Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

for all sid fans!!!!

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hey ...frnds..Hug
how r u all...i know u all must be sad..i am sad too.Cry.coz sid died yesterday...but he is still alive..in our hearts..he can never die for us..i am a big sid fan too...Big smile
but i cannot deny dat...dat d story is about abhay n piya...dere dark love story..{i am just crazy abt abhay...n piya...Wink}
so plz frnds...don't criticise d dealth of evil...!!!!!!!!!...Wink
he must have died...if not yesterday...den another day for sure..na...after all...he was EVIL...so why being sad...coz we cannot see him anymore in d show..???..den i must tell dearies...we can watch his wonderful videos on youtube..if u want...u can also see his new show!Wink
so what's d need to say dat...his role was cutted off...from d show...it was actors decision too...to leave d show...n work in another show as lead!!!!!!!!!...whats d big deal...he got a role as main lead...so his evilish role ended!Embarrassed
d show got leap..for something better...we all can now see something fresh...a new begining..with a new look!Embarrassed
d show is getting an makeover...so dey decided...to let d evils die...or go...so dat in d new begining dey can just concentrate on abhiya...!Day Dreaming
don't be disheartened...keep d hope alive...keep loving him...keep admiring him..pray for him...n i am sure...someday or another...u'll will be happy...Embarrassed
so be happy...dat he is getting new opportunities...and now..he can show his acting skills more...Big smile
frnds i did'nt made dis post to hurt any of uCry..but just to say...dat...evils can't survive for too long...Tongue
i find d dealth so very impressive.Hug..it was impactful...i am thinking...why did'nt u liked it???...Shocked
if someone is hurt"dil se sorry"...not made dis purposely...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997patakha-guddiCourageous_LeoOtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21--sunshine--

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I agree with uEvn im sad tht his char ended like this ...in a hurry...bt im also happy as within such a short time he bagged new show n that 222222222 as lead...shows he is an awesum n stupendous actor...he deserves it...

i know wht others sid's fans mst b gng through...bt im sure if  the story demands he vl b back...

my pasttime is 2 watch his videos

as a fan i wnt best 4 him...becoz he is the best...n 1day or the other his char wld hv ended...
also i luv pkyek ...so jst wish best 4 both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

I agree with uEvn im sad tht his char ended like this ...in a hurry...bt im also happy as within such a short time he bagged new show n that 222222222 as lead...shows he is an awesum n stupendous actor...he deserves it...

i know wht others sid's fans mst b gng through...bt im sure if  the story demands he vl b back...

my pasttime is 2 watch his videos

as a fan i wnt best 4 him...becoz he is the best...n 1day or the other his char wld hv ended...
also i luv pkyek ...so jst wish best 4 both

dats d true spirit my frnd...u r so true...even i loved him...but i am happy...for him...we respect him..we love him...we will watch out for his new show too...
biggest thing is if d story demands i will be back!
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
First of all sid's character was made and remained evil just so that they can end his character...
we were all disappointed becoz there was so much scope in sid's character... he was introduced as a love life for panchi...we wanted to see how sid transforms or falls for panchi and we would get to see abhay-sid bond and much more...we would have gotten to see brotherly live and all that...this character had lot of scope to grow...
i think you are not getting the point dear...you are thinking since he is evil, whats wrong if he is dead...but NO, he wasnt supposed to remain evil...he was supposed to be grey...we were all expecting a lot to see sidchi story and much more...

and one more thing it was not his decision to quit...ekta kapoor chose him in her new project as a lead role since he is xtremely talented...and thats when she immd asked the writers to end his role...we knew this fact from before itself...becoz when the article came that he was chosen as lead role, sid himself said he enjoys doing pkyek becoz he immensely got recognized here...
and later we got confirmed abt the fact that it was not his sole decision from this post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688359

i know abhiya are leads but its not a normal love story...sid is an important character in pkyek...we never expected the character to be ending so early...when the news came, everybody were shocked abt how early they killed and ruined the character...and we even thought they will replace the character since he plays an imp role...but nobody can take his place...thats why they end the character...

i know u r trying to cheer us up...but im sorry for venting out the frustration we have on cv's

Edited by kisivaj - 21 May 2011 at 12:25am

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

i will misss him

we all will miss him..but sweets no worries...he will rock..where ever he goes..!
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

First of all sid's character was made and remained evil just so that they can end his character...
we were all disappointed becoz there was so much scope in sid's character... he was introduced as a love life for panchi...we wanted to how sid transforms or falls for panchi and we would get to see abhay-sid bond and much more...we would have gotten to see brotherly live and all that...this character had lot of scope to grow...
i think you are not getting the point here...you are thinking since he is evil, whats wrong if he is dead...but NO, he wasnt supposed to remain evil...he was supposed to be grey...we were all expecting a lot to see sidchi story and much more...

and one more thing it was not his decision to quit...ekta kapoor chose him in her new project as a lead role since he is xtremely talented...and thats when she immd asked the writers to end his role...we knew this fact from before itself...becoz when the article came that he was chosen as lead role, sid himself said he enjoys doing pkyek becoz he immensely got recognized here...
and later we got confirmed abt the fact that it was not his sole decision from this post http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688359

Very true dear friend bt i jst wnt ask u 1 thing...wht shld hv been done...he was ropped  4 ekta's show...right...so basically she told writers 2 end his track...so that he cn concentrate on his new show...he cnt take 2 shows at a time...it affects health n the performance of the actor...anther pnt his char shld hv been extended 4 sme mths...is it possible...if the show goes on air in the near futurre...i know his char was  ended abruptly ...even im feeling vry bad...bt 1 need 2 see the practical side...wht shld hv been done??? entertainment ind works like this only...its nt 2 hurt u...bt wht im trying 2 ay is that 4 the time being request channel n whn the time comes n show demands He vl b back ...v r his fans...im fan of sidhhant karnick...becoz of his superb skills...n im looking 4rd 2 his new show... i know its hard 2 accept...bt if it was wrong on ekta's side( im nt supporting her),he vld hv  never left pkyek...bt becoz the situation demands that...he accepted it...many r asking why he was taken whn he is doing his role so well in pkyek...well agar woh nahi , koi aur sahi...ent ind is like that...bt he wld hv lost a golden opportunity 2 showcase his talents  as lead...

even im his fan...dnt take me wrong...wish him gd luck n love him like v do now... 

Edited by zoozoo123 - 21 May 2011 at 12:32am

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

[/QUOTE]Very true dear friend bt i jst wnt ask u 1 thing...wht shld hv been done...he was ropped  4 ekta's show...right...so basically she told writers 2 end his track...so that he cn concentrate on his new show...he cnt take 2 shows at a time...it affects health n the performance of the actor...anther pnt his char shld hv been extended 4 sme mths...is it possible...if the show goes on air in the near futurre...i know his char was  enede abruptly ...even im feeling vry bad...bt 1 need 2 see the practical side...wht shld hv been done??? entertainment ind works like this only...its nt 2 hurt u...bt wht im trying 2 ay is that 4 the time being request channel n whn the time comes n show demands He vl b back ...v r his fans...im fan of sidhhant karnick...becoz of his superb skills...n im looking 4rd 2 his new show... i know its hard accept...bt if it was wrong on ekta's side( im nt supporting her),he vl never leave pkyek...bt becoz the situation demands that...he accepted it...many r asking why he was taken whn he is doing his role so well in pkyek...well agar woh nahi , koi aur sahi...ent ind is like that...bt he wld hv lost a golden opportunity 2 showcase his talents  as lead...

even im his fan...dnt take me wrong...wish him gd luck n love him like v do now... 

you r right...kisvi...if his role might have been extended...also..he must have died...some other day...???..we all shld be happy...after seeing him in negative role...we will get his positive role too...as a main lead..isn't dat gr8...it would have been tough for siddhant to leave pkyek...but he is getting new shows...dat too as a main lead..he wanted d new show...he have it in his hands...so be happy for him..rather being sad...pray for him...wish him a good future..

Courageous_Leo

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
tum log Sid ka show me wapas lane ke bareme soch rahe ho,but tum ye ku nehi soch te ho k use ek new show me lead role play karne ka chance mila hai?pls story jese chal rahi hai bese chalne ku nehi de sakte?I realy love his acting in PKYEK.but m happy with the story also..story ka khud ka ek track hai,pls story jese chal raha hai use bese hi chal ne do..bese bhi pehle hi 2Star One k 2 hit serial isi resone ke liye band ho gaya..remember DMG n MJHT?dono me leap hua n kuch charecters ki story end karke new cast ke sath new story layi geyi.bur fans k demand k wajhase DMG me Riddhima or Arman n MJHT me Nupur ko wapas laya gaya..n then kaya hua?kuch story rahi nehi n fir kuchi months me serial end ho gaya..n me nehi chati k PKYEK bhi ese end ho jaye...so pls stop it..ho sakta hai k bad me use wapas laya jaye story ko age barane ke liye...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index