Uttaran

feeling bad for S&S - Page 2

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I felt very bad for Satya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  .Gunwanti and Daddaji needs to be punished but the biggest joke was also cracked in yesterday's episode.
Taps said how can a man use his sister in this way, how can someone say such a big lie.
Dear what r u doing aren't u using ur unborn baby and what about ur own small lie darling.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Even I felt very bad for Satya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  .Gunwanti and Daddaji needs to be punished but the biggest joke was also cracked in yesterday's episode.
Taps said how can a man use his sister in this way, how can someone say such a big lie.
Dear what r u doing aren't u using ur unborn baby and what about ur own small lie darling.

I noticed too...it was a totally absurd and hilarious comment said with such conviction coming from epitome of goodness and samjhdari ๐Ÿ˜‰ such sahee marg darshak character !!!

you never know this cvs what twist they will bring again...
sps0114 thumbnail
Veer has truly become a "beh eindee ka lotta" useh jidhar ghumah doh ghum jayega...baas yeh janab sabseh maphee aur thank you hee bolteh rahegeh...
Also noticing ...Taps is catching up with english with Veer coffee"have you will feel better have"๐Ÿ˜Š

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sps0114

Veer has truly become a "beh eindee ka lotta" useh jidhar ghumah doh ghum jayega...baas yeh janab sabseh maphee aur thank you hee bolteh rahegeh...

Also noticing ...Taps is catching up with english with Veer coffee"have you will feel better have"๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup Cvs can bring any twist. They have made S and R look like jokers
I wrote abt it in Shiny's thread.Veer looked so dhila enjoying coffee wid his ex wife๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. She is telling him to sit he is sitting๐Ÿ˜ก, she is putting hands on his shoulder and consoling him๐Ÿ˜•wah gr8๐Ÿ˜ก
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

After all she is Tapasya Thakur, all lie, crime and planning plotting is exclusive rit of her. how anyone can challange her exclusive rit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree 100% with you Souroj...What a dialogue by Tapasya!! and Veer has become a puppet in their hands. He is not doing anything with conviction on his own. My God where the hell is old veer? SS should have targeted Mai and Dadda directly...the best thing Satya can do is expose Tapsya's truth...he will get his revenge on all of them...but his only prob is Rathod. Ye Rathod ko shaayad shubh muhurth chahiye bhaanda phodne ke liye. Use tho apne teddy bears se phursat hin nahin mil rahi๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope to at least see some Veecha bonding next week...and please with intensity and passion.
sanjana2597 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Satya ki khudhe halat kharaab thi jake choor ki trah rathod se madad mang raha tha... par I like rathod he clearly said I am not your frnd!!! good to see this...
pakka bikhari jaisa face lag raha tha!!!
jab sahuoor nahi to chaal kyue chalte hooo!!!!

Hey varun ! I know that it was satya's mistake 2 ask heartless+selfish rathore for help !! But it is not good 2 say dat satya was luking like a Bhikari ?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Not at all !
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

U r absolutely rit. CVs r so generous to a jealous creature, who got all luxury of life but only due to her jealousy nature committing all sort of crime but still moving Scott free, but on other hand the person really suffered and hs all the reason to take revange is being portrayed as devil. May be some Child psychology expert throw some light on it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

perfectly put ankit...๐Ÿ‘ the cvs themselves need a psychiatrist first and then some pravachan on distinctions of good - bad and some social norms by chinmaya mission or ramakrishna ashram ๐Ÿ˜†... 
Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IisBliss

perfectly put ankit...๐Ÿ‘ the cvs themselves need a psychiatrist first and then some pravachan on distinctions of good - bad and some social norms by chinmaya mission or ramakrishna ashram ๐Ÿ˜†... 

cvs and story writer want to make a point - joh naukar hoteh hai unkee koee respect nahee hotee kyu kee woh insaan thode hee hai...aur unhee akal bhee nahee hotee chahe woh padhe likhe hee kyu nah hoh samajhdaar kyu nah hoh... they will butcher SnS characters also...dont know which slave mentality these cvs are living with
groucho thumbnail
My personal opinion is that the writers do not know or care about what they are writing about.

Most people would have expected the punishments for the misdeeds to happen at the time that they happened but it was just brushed away like a fly and swept under the carpet ...WHY...because they had to keep the story moving and that story had to have all 3 leads.

Tapasya was let off scot free - for me the most punishable crimes were her attempt to murder Ichcha and her robbery. BUT let us not forget that only after an FIR is filed can the cops do anything and neither Ichcha nor Veer did that.

Ichcha - let Tapasya off both times...although it was again up to Veer and Ichcha to take this forward as Tapasya pushed him over the edge and did not actually murder him.

Robbery - how can any police catch you if they have no proof...the proof lay with Veer and he did nothing about it.

The CD that Sid gave to Veer was only shown to the family and not to the police...so the CV's have been very clever in keeping all these ends open and yet closed in a manner of speaking.

Satya and Sanchi have come in as guest actors in cameo roles...so the CV's do not care how much they have suffered...they are meant to go after a while so every bad deed will be magnified whether it is justified or not and the past will be ignored for most of the time. Besides here again they have both failed miserably at their attempts so at present their punishment is the one that will come from the Bundela family...who as we all know are not sane in their logic or fairness.

Members have given very valid opinions...servants will never get their justice...the rich will get away...the brain impaired characters will continue to remain in a comatose state!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore liking, disliking, approving or disapproving the characters...is such a waste of discussion time because CV's will do what they think is right in their minds...I think we need neurosurgeons to check out what makes their minds tick...
one answer...TRP's๐Ÿคข
second answer...how to stretch this serial till it snaps.

I personally,  do not subscribe to Revenge but I feel that Satya should get justice.....I do not want him to become a mirror image of the Bundela's in his behavior but I feel he should come out of this cameo having proved that in many cases  it is the poor who have more dignity and honesty than the rich.