•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
They say that love is like a drug, It is the air we breath in. Then when we forget to breathe... we do die, slowly and painfully. But time forces us to gasp and survive with the air of lies, a web woven by the world trapping her from all directions. Pia will survive but with false hope and lies...

Oh Poor unthinking human heart, it clings to the only ray of light, the slightest hope to resurface from drowning. The pure heart overshadowed by struggle, vengeance, lies and loss of love. She waited for him, while he never knew! She didnt realize that love didnt last forever. It was but true love that penetrated his heart and made it beat again. Overpowered by the venom of disgust she put a stone on her dead heart and snatched away all traces of LIFE from her Abhendra.

She longed for love and waited. She swore they'd meet in another world. her love ripped his vein and stabbed his heart till blood spurt out. But she forgets True Love Never Dies...

He sheds his last drop of tear in her name. He had always believed that people who make you cry are not the one that you love but the one you love would never make you cry.

At last the words inscribed in his heart. "I LOVE YOU PIA, AND FOREVER WILL" but couldnt last for long. Her hate took it all away like the sandstorm in a desert, but the last name on his mouth was still her "IT IS PIA I WOULD LAST WANT TO BE WITH" she granted his wish and turned away shattering his world in a figment of a second.

Will the lovers forget each other? Till they meet again.

This is what I thought when I saw the last part of the episode and I couldnt express it in any other way.

GOD BLESS AND BEST OF LUCK 😊

yeah u said it everything..lets hope for the best:)feeling really..sad..bt this new twist will be interesting..
Originally posted by ifrah.

yeah u said it everything..lets hope for the best:)feeling really..sad..bt this new twist will be interesting..

It will be everything. Its back to square one and again Abhay will remember Maihtili but not Pia. It will not be easy to watch as they torment their brains to know each other again... Lets hope for the best. 😊