karan in the role of a son

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
karan as a lover rocks. he has his own style n his chemistry with kitloo rocks.they creates magic together  but karan as a son also has magical effect.his chemistry with his father in both seasons is totally mindblowing. karan creates sumthing unique in the role of a son which is undescribable. every scene of him with his onscreen fathers is something very classy.his hugs with his fathers in both seasons r very spl one. his personality give an extra magical effect to the scene.other than arjuhi scenes i always luv to see his every convo with his father.none of bollywood actor can create that effect which karan creates in the role of a son n i think   each one of u will b agree with me on this fact. Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

gr8b post tanu

so agree with u he has a special charm. He is gr8 in creating father son chemistry rocking. Luvd D.K and arjun in season 1 and Luvd Arjun and Rudra in season 2. He is a gr8 son. oh my god I wrote gr8 like so many times :P

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I really agree with you .The chemistry of Arjun and his dad Rudra is amazing but in this situation i'm very keen to know who is his real dad aur unke sath Arjun ka chemistry kaisa hoga.

Kriti
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid u tanu... His chemistry wid both his on-screen fathers in s1 nd s2 was really amazing!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
His chemistry with his on screen fathers who adopted him in S1 and S2 was great but both the fathers took advantage of Arjun.

Their love for Arjun was selfish.
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love kmh karan and kritika 4ever they r best then the movies
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think coz Karan is kinda a gentle and sensitive guy..  so he failed as tough don/gangster bt he garners full points as a handsome lover boy and a gud  son..  he is surely a charmer with gud luks and grt personality.. he is more similar to Karan Wahi thn Karan Singh Grover or Karan Tacker.. all gud looking handsome guys... .. and gud romantic leads..😍
midnightsun thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu111a

karan as a lover rocks. he has his own style n his chemistry with kitloo rocks.they creates magic together  but karan as a son also has magical effect.his chemistry with his father in both seasons is totally mindblowing. karan creates sumthing unique in the role of a son which is undescribable. every scene of him with his onscreen fathers is something very classy.his hugs with his fathers in both seasons r very spl one. his personality give an extra magical effect to the scene.other than arjuhi scenes i always luv to see his every convo with his father.none of bollywood actor can create that effect which karan creates in the role of a son n i think   each one of u will b agree with me on this fact.

u r absolutely r888888888😃😃😃

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I started watching show only for RPS- first ever KMH episode i watched was after Rashi miscarriage when Arjun returns home and has that convo with RPS- that was the first episode i saw. and then i hve been seeing KMh2 and saw entire KMH1.

DK and Arjun chemistry is superb  

Arjun-RPS is also great but not explored, they should have got more scenes instead of dhondu, jay etc
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree tanu...his chemistry is awesome with his father in both season...