India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

karan in the role of a son

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
karan as a lover rocks. he has his own style n his chemistry with kitloo rocks.they creates magic together  but karan as a son also has magical effect.his chemistry with his father in both seasons is totally mindblowing. karan creates sumthing unique in the role of a son which is undescribable. every scene of him with his onscreen fathers is something very classy.his hugs with his fathers in both seasons r very spl one. his personality give an extra magical effect to the scene.other than arjuhi scenes i always luv to see his every convo with his father.none of bollywood actor can create that effect which karan creates in the role of a son n i think   each one of u will b agree with me on this fact.

Edited by tanu111a - 21 May 2011 at 12:15am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89midnightsuntheresa28xxSassyxxvandu_2012piamistKashish_88deeshumitrabhuyanxXxNoreen786xXxAmnaIsh-Awantika---Janvie--EAREYEArjuhisis.Dulcet

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

gr8b post tanu

so agree with u he has a special charm. He is gr8 in creating father son chemistry rocking. Luvd D.K and arjun in season 1 and Luvd Arjun and Rudra in season 2. He is a gr8 son. oh my god I wrote gr8 like so many times :P

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
 I really agree with you .The chemistry of Arjun and his dad Rudra is amazing but in this situation i'm very keen to know who is his real dad aur unke sath Arjun ka chemistry kaisa hoga.

Kriti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I agree wid u tanu... His chemistry wid both his on-screen fathers in s1 nd s2 was really amazing!!
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
His chemistry with his on screen fathers who adopted him in S1 and S2 was great but both the fathers took advantage of Arjun.

Their love for Arjun was selfish.
theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
love kmh karan and kritika 4ever they r best then the movies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i think coz Karan is kinda a gentle and sensitive guy..  so he failed as tough don/gangster bt he garners full points as a handsome lover boy and a gud  son..  he is surely a charmer with gud luks and grt personality.. he is more similar to Karan Wahi thn Karan Singh Grover or Karan Tacker.. all gud looking handsome guys... .. and gud romantic leads..Day Dreaming
midnightsun Newbie
midnightsun
midnightsun

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

karan as a lover rocks. he has his own style n his chemistry with kitloo rocks.they creates magic together  but karan as a son also has magical effect.his chemistry with his father in both seasons is totally mindblowing. karan creates sumthing unique in the role of a son which is undescribable. every scene of him with his onscreen fathers is something very classy.his hugs with his fathers in both seasons r very spl one. his personality give an extra magical effect to the scene.other than arjuhi scenes i always luv to see his every convo with his father.none of bollywood actor can create that effect which karan creates in the role of a son n i think   each one of u will b agree with me on this fact.

u r absolutely r888888888Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index