BBAT now. I see two main reasons for that...

1 - Zee tv 10 pm slot is only from Monday to Thursday. ( Sangini is from mom - thur)

2 - BBAT recently moved from 6 pm to 6.30 pm. This may be an other reason y the ranking went down. And again moving may not be a good thing. :(

Hopefully by next the rank may go UP :)

Sorry no offense. It's just my thought.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Abt #1, yup! you have a point. I obviously didn't think about it. I actually want it at 9pm slot ... but I know its not gonna happen! So .. since Sangini is going away, for me, that was the easiest that came to me ... But you are right, it can't go at 10:00pm slot.

BTW, I read that RMJ is going to be 5 days since Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is gonna be starting from 10:00pm and not from 9:30 its usual time.

PR at 9pm has a viewer-ship and I am of the opinion that the dedicated viewers of PR are going to watch it regardless of its time-slot, so it is better if PR can move to a different slot and give way to a show that is struggling for viewers. Once the viewers are established, they are going to follow whichever time-slot the show later goes into, albeit with a slight drop in TRPs, but if a show is good, the attrition will not be bad. Also 9pm slot is ruled by Zee of a long time and if BBAT moves to 9pm, it can easier cash on those viewers of Zee at that time-slot. Anyone at Zee, listening? 

Reg #2, it is still a fresh move. So, I don't think it will have that much of an effect if done ASAP.

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are these ratings only calculated for viewings in India? Bhagonwali comes on at 9 pm for me over here in the U.S. Do we not get included in the ratings?
MikanSakura thumbnail
hush...at last...!!! chill 100, na...0 is an insignificant figure...remember..???😉
Julz06 thumbnail
thanks for sharing i hope it will increase
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in the uk its aired at 2pm and repeated at 11.30pm..

too bad coz I am at work at 2 and its too late to stay up to watch..after 11pm..

the timing in india is not helping..TRPs..

I also wonder about the viewers who are monitored for these TRPs..

Zee wont move PR coz its their no 1 show..although the TRPs have recently declined..used to love that show but now hardly watch..😡

lets hope TRPs for Bhagonwali increase soon..