Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

hmm interesting thought, didn't think that rashi would make such lame excuse! after all she does have all the excuse in the world...
so yea really what difference will it make to her, or even to gopi
rashi being caught this time will NOT clear ALL the misunderstanding that ahem has for gopi! 

to be honest i don't even know what Gopi can do so that Ahem gives her a chance to prove herself.. !?? i mean she already does so much for him (with MISTAKES due to KALAKAARI's ) and desipte doing all things, he still sticks with his so called EGO. someone just needs to bring him down to earth. 

-Pooja

But Kokila will question her that, she should not have wrote I love Ahem Jee,  as to remember something the name is enough and rashi knows that Gopi and Ahem are not together then why she did this! Then Kokila!

00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya hope so raashi will be caught red handed...
& at this tym there is more chance as goppi already told kokila that she hav written name by help of raashi... so its possible that raashi will get caught hope so...😃
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

How can Gopi speak english? And Kokila will question her that Do she hate Gopi that she wrote it if even Gopi told her so?

Gopi won't tell her to write I love Ahemi but shecan ask her to write...mein ahemji say pyar kerti houn...so basically my point is that she says it in hindi bubt Rashi writes it in English and hands it over
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u can't predict sns Edited by Aamnalicious - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aamnalicious

u can't predict sns

yea you can't predict anything GOOD in SNS,  but  you can always predict BAD things that's going to happen due to kalakaari's, it's obvious what CV's are showing and is going to continue showing!! its more than OBVIOUS about all the bad stuff like kalakaari and the result of those kalakaari's ! 

-Pooja
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still have hope for this show,but thats decreasing , especially after the epsiodes that have been on this week.

I think the postive stuff will happen , when we least expect it. But then again im not getting my hopes up.
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rashi will still escape as always.  Someone will step in (probably Hetal) and say let it go. How many times do the wirters need to make Gopi look like an idiot. Before it was occajinally, not it seems every track is about Gopi being called a gawaar or yelled at or crying.  It is becoming hard to watch the show anymore.  Rashi and Urmi escape every single time.