Posted: 12 years ago

As we all know that Gopi wrote I love you Ahem Jee on Ahem socks and romal!

Now as Ahem and everyone knows that Gopi is uneducated !

So how can they blame Gopi for this?

Kokila will find out that its Rashi as Gopi don't know how to write!

What you say?

That's pretty much possible, but SNS is all about so-called 'kalakaari', so Rashi will find a way out of this too.

Let's just hope she does get caught.
wishful thinking hope i happen this time i dnt want rashi to escape
She'll prolly say this is wtt Gopi told me to write...i have given up on the idea that Rashi and Urmi will ever be caught...thing is CVS don't even know wtt to do with them..honestly now when Urmi the lizard comes on screen i feel like breaking her face...how can anyone be soo low
Originally posted by stranger11

She'll prolly say this is wtt Gopi told me to write...i have given up on the idea that Rashi and Urmi will ever be caught...thing is CVS don't even know wtt to do with them..honestly now when Urmi the lizard comes on screen i feel like breaking her face...how can anyone be soo low

How can Gopi speak english? And Kokila will question her that Do she hate Gopi that she wrote it if even Gopi told her so?

Koki already knows that Gopi asked Rashi to write Ahemji and give her. So she should realize what happened. But Ahem will not listen to anything. His anger doesn't let him hear the truth. Or more probly the CVs don't want any changes, so they won't let him hear the truth.
ahem will just not be ready to listen to the truth or any justification that gopi has to give, she's just like a puppet in the house that listen and does what everyone says to her. 

so therefore gopi won't stand up for herself
and Ahem will remain UNchanged! 

causing more misunderstandings because i'm sure ahem will think that gopi went to rashi to teach her how to say I love you, obviously she can't speak english but he'll  think she told her in hindi and rashi just translated it.. therefore Rashi is going to escape once again! 

to be honest Ahem is just no ready to listen to anyone, he just wants to Yell and shout at gopi all the time, he's not interested in how or why something happened.. he just gets to the last part without knowing the full story which is a bad quality !

but i really want to be hopeful this time, and the CVs are going to break our hope and give us disappointment again.. 

-Pooja
Edited by Poojiebbz - 12 years ago
hi guys....😊  im new 2 dis forum...im south indian gal...i luv dis show... i doesn speak hindi bt i can understand ðŸ˜Š i think rashi's kalakaari works ll end up wit gohem togetherness... so rash shldn get caught ...in upcoming epi ahem ll realise abt gopi's true luv i suppose ...more ovr he is complicated ...lets enjoy t show...wat do u say guys ðŸ˜Š
She probably wont get caught, even if she does it wont really make a difference to herr
I think she will bring something up about the water spilling and that gopi wasnt clear with what she said
Originally posted by DreamSz

She probably wont get caught, even if she does it wont really make a difference to herr
I think she will bring something up about the water spilling and that gopi wasnt clear with what she said

hmm interesting thought, didn't think that rashi would make such lame excuse! after all she does have all the excuse in the world...
so yea really what difference will it make to her, or even to gopi
rashi being caught this time will NOT clear ALL the misunderstanding that ahem has for gopi! 

to be honest i don't even know what Gopi can do so that Ahem gives her a chance to prove herself.. !?? i mean she already does so much for him (with MISTAKES due to KALAKAARI's ) and desipte doing all things, he still sticks with his so called EGO. someone just needs to bring him down to earth. 

-Pooja