Will Puja succeed in her plan?--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Puja succeed in her plan?

In the maha episode of STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye, there will be a party, a celebration of Akshay and Manjari's success on bagging the Lonavala project.

Everyone from the office will be present and partying hard, but two ladies among them will be scheming against Akshay and Manjari - Puja and Mallika, who will try all possible ways to spoil the party.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "Akshay and Manjari's first success will be celebrated with a huge party in Lonavala. However, the unhappy girls Puja and Mallika will join hands to destroy Manjari completely, as both of them can't tolerate her success. Puja will try to match her outfit colours with Akshay, thereby trying to prove he belongs to her. In her second plan to humiliate Manjari, Puja will spike Manjari's drink, which she sips before she goes on to dance to the song Aaj ki Raat Hona Hai Jo from Don 2. Puja will be angry and jealous at the attention the two get from everyone and how they have eyes only for each other. Puja will totally lose her sanity, and take a drastic step to harm Akshay and Manjari, which will prove to be the high point of the show."

Happy to bag the project, but concerned to see Puja, Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja says, "Both Manjari and I are quite happy with our success as, finally, we have got our first project - the Lonavala deal - in hand. We are celebrating with a big party, and everyone has come to join us. At the same time, Puja too has arrived. I just hope she doesn't spoil the evening with any drama. I think I need to keep an eye on her."

Manjari aka Shristhy Rode happily adds, "It's a big celebration party in Lonavala, and I feel like dancing with joy. I want the audiences to watch the whole maha episode."

Manjari's sister Puja aka Neetu Singh couldn't contain her ill feelings towards the couple. "This success has got Akshay and Manjari closer than before, and I don't like it. Though I have come for the party, I have also joined hands with Mallika to ruin Manjari's success. I won't let Manjari steal Akshay away from me. I want the audiences to see my grand plan tonight."

What is Puja's plan for Manjari? Will she succeed in ruining her younger sister's happiness? Will Akshay save Manjari from Puja's clutches? Check out the dramatic maha episode of Yeh Ishq Haaye this Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Saturday, May 21, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1765/will-puja-succeed-in-her-plan.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing Tanu. ,
OMG . . wow . . .what a lovely pic in the article. . . .😍
Puja and Malika joining hands again . . .Nooo. . . . .
Puja cant succeed. . . . . . . .AKSHAY wil definitely save MANJARI . . . . .😳
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess anushka and kabir wil tel Akshay abt all evil plans Pooja wil make,

Anu and Kabir wil help manjari and akshay,

Akshay wil finaly help manjari,then akshay and manjari wil become close by manjari understanding Pooja evil,

Aarthi
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for sharing i really hate puja
so mallika is witth puja.damn
CHHIII,,,,,,,,,,,,,poooja ka asli naam NEETU SINGH hai.😲...nahi yeh sunne se pehle mere kAAN kyu nahi pathh gaye...😭😆😆😆😆😆