India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

feeling bad for S&S

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchiCry poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetimeAngry this was injustice to satyaCryCryCryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

disharirockssanjana2597jessi14315sourojjdfanankit111shahsb_26tiny15Roshini1494

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchira23

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchiCry poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetimeAngry this was injustice to satyaCryCryCryCry
I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand too and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

Agree - Taps lead to Vansh's death is moving around when she should have been punished and have gone to jail for her term and they are treating her well in bundela house...when Satya was not at fault they sent him to jail he definitely needs to be excused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaporuchira23sourojankit111shahsb_26tiny15

nandinivarma Groupbie
nandinivarma
nandinivarma

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchiCry poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetimeAngry this was injustice to satyaCry
I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand too and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

Agree - Taps lead to Vansh's death is moving around when she should have been punished and have gone to jail for her term and they are treating her well in bundela house...when Satya was not at fault they sent him to jail he definitely needs to be excused
but tapasya is a takur and sathya,, sachi, and iccha are naukar log...so whatever tapasya does is forgivable, but the naukar log even if they do good are punishable!!!!in which century is this serial taking place????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma

i'm really feeling bad for satya and sanchiCry poor satya has suffered a lot of mental agony and humiliation in his childhood, he lost his mother b'coz of these heartless bundella demons and they did n't get any deserving punishment for that.though i don't want veer and ichcha to get punished bt rest of the 'jallaads' should get the worst punishment of their lifetimeAngry this was injustice to satyaCry

but tapasya is a takur and sathya,, sachi, and iccha are naukar log...so whatever tapasya does is forgivable, but the naukar log even if they do good are punishable!!!!in which century is this serial taking place????
so true!! when this society will change their mentality and ganwarpantiAngry god knws why ppl judge another ppl with their status??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Satya ki khudhe halat kharaab thi jake choor ki trah rathod se madad mang raha tha... par I like rathod he clearly said I am not your frnd!!! good to see this...
pakka bikhari jaisa face lag raha tha!!!
jab sahuoor nahi to chaal kyue chalte hooo!!!!
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

U r absolutely rit. CVs r so generous to a jealous creature, who got all luxury of life but only due to her jealousy nature committing all sort of crime but still moving Scott free, but on other hand the person really suffered and hs all the reason to take revange is being portrayed as devil. May be some Child psychology expert throw some light on it Wink Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehapojessi14315ruchira23IisBlissjdfansourojintruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i agree with you ruchira ...mai and dadajii should be punished for their injustice to Satya .. Actually Satya and Saanchi's planning is weak.. ..instead of torturing veecha who are innocent in this matter they should find a way in which they could teach these two (mai and dadajii) a good lesson for example they can create such conditions in which a frustrated veer leaves his home along with ichcha and later the path is clear for them... .take revenge from mai and dadajii one by one for all their misdeeds.. ..but i fear cvs will come up with a stupid justification for injustice with Satya ...i.e ... Vansh's drug addiction leading to his death...because in a way Vansh was responsible for all this ..so destiny paid him back with the desrtruction of his life and mai and dadajii lost their beloved son thus avenging Satya's mother's death ...and tappu madam is innocent since Vansh's death was  destiny's pay back to Bundelas for their injustice to Satya and his mother ConfusedAngry

Edited by jdfan - 21 May 2011 at 12:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarruchira23Dreamer_intruderfasttiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma

</div>
<div>
I too feel bad for them...they have a genuine reason for revenge with bundelas he should not be sent to jail again...Umed should find out who Satya is and he would be more humane towards Satya because he knows Satya went to jail 'coz of Vansh's mistake - he will not let history repeat...Veer would understand t
oo and finally speak up for Satya and not let him go to jail this time.

so true!! when this society will change their mentality and ganwarpantiAngry god knws why ppl judge another ppl with their status??

Don't say like tht otherwise u will be reported Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top