sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ruchira23

Originally posted by nandinivarma

Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by ruchira23

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchiCry poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetimeAngry this was injustice to satyaCry

</div>
<div>
I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand t
oo and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

Agree - Taps lead to Vansh's death is moving around when she should have been punished and have gone to jail for her term and they are treating her well in bundela house...when Satya was not at fault they sent him to jail he definitely needs to be excused

but tapasya is a takur and sathya,, sachi, and iccha are naukar log...so whatever tapasya does is forgivable, but the naukar log even if they do good are punishable!!!!in which century is this serial taking place????
so true!! when this society will change their mentality and ganwarpantiAngry god knws why ppl judge another ppl with their status??

Don't say like tht otherwise u will be reported Wink
What a bummer Ankit - yaha bhee saab UT kee tarah hoh gaya hai Smile live and let live honah chahiyeh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Arre there was a news clip that the leads (V-I-T) of UT will fight SnS this is such a comedy...they are making SnS criminals...

ish fight meh bhee Rathore koh chupakar fight karegee Taps Rathore seh raaz ugalwah kar...bechara Rathore being used by Taps...I hope Rathore does not do all this for free...Rathore shaadi bhul gaya lagtah haiSmileSmile Taps Rathore kee shaadi ka twist layeh toh maza bhee aayega...SnS koh Taps ka bhanda phodnah chahiyeh that would be the greatest blow and insult to Mai and Dadaji's ego - donoh abhee bhee apnee akad meh jee rahe hai

I agree with jdfan - SnS should target mai and Dadaji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Even I felt very bad for SatyaCryCry  .Gunwanti and Daddaji needs to be punished but the biggest joke was also cracked in yesterday's episode.
Taps said how can a man use his sister in this way, how can someone say such a big lie.
Dear what r u doing aren't u using ur unborn baby and what about ur own small lie darling.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposanjana2597jessi14315ruchira23IisBlissankit111PavaniShinytiny15

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Even I felt very bad for SatyaCryCry  .Gunwanti and Daddaji needs to be punished but the biggest joke was also cracked in yesterday's episode.
Taps said how can a man use his sister in this way, how can someone say such a big lie.
Dear what r u doing aren't u using ur unborn baby and what about ur own small lie darling.

I noticed too...it was a totally absurd and hilarious comment said with such conviction coming from epitome of goodness and samjhdari Wink such sahee marg darshak character !!!

you never know this cvs what twist they will bring again...

sourojtiny15

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Veer has truly become a "beh eindee ka lotta" useh jidhar ghumah doh ghum jayega...baas yeh janab sabseh maphee aur thank you hee bolteh rahegeh...
Also noticing ...Taps is catching up with english with Veer coffee"have you will feel better have"Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposanjana2597sourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Veer has truly become a "beh eindee ka lotta" useh jidhar ghumah doh ghum jayega...baas yeh janab sabseh maphee aur thank you hee bolteh rahegeh...
Also noticing ...Taps is catching up with english with Veer coffee"have you will feel better have"Smile

Yup Cvs can bring any twistOuch. They have made S and R look like jokers
I wrote abt it in Shiny's thread.Veer looked so dhila enjoying coffee wid his ex wifeAngryAngry. She is telling him to sit he is sittingAngry, she is putting hands on his shoulder and consoling himConfusedwah gr8Angry

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

After all she is Tapasya Thakur, all lie, crime and planning plotting is exclusive rit of her. how anyone can challange her exclusive ritLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaporuchira23IisBlisssourojtiny15

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Agree 100% with you Souroj...What a dialogue by Tapasya!! and Veer has become a puppet in their hands. He is not doing anything with conviction on his own. My God where the hell is old veer? SS should have targeted Mai and Dadda directly...the best thing Satya can do is expose Tapsya's truth...he will get his revenge on all of them...but his only prob is Rathod. Ye Rathod ko shaayad shubh muhurth chahiye bhaanda phodne ke liye. Use tho apne teddy bears se phursat hin nahin mil rahiWink I hope to at least see some Veecha bonding next week...and please with intensity and passion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top