DOTW:The Bermuda triangle -The 4th Dimension..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guyz I Nidz, bring to you the DOTW..firstly My apology for the delay..I guess the memory erased thing do works even without Abhay kissing you for that task..!!😆Secondly, I was thinking whole night what I can give in for discussion this coming week..that make you all sticky. As I generally don't entertain anyone with Theoretical topics..Was a little nerves😳. That's it.. Enough explanations for my delays..!!

Now coming to the discussion, PKYEK..The main Theme being Dark..But unless n until you search in for something internal factors their no scope to stick your audience..!! I found one yesterday when I read Pocahontas post n my answers in their turn out to be my Questions itself..!!Poca u shuld do this business of making DOTW..It's easy that way. Well as I have signed it n posting this hopefully before the Modz take any action..!!Now, coming to the discussion..!!   

The Bermuda triangle -The 4th Dimension..!!

Abhay ,Maithili ,Pia n Sid..!!

Well crazy title..?? But true. Ever heard about The Bermuda Triangle n Popular culture has attributed these disappearances to the paranormal or activity by extraterrestrial beings. True..?? Thinking why I compared PKYEK with this Geographically Devilish region in the western part of North Atlantic Ocean..?? This strange little place always used to fascinate me ever since I was a Child..!! The paranormal actives n it's myth stories...I guess that bounds us in here, this forum..the story..it's theme..!!

Bermuda reminds me of Maithili..the mysterious way in which she returned..Pretending to have been paired with Sid..But in reality to reclaim what she left dying..'Abhayandra'..!!

Maithili has been discussed till the very own day of her been have mention by Abhay till date..And I guess she'll be there with us in this entire journey of PKYEK..!!

She has been No more the same Metz that Abhay loved n still has her place in his beating rhythms.. Even Pia has made her own special place..n No one can take it from her..??

Abhay shattered..In pain seeing a Changed Metz , which has turned totally Evil, as Born from the Devil's Womb/Blood..which misguided her..filled in Evil..  And begins the Fly Fight that took a rash land n when..when..

Abhay Killed his Brother Ooh Sid..!!Maithili :*aloud* 'Nahiii..' n the Q's arised in nearly everyones mind Why..??How could He..?? He could have captured him..Given him punishment..But How Dare he..??Why didn't Abhay think twice.. or didn't he felt any pain to hurt his own Brother like that..??

He Killed, But the Devilish Evil Inside Sid..No he didn't regret becoz he felt that his Brother needed a freedom , Freedom from the Evil inside..!! For peace..Peace of Sid's own Soul..!! The soul that he loved..Today I feel That Abhay showed No regret sigh on his face proved how much he loved his Brother..!! Anyone could have easily captured Sid n given to his Highness prison..But Why Killing.. ?? These two different statements r right now hammering or giving us a shooting pain.. [I know why Siddanth karnick left n it's his decision n I respect it..So no personal issues regarding this ..We r hear taking about Abhay..]

Considering the Pros n Cons listed above or you can even give some more..My 1st Question arises..??

1st Dimension 'Abhay'-What do you feel, Abhay killing Siddarth can be included in Mercy killing Or Not..??

Coming back to our Bermuda -Metz Well, she has nothing to live for accept her Abhayandra..No Aim..All Dark..No sigh of Light.. She has Power's Rite..?? But Is that what she wants..?? May be Yes /No..??

That so Evil..When she kept that log of Ice over Abhay's chest..The same old Pain..Aaahhh..!! What did you do..?? How could you..??Why..?? Abhay stating her that you r not my Maithili..!! You grew up from the wax that Sid brought from the Hell..!!Blah Blah..!!

We again began to Q's Maithili's Love for Abhayandra..!! But, It's Not over yet..!! She claimed him to be hers.. The word must have Echoed her 'Saada kya leya..' Whenever she viewed the sight of Pia there were Hurricanes going inside.. Her continues Quotes to Pia: Abhayandra is all Mine..Mine.. Mine..[sorry can't remember the actual dialogue]only made n gave a satisfaction to her internal ego..!!Her making Abhay Frozen..n sending him to erased In the book of Pia Chapter named Abhay pages.. Why..Becoz she fears ..Fear losing him all over again..n not to her very own weakly Doppelganger..No Chance..?? Never..?? Rajkumari Blah Blah uff The name is Metz can never loose anything..Can she..?? Metz feared alright..?? Remember she's Sexy ,Naughty, Bitchy-Metz..Thats what She's now..?? But, wait a sec..has she really transformed completely..? Has her love gone weak in front of the infected Blood in her veins..? Has everything only remained as her Obsession..towards Abhayandra But nothing Like Love..?Than why did Metz let Pia live..? To prove Abhay that even she has Heart..Noo..Than.??Do you feel one fine episode Maithili will over come Metz[Bitchy]..! Hope so.. But seeing the time travelling at the faster rate ..5 hours must have strike..n now Metz had to wait for the Boon..whatever she get when she'll Bite Pia..But..??

2nd Dimension - Why did Maithili left Pia's Life..??Why didn't she bite her..?? what was she waiting for..??Do you feel she left Pia's life becoz there is still has The Human Soul inside her..??

Pia..A Pure Soul who fell in for Abhay..These creatures living in the two opposite part of world fell-in for each other..one Light n other Dark..!!It was written much before they met that they will have to go through a long difficult routes to get along..But, Destiny's Divine Voice Over..'A Fire Fly does attract towards her Fire Flame..But, Fire characteristic cannot be changed for anything..!! Abhay all stoned, Frozen. Who was going to live a life worst then the Undead n that's without his Pia..Came And Erased Piya's Memory..Abhay's Pia is now no more..He went away, taking all her pain..all her worries..taking all his n her Love with him..?? Giving her world back..taking away the Dark era.. So Finally the Night came to an End, n with the Dawn bringing new Sun Light..Pia remained Piyali..The Dobriyal Daughter..!!

Thy Name Abhay..Huh Who..?? [Seeing Memory loss in many serials is like A Trend..that makers have already set without any counselling sessions..!!But I can digest at-least this one.]

Remember..The time when we studied for exams n forget some imp chapters..They were a part of life just day before.. rite..??It seems like so yesterday..!! But, in spite of racking our brain cells we can't recall..n thats exactly what our Curious Katy is gonna face..!! The symbolic promo showed that she will return, where it all ended to restart a fresh..!!  Pia has given everything to whom she loves. She always kept her relation with anyone in a less Barter system kind a...means No demand..or asking for Love in returns..!!

Now that she'll forgets her love..Abhay..!!But, she has her Family..for whom she craved for since childhood..Is it right of them to hide a page name Abhay from her? May be they must be thinking similar as our Hero does that she wuld live a Peaceful life without his existences..!!BUT is her life really peaceful from within..?? There might be a curiosity, the call from her other part of Soul..to rejoin..!! How will she hear it..?? How she deal with it..these all are the coming few questions arising.. What will happened when she sees him..?? Ahh..no need to go in depth about future..

So, Taking u back to the night segment, Pia Metz interaction-Pia easily said that Abhayandra still loves you..Pia was already to give her Abhay to Metz while stating those lines Why..?? Becoz she knew somewhere deep down Abhay still is Metz Abhayandra..n If she culd bring in that love in his life which will be there with him eternally.. May be thats what we call true love..!! Giving your love what is his desire..giving away everything just becoz you love him..!! But, what's the use..?  If Metz had listen to what Pia claimed of Abhay loving her..then The long waited AMetz story wuld have got finally a Happy ending..?? May be..Yes/No..? May be even in future when all the Three Angles of our Bermuda forms it's Triangle..One angle Pia could easily leave making it a segment..?? Don't you think so..why..?? Becoz she loves Abhay..??

3rd Dimension- Do you feel giving away your love, to someone else becoz you feel he'll stay more happy with her..Is correct decision..?? Do you feel the Trio will stay happy if it does happened in future..??

Now the Dimensions are over..But wait a second..? What about the 4th Dimension..?

Ooh Yes..Thinking ..Rethinking..n Thinking in process..I thought I will Ask only 3 Q's But, while writing I nearly forgot what The Myth says..Bermuda Triangle a place where all the aircrafts, ship..etc..who so ever tried to cross it SUFFERED..The Pain..!!

Joining the three angles was the name Siddarth..Who's name ain't mentioned in Loogle search..Siddarth Singh/Mehra ..A big Brother of Abhayandra, who fell in for Princess Metz..n was killed in the same fire..!! The UNFINISHED LOVE STORY AMetzSid..!!

As I lay Dying..!! The flashes in black n whites come in-front of me, My life, love, death, Re-birth-Dark..Evil..My sins..etc..!! I regret some, I desire some..My unfinished business..!! Okay ..wait these part was not show..It's my imagination..*Being Human*!! They showed how a real vampire die..No Emotions, No Fear..take the death as it comes..!! Abhay poked the wooded log inside his chest..n as he laid dying..We did felt emotional..awaiting for some sentimental last dialogue of his..But, he didn't uttered a word..!!Alas..!! Sid died.. But completed the duty , his only reason for living No..Not Metz n all sort of Powers..But to rejoin n be a connector of the Trio..Yes Sid did join them..Brought Metz..made her Alive..Came back for his Love cum Obsession But, he did came back..n thats more imp..Unlike our Dukhi soul Abhay who wasted his entire life crying in-front of the cement grave. Sid did melts Metz for him n her making sound in grief when he was poked explained the bond btw them..You made her evil but still did she had the bond with you..I still cannot judge who's Love was more pure or more worth..for Metz..Abhayandra or Siddarth..?

Ironically, I wuld have loved if Sid had told Metz about Abhay, But uff this Fear of losing..it always makes you take implosive rather the hurried worst decision of your life..

The 4TH Dimension- Do you feel whatever Siddarth has done in love is correct..As we say everything is Fair in Love n War..Is it..really True..??

Now all the 4 Dimension joined in for a common purpose..i.e Love..Nothing more Divine than that..?? The power of love that heels everything even with/without Being A Super-Natural..!!Love transforms n gives a mere being something more powerful than or equal almighty. 

Well to sum up my Post I wuld like to ask another Question:

This ain't related with the show..Just for my curiosity..!!

Why the word Fear always comes in btw you n your love..?? Why losing someone makes a person take impulsive decision that we regret when the secret is revealed..?? Is love done, so it can be lost one fine day..!! Then what's the use of loving someone when you have the Fear of losing them..?? Is the emotion of Fear Greater then the power of love..??

• Well I didn't had any time for the rectifications of my errors in the form of spell check sorry for that..Cumon.. after writing so much I need a break..But will reply to everyone asap..😉!!
  • Awaiting Replies ..And Do Edit you post soon as possible, as I know Everyone would be keeping it Reserved..!!😆
  • Plz do not copy paste my post..This is subjected to copyright.
  • Modz plz make this sticky..Thnx..n sorry again for this long wait..!!

Thank You..😊

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1st Dimension 'Abhay'-What do you feel, Abhay killing Siddarth can be included in Mercy killing Or Not..??
I dont think it was "Mercy Killing"...to be honest...Abhay did it out of Duty,rather then Mercy,Sidharth did everything to Sabotage his life and others life too(pure evil)-he harned his Vampire Parents,Befriended thier enemies the werewolf and tried to Harm Piya,and the worse he changed "HIS" Maithili...
Sidharth wronged Abhay too much,how much ever you love someone,beyond a certian limit even you start seeing how bad they are,and once that happens you slowly start feeling cold towards them,all the warmth and affection goes away...i think thats what happened to Abhay...cummon 200 years worth of Betrayal and Pain given to him by Sidharth made him cold towards his own brother...he killed him not for love,but beacause it was for the best of everyone around him...
2nd Dimension - Why did Maithili left Pia's Life..??Why didn't she bite her..?? what was she waiting for..??Do you feel she left Pia's life becoz there is still has The Human Soul inside her..??
I think she did it for a very twisted reason...perhaps to give Abhay the pain she had to go through for 200 years of being away from him...although she seemed very happy with sid,she never forgot Abhay,also the "betrayal" of him falling in love with her doppelganger ...maybe by freezing him in time and making Piya forget him and move on in life she is inducing the same pain...knowing that the person you love is there somewhere but living in the pain of never having to be with them but at the same time they being with someone else and being happy...
Maithili does have a human soul inside her-feelings such as envy,jealously etc are human feelings...but the bad ones...it will take a REALLY BIG thing for her good side to come out..
3rd Dimension- Do you feel giving away your love, to someone else becoz you feel he'll stay more happy with her..Is correct decision..?? Do you feel the Trio will stay happy if it does happened in future..??
No...it seems a very nice and divine thing to do...but implementation is hard...they may remain happy,but you will be killing youre self inside...humans,vampires..basically everyone is a bit selfish...by giving up youre love you may become an ideal in youre own eyes...but what about the feelings and the "what if" outcome of the whole thing?its like killing youre own child with youre own hands...the only thing it gives rise to is resentment,jealously and envy...
in context to Abhiya-Metz...her anger is kind of justified...she and Abhay are of the same world,the same kind,and they even dies for each other...and after all of this if he walks to someone else you cant expect her to be divine about it...and had she done it..no 1 the story would have got over😆 and she wouldnt have had anything to hold onto in her past life..
the Trio can be happy-if that other person does find love,and if the bonding between the couple is very strong!
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
res will come back soon :)
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

1st Dimension 'Abhay'-What do you feel, Abhay killing Siddarth can be included in Mercy killing Or Not..??

I dont think it was "Mercy Killing"...to be honest...Abhay did it out of Duty,rather then Mercy,Sidharth did everything to Sabotage his life and others life too(pure evil)-he harned his Vampire Parents,Befriended thier enemies the werewolf and tried to Harm Piya,and the worse he changed "HIS" Maithili...
Sidharth wronged Abhay too much,how much ever you love someone,beyond a certian limit even you start seeing how bad they are,and once that happens you slowly start feeling cold towards them,all the warmth and affection goes away...i think thats what happened to Abhay...cummon 200 years worth of Betrayal and Pain given to him by Sidharth made him cold towards his own brother...he killed him not for love,but beacause it was for the best of everyone around him...
Well I feel that Abhay somewhere internally loved Sid..after all he was his brother..!! And thus thought, may be it was apart of mercy killing..By killing the Evil soul inside..
But, in a way even you r not wrong..!! Abhay killed the Evil who actually gave him pain , hurt him took away his Metz,etc..!! May be thats why they didn't showed any sentimental dialogue..!!

2nd Dimension - Why did Maithili left Pia's Life..??Why didn't she bite her..?? what was she waiting for..??Do you feel she left Pia's life becoz there is still has The Human Soul inside her..??
I think she did it for a very twisted reason...perhaps to give Abhay the pain she had to go through for 200 years of being away from him...although she seemed very happy with sid,she never forgot Abhay,also the "betrayal" of him falling in love with her doppelganger ...maybe by freezing him in time and making Piya forget him and move on in life she is inducing the same pain...knowing that the person you love is there somewhere but living in the pain of never having to be with them but at the same time they being with someone else and being happy...
Maithili does have a human soul inside her-feelings such as envy,jealously etc are human feelings...but the bad ones...it will take a REALLY BIG thing for her good side to come out..
I wish..She rather behaved Humane..True..?? All her Good emotions r gone with the Blood that entire her veins giving her a new life..!! Twisted Reason true.
3rd Dimension- Do you feel giving away your love, to someone else becoz you feel he'll stay more happy with her..Is correct decision..?? Do you feel the Trio will stay happy if it does happened in future..??
No...it seems a very nice and divine thing to do...but implementation is hard...they may remain happy,but you will be killing youre self inside...humans,vampires..basically everyone is a bit selfish...by giving up youre love you may become an ideal in youre own eyes...but what about the feelings and the "what if" outcome of the whole thing?its like killing youre own child with youre own hands...the only thing it gives rise to is resentment,jealously and envy...
in context to Abhiya-Metz...her anger is kind of justified...she and Abhay are of the same world,the same kind,and they even dies for each other...and after all of this if he walks to someone else you cant expect her to be divine about it...and had she done it..no 1 the story would have got over😆 and she wouldnt have had anything to hold onto in her past life..
the Trio can be happy-if that other person does find love,and if the bonding between the couple is very strong!
But,ain't love brings in a courage to sacrifice..??Being Selfless..than selfish..??
Okay fine one needs to think before doing all these selfless deeds but, do we think about us when it comes to over emotion name 'Love'.. 
In normal life these all sounds crab..rather fairytale kinda situation..!! No one in Real life does all that stuff when you r in love..True..??But, this is a fairytale though a Dark one..
And I say may be Yes..yes..If Metz had been all that Divine after knowing that Abhay loves Pia now..!!
Abhay wuld have been in great difficult whom to choose..?? Coz then he wuld have his Maithili back.. n even Pia ..Both Pure..divine..!! Story won't have ended..but, rather wuld have taken all knew turn..making way for The Divine power pillar's of Love..!! But, I guess then they wuld have showed an outer force pull back..That Abhay can have Balls with Metz..coz they r of same clan..etc n Not with Pia coz they r still The Fire n Firefly...!!
Thanks for replying..😊

ilove99 thumbnail
rEdited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nidz...

wonderful post...

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5