Uttaran

feeling bad for S&S

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchi😭 poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetime😡 this was injustice to satya😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchira23

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchi😭 poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetime😡 this was injustice to satya😭😭😭😭

I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand too and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

Agree - Taps lead to Vansh's death is moving around when she should have been punished and have gone to jail for her term and they are treating her well in bundela house...when Satya was not at fault they sent him to jail he definitely needs to be excused
nandinivarma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand too and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

Agree - Taps lead to Vansh's death is moving around when she should have been punished and have gone to jail for her term and they are treating her well in bundela house...when Satya was not at fault they sent him to jail he definitely needs to be excused

but tapasya is a takur and sathya,, sachi, and iccha are naukar log...so whatever tapasya does is forgivable, but the naukar log even if they do good are punishable!!!!in which century is this serial taking place????
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma

but tapasya is a takur and sathya,, sachi, and iccha are naukar log...so whatever tapasya does is forgivable, but the naukar log even if they do good are punishable!!!!in which century is this serial taking place????

so true!! when this society will change their mentality and ganwarpanti😡 god knws why ppl judge another ppl with their status??
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Satya ki khudhe halat kharaab thi jake choor ki trah rathod se madad mang raha tha... par I like rathod he clearly said I am not your frnd!!! good to see this...
pakka bikhari jaisa face lag raha tha!!!
jab sahuoor nahi to chaal kyue chalte hooo!!!!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchi😭 poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetime😡 this was injustice to satya😭

U r absolutely rit. CVs r so generous to a jealous creature, who got all luxury of life but only due to her jealousy nature committing all sort of crime but still moving Scott free, but on other hand the person really suffered and hs all the reason to take revange is being portrayed as devil. May be some Child psychology expert throw some light on it 😉 😉
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with you ruchira ...mai and dadajii should be punished for their injustice to Satya .. Actually Satya and Saanchi's planning is weak.. ..instead of torturing veecha who are innocent in this matter they should find a way in which they could teach these two (mai and dadajii) a good lesson for example they can create such conditions in which a frustrated veer leaves his home along with ichcha and later the path is clear for them... .take revenge from mai and dadajii one by one for all their misdeeds.. ..but i fear cvs will come up with a stupid justification for injustice with Satya ...i.e ... Vansh's drug addiction leading to his death...because in a way Vansh was responsible for all this ..so destiny paid him back with the desrtruction of his life and mai and dadajii lost their beloved son thus avenging Satya's mother's death ...and tappu madam is innocent since Vansh's death was  destiny's pay back to Bundelas for their injustice to Satya and his mother 😕😡 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

so true!! when this society will change their mentality and ganwarpanti😡 god knws why ppl judge another ppl with their status??

Don't say like tht otherwise u will be reported 😉
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Don't say like tht otherwise u will be reported 😉

What a bummer Ankit - yaha bhee saab UT kee tarah hoh gaya hai 😊 live and let live honah chahiyeh...
sps0114 thumbnail
Arre there was a news clip that the leads (V-I-T) of UT will fight SnS this is such a comedy...they are making SnS criminals...

ish fight meh bhee Rathore koh chupakar fight karegee Taps Rathore seh raaz ugalwah kar...bechara Rathore being used by Taps...I hope Rathore does not do all this for free...Rathore shaadi bhul gaya lagtah hai😊😊 Taps Rathore kee shaadi ka twist layeh toh maza bhee aayega...SnS koh Taps ka bhanda phodnah chahiyeh that would be the greatest blow and insult to Mai and Dadaji's ego - donoh abhee bhee apnee akad meh jee rahe hai

I agree with jdfan - SnS should target mai and Dadaji