Chose Your Favourite Scene Entry

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Everyone..

I am here with the voting round for our First Guns&Roses contest

Please Chose ONE Entry as your favourite to win.

Voting Rules

Please DO NOT vote for friends or advertise to friends to vote your entry, we want everyone to have a fair chance of winning.

Please DO NOT vote your own entry. =)

------------------------------------------

To make it easier I have done a poll but please do leave comments. The contestesants have put alot of hard work so please do comment and ALSO please vote your favourite title. =))

So Here are the entries

Good Luck Everyone.. =))

Entry 1

Disastrous Suhaag Raat

Since this Beautiful Love Story started, with the most Gorgeous looking couple, sharing such wonderful On-screen chemistry, Not just me but the whole Forum had been waiting for their Day of Consummation. And finally when the day arrived, we were all left in splits and shock. How can such a hot and handsome Man be such a nave when it came to Love Making. Somehow When Arpita didn't find him making the start, she had to speak up and let him know that From now she belongs to him, completely. Then maybe our CUTE Gunda got some hint n he dared to reach up to Arpi's face for a Kiss 'And wat a Kiss !!! For the first time we saw a Hero giving an "Eyebrow Kiss" to his beloved wife on their Suhaag Raat. And tht too with his Nose punching her face. The much awaited Suhaag Raat ended there itself with that Chucklesome Kiss and we'r still waiting n waiting n waiting '..

Hope we get one before the show wraps up and this tym, Not a Disastrous but a Momentous one !!!!

Entry 2

FOREVER MINE

Arpitha was lying in the protective arms of husband when she slept every night, she always dreamt she was somewhere someone else thinking about the Man who was stole her heart, her lover he is known as Bhaiiyaji to lallanpur but to her only Avdhesh,though fate played cruel joke in their life and destroyed her everything she dreamt. when her father forced her to marry someone else her heart was tearing at the very thought that what he might think that someone who he loved with someone else but her faith on him and their love never allowed her to give up. she knew that he will come and protect her from this cruel world then he will take her from aisle and proudly make her HIS.
She snuggled close to her husband and brushing his silky while wondering when he can get any girls he wants but why did he choose her. she saw her husband was staring at her with smile and he pulled her to him and kissed her then she splet peacefully in the arms of her lover and someone who she dreamed everyday and that was her husband Avdhesh and who is FOREVER MINE.

Entry 3

Avdesh's Sorrow

Avdesh was a deeply unhappy man.

A little earlier

"Avdeshji''..arrey Avdeshji'.aapne abhi tak kapde nahin badle'..'." Arpita had muttered as she espied her husband sitting on the bed, head bent down. He was still dressed in nightclothes, only indication of him having showered being his wet hair and a damp towel around his shoulders. She had walked swiftly to his side only to exclaim,

"Kya hua? Is tarah sar jhukakar kyun baithen hain?"

When no response was forthcoming, she had sighed'.. sitting down opposite him, had tried to lift his head ''

" Apne aankhen kyun band kari hain?"

"Jaane do'tumka kya? Tumhen to ghar ke kaamon sehi fursat nahin '..vaise pooch rahi ho to batadete hain'.humri aankh mein kuchu chala gaya hai'.", he had replied with an almost pout.

Arpita had smiled, gazing adoringly at the handsome visage. She had then brought her lips close to the shut eyes,pressing a featherlight kiss on each. This had had the immediate , transformative effect of bringing 100 watt smile on Avdesh's face'but before the besotted lovers could proceed, sound of Ammaji's wheelchair had intruded and Arpita had run out of the room.

Yes, Avdesh was a deeply unhappy man.

Entry 4

The perfect gift!

Today was Avdhesh's first celebration of Saint Valentine's Day and he was very nervous. He was marching back and forth across his room, thinking of a surprise gift for his beloved Arpita. 
"Avdheshji, what are you up to? Oh, never mind, close your eyes" said Arpita tying a Rolex watch around his wrist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and instructed him to open his eyes. Avdhesh gazed at his new watch affectionately.
"You are always late for things and so I bought you this to keep you in check" replied Arpita. Avdhesh wrapped his arms around Arpita to indicate that he loved her gift.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to buy you a gift," apologized Avdhesh.
"Well you have already gifted me," ordered Arpita. Avdhesh looked at her puzzled.
"What? When and where?" asked Avdhesh.
Arpita laughed at his bewilderment and replied, "You are my greatest gift, what else could I ask for? The gift of being with you for the rest of my life is enchanting. I love you."
Hearing these words, Avdhesh hugged Arpita with great love and passion. "I love you too Arpita and always will until my last breath," he whispered in her ears.

Entry 5

Golden Night

Avdhesh was busy pacing around in his room waiting for Arpi. It was their first night & he had planned sumthng special. He restlessly paced around the room. Finally, Arpita arrived wearing a red Saree with zari work on its border. She looked just like a bride. As she entered the room, she was surprised to see the room fully dark. She thought that was in his deep slumber. She was just about to go change when suddenly she felt something around her waist. Avdhesh grabed her by the waist & pulled towards her. Her torso was crushed against his. "I thought U were asleep", she asked him shyly. To which he replied by placing a soft lingering kiss between her neck & shoulder, "Why would I sleep when there's something special tonight?" Arpita blushed at his words.. She pushed him aside but he pulled her towards him. "U cant escape tonight.." Arpita smiled lovingly at him. He let go of her and handed a small package. When Arpita looked at its contents, she was shell shocked. It was a purple colour satin night gown. "Im not wearing this", she said. "Why not? " he enquired. But before Arpi could answer, Avdhesh began, "If U dont, then I'll forcefully make u wear this." He proceeded to pull her dupatta, Arpi snapped, "OK Fine. Im goin." She took the dress & went in to change. He knew she was shy & He loved her shyness.. After a while arpi Came out wearing the gown. Avdesh was rooted to the ground with his mouth wide open. Arpi confidently made her way towards him & lifted his jaw thus shutting his mouth.. She leaned closer & gave him a peck on his cheek. Avi couldnt resist her kiss & hugged her tight. Arpi too hugged him passionately. He swept her in his arms & placed her on the bed. He slid beside her & kissed her on her forehead. He carefully put her hair behind her ear, his eyes dead set on her face. Arpi tried to meet his gaze, but she felt so shy that she just closed her eyes. Avi immediately locked her lips in a passionate lip lock. Arpita ruffled his hair & hugged him tight. He soon moved down to her neck & nuzzled her. It was a plesant surprise for Arpi. She felt intoxicated in his love. That night they embarked on a journey of true love.

Entry 6

Love is ageless

Arpita is getting ready in front of mirror because today  is her wedding anniversary.she put sindoor in his maang.suddenly she feel that somebody is behind her.she turn her head back but nobody was their.when she again look in mirror.there is something written on mirror"I LOVE U", there is a red roses for her and a person in white kurta and white pant.It was avdhesh singh thakur her  husband.avdhesh says "I love u arpita".Arpita blushed and says,"love u too Avdheshji".Avdhesh come close to arpita and hold her hand in his hand and questioned,"Will u be my lifepartner for next seven births?".Arpita blushed and answered,"yes". Avita hugged each other.then Avdhesh said to Arpita,"R u ready for the anniversary party?".Arpita says,"Mai to ready hoon per shyad aap ready nahi ho..".Avdhesh answered,"Hum to bhi tyaar hai janemann'".Then a small little boys came giggling and says,"Happy 60th anniversary dadoo and dadi".He is avita's grandson Ashish singh thakur.Avdhesh says,"Thank u chotte ustad..".The little boy say,"dadoo sabi neeche pooch rahe hai ki bhaiyaa ji kahan hai?yeh bhaiyaaji kaun hai?" avita laughed and arpita says,"ashish  tumare dadoo ko hi sab bhaiyaaji kehte the..".ashish says,"aap bhi'".avdhesh says,"chodo in baton ko chalo party me chalte hai..".and they went down.

Thank You.

=)

Voting Closes On 23rd May 2011.

Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved all the entries πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks guys for your hard work and imaginationπŸ‘πŸ‘

Best Title: Entry # 1

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sanjana πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the writing contest
Loved alll of them, but me go with Entry#1😊
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sanju πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for the Lovely contest. All the entries are very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘ Grt job by all ⭐️⭐️

Best Entry ... Entry No # 3 πŸ‘
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju.. thank U for the poll.. My fav title is entry 2.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i had voted but forgot to comment β˜ΊοΈ

wonderful entries everyone

however i think  entry number  5 feels good

all the best to all and cheers for doing this
yoga23priya thumbnail
Sanjana πŸ€—

my voted goes to entry # 3 πŸ˜³

all the best for entry πŸ˜³
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail