Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u haven't missed much... nishikant visits hosp and murmurs lot of things which ev'one ignores...then arjun & his close friend are waiting for opp. to see aarya...vishwa tells his bodyguard to look after her & then arjun's frnd fools his body guard and send him somwhr  ...that makes opp for arjun to go to aarya and keep staring at her with a big big monologue...he thinks she was sleeping bt she wasn't. Then she holds his hand gives another big lecture...

Next epi : for the 3rd time in 4 days - vishwa enteres aarya's room and sees arjun and aarya holding each others hands...arjun tries to stand up but aarya holds his hand with even more firmness infront of vishwa...(how many repeats of this scene will be there ?).
Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for updates mishkil...
ase watate aahe ki  he lok  " next epi. " mhanun je kahi dakhavatat te aani next day chya srl. epi  madhye je kahi dakhavatat tyat barach diff. asato...aaj zm ticker var wachal ki maya yenar vishwa kade lagnachi bolani karayala..!?...aani promos madhye lagna/engagement (mahit nahi)  chya weli kahitari accident hotana dakhavala aahe..kahi kalale nahi kaay hote te..
mishkil88 thumbnail
how many times they are going to repeat same thing...?
1. Aarya che chakkar yeun padne
2. Arjun -aarya hatat hat gheun bolat basne ani tithe vishwa upatne.
3. arjun ne vishwachya hatcha mar khane.
4. satat kasle tari accident hone.
5. aaryane gharatun gayab hone...

Total lack of imagination..
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and the way they are dragging each scene, u just feel like literally shaking them...

btw, a promo scene was shown wherein vishwa tells aarya tune mala vachan dila aahe and then a  scene where she n rohan are getting married (the pheras are taking place), and then arjun comes there and she runs to him ðŸ˜•
mishkil88 thumbnail
Oh...that's straight out of Chandni (sridevi marrying vinod khanna and when rishi comes she runs upto him)...
my_views thumbnail
that's 3rd in row..hero,bazigar,chandani...
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_views

that's 3rd in row..hero,bazigar,chandani...

i dont agree with bazigar - it's got to be Anari (karisma kapoor, venkatesh).
my_views thumbnail
 promo madhye je kahi dakavale te arjun che swapna aahe...😃  btw kaal pan farase khi zale nahi...nishikant vishwla baghunghabarala he arjuchya lakshat yete...pan tyala itakya lavkar kalel ka..nahi mahit...
mishkil88 thumbnail
vishwane daginyache petare gheun maithili chya sasri jane ha prakar faarach filmy vatla. But rohan's mom rejected his proposal. I guess today aarya wasnt there in a single scene.
my_views thumbnail
vishwach dress naghitala ka?? ekdam badalala...epi. boring...suchitra's acting  mast...