bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
... i know , i know ... we all want to see him coochie-coo with Gopi but angry, pissed off ahem is so entertaining ...

Usually ahem's role is confined to "Mera dikra" ... the only dialogues he gets are the sarcastic ones he volleys at Gopi ... and those are funny !

Btw, who thinks embroidering socks and hankys is ok  ?  ... especially when those socks belong to a 25 year old angry young man rather than a 10 year old boy going to a boarding school ... Such a ridiculous idea ... And Koki actually approved !!!!!!   ... Poor ahem ... i can't wait to see him blow off like a pressure cooker ... i know, i'm evil  😛
Edited by bips - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if he blow of there is nothing new and gopi too becomes habitual of it
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He is really funny, when his acting angry, I'm laughing most of the time. I always think wait for it wait for it, and there, he goes. Pursing lips, flaring nostrils and the stare, then the sarcasm. ðŸ˜›

"get ready to die Gopi...😆 

I'm actually looking forward to Monday's episode now, it's entertaining to see Aham blow, even when he was telling her today don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...😛 I was laughing ðŸ¤£ and Monday with the hanky in front of work associates and Jigar he is going to discover..."I love you Aham Ji" omg omg, it's going to be funny at work as well as the confrontation at the MM, I cannot wait."

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea i agree with you guys! you're not evil, i too think it's actually entertaining, i mean the sarcasm is out of the world, like wow. 
I dislike gopi's character she's a little puppet. 
to be honest, Ahem's shouting doesn't even effect gopi! she cry for a while and then tries to be brave girl and put a big smile on her face ! and Ahem thinking what an idiot! ahaha 

-Pooja
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Poojiebbz

yea i agree with you guys! you're not evil, i too think it's actually entertaining, i mean the sarcasm is out of the world, like wow. 

I dislike gopi's character she's a little puppet. 
to be honest, Ahem's shouting doesn't even effect gopi! she cry for a while and then tries to be brave girl and put a big smile on her face ! and Ahem thinking what an idiot! ahaha 

-Pooja

I know Gopi makes me sick sometimes, even I would treat her badly buddhu, she's just there to be exploited. I agree with you when she gets shouted at it just goes in one ear and out the next for her, and I have seen it in her for example remember than scene when he tells her off real badly and she says chai and he takes the tray from her and puts it aside and she's looking at him with so much love...🤣 she never learns stay away from him, or don't trust Rashi, it doesn't affect her at all, she never learns no matter how many times Kokila tells her she is there front row seat for more shouting. ðŸ˜›
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago