Aabhaas Haa...New serial

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Starting 30th may mon-sat 8.30 pm - Genre is romantic & heroine - Apurva Nemalekar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aasha karuya kahitari changale baghayala  milel...aani MPPK  chi team khadabadun  jaagi hoil
akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope changlach baghyala milel nahitar kimaya sarkhi ajun ek goody goody mulichi story baghyala lagaychi...😆...lakshana tashich disat aahet 😉
mishkil88 thumbnail
@akshay --aata aaplyala savay zaliy. Initial 30-40 epis are v. good then the quality starts going down ..
mishkil88 thumbnail
Updates from ZM website :

Get set to skip a heartbeat with Zee Marathi's latest offering- Aabhaas ha'the feeling of love, life & loving life.

Aabhas ha..is the story of a 20 yr old girl who lives life to the fullest. She believes in rejoicing the smallest moments of life. She lives by the mantra- LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH.

This is the story of AARYA. Her life revolves around her family & friends. She is the cynosure of all eyes.

Aarya's world turns around when love walks into her life in the most unconventional circumstances'Thus, begins the heart-warming story of Aarya and her struggle to be with the man she loves.

Get swept off your feet by Aarya's charm & warmth from 30th May every Mon-Sat at 8.30 pm only on Zee Marathi. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks mishkil for the short review...aarya seems to be a very lively girl...akshay, aarya is a better choice than ashu...majja re tujhi ðŸ˜‰
mishkil88 thumbnail
Hi Vidya, nice to c u on the forum after a gap...do keep visiting. I saw yest's epi...but disaptd to know that Lokesh is agn cast as villanish bro of heroine...! (i reminded of karisma kapoor's old movie anari where suresh oberoi played strict elder bro of heroine).
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh oh...had thought of catching up with the episode today but then could watch only the starting few mins...cable got disconnected ðŸ˜­   and i liked how much i saw...the title song is cute and the serial exudes a feel-good type of feeling...ani aaryachi entry pan masta hoti...her bike reminded me of devu's scooty in kulavadhu...anyways could see only that much...so lokesh is once again a tough character...baghuya how the serial unfolds ðŸ˜Š
Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The girl Aarya.. promos varun mattha vatat hoti.. but she is good... chhan vatale pahun tila aaani acting navacha prakar jamtoy baryapaiki tila.. baghu pudhe pudhe kai hotey te..
mishkil88 thumbnail
hero pan gora-ghara ani unknown distoy...pan 2nd epi also dominated by Lokesh agn ! (they say this is a romantic serial !)