India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

strange Abha & Whole family...

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I also very confused especially 4 Ranchod.

Abha is doubting on Karan & Arundhati relationship. She is continously asking karan about arundhati. " In do saalo me tumare aur arundhati ke beech kuch hua to nahin" So strange... We want to see karan trust on her.But Abha is suspcting to Karan. Why she forget that she is lived with Ranchod in same room. Guys i really don't understand if Abha & whole family believes that Ranchod & Abha r married. Thats why Abha is living with Ranchod in same room.  So, why Abha is romancing with Karan on d same bad.If abha also believes that she was married to ranchod thats why she is lived with him. Now i really feeling Abha is selfish girl. She is getting her husband Karan,Now she is forget that Ranchod Sacrifices... I think Abha wake up & tell everything about Ranchod... Warna Shelly masala marke batayegi...
Frankly speaking I was laughing yesterday episode, what is going on? I laughing so much on AbhaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAbha also believes that she is married with Ranchod, She is romancing with Karan.Now time comes CV's plz clear our doubt Abha & Ranchod Marital Status.
But on the other hand I feeling very sad 4 Ranchod who is really heartbroken. His smiles expresse his feeling (deep pain).
plz give ur comment on my doubt..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by r.s.s.

I also very confused especially 4 Ranchod.

Abha is doubting on Karan & Arundhati relationship. She is continously asking karan about arundhati. " In do saalo me tumare aur arundhati ke beech kuch hua to nahin" So strange... We want to see karan trust on her.But Abha is suspcting to Karan. Why she forget that she is lived with Ranchod in same room. Guys i really don't understand if Abha & whole family believes that Ranchod & Abha r married. Thats why Abha is living with Ranchod in same room.  So, why Abha is romancing with Karan on d same bad.If abha also believes that she was married to ranchod thats why she is lived with him. Now i really feeling Abha is selfish girl. She is getting her husband Karan,Now she is forget that Ranchod Sacrifices... I think Abha wake up & tell everything about Ranchod... Warna Shelly masala marke batayegi...
Frankly speaking I was laughing yesterday episode, what is going on? I laughing so much on AbhaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAbha also believes that she is married with Ranchod, She is romancing with Karan.Now time comes CV's plz clear our doubt Abha & Ranchod Marital Status.
But on the other hand I feeling very sad 4 Ranchod who is really heartbroken. His smiles expresse his feeling (deep pain).
plz give ur comment on my doubt..

agree! i am so happy that karan and abha are back together but i am sad because everybody are ignoring ranchord and why does abha is scared that karan will come to know about her marriage if the marriage didn't took place. abha is dumb. hate cv's for showing this crap
YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i also agree ...but abha is really dumb cause that marriage was never complete to begin with ...abha is scared.
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
such a crap track now it becomes like from bad to worst

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymggkfavorite

i also agree ...but abha is really dumb cause that marriage was never complete to begin with ...abha is scared.
i also agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top