Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Heart to heart chat with Gauri
STARONE.IN

The newlywed princess Gauri from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein in STAR One is in a sorry situation, with her husband Abhishek totally ignoring her and behaving as if she does not exist. However, Gauri reveals that she is in no mood to give up, as she shares her feelings with us.

STARONE.IN

What were your expectations from your marriage?
I always wanted to have loving in-laws, who treat me like their daughter. I also dreamt of a caring husband, who showers me with his love. I wanted a happy married life, like any other normal young girl of my age.

What was the biggest realization post marriage?
Before marriage, Abhishek had honestly confessed to me that he loves Nandini, and that he cannot forget her. However, it was after marriage that I realized the depth of his love for her. It is amazing that one person can love someone else so much.

What did you think of Abhishek before marriage? Have your views about him changed now?
I appreciated Abhishek's honesty when he confessed to me about his love for Nandini. It was from that moment that I fell in love with him and decided to marry him, even though he loved another woman. Abhishek ignored me during our honeymoon, but I did not feel hurt or offended, because I understand that it is not easy to forget your first love.

How do you plan to handle his indifference towards you?
Abhishek does not give me any attention currently, but I am confident that I will win him over with my love. I am very sure that he will start caring for me when he realizes how much I love him. I am determined to make a place for myself in his heart, and will not give up easily.

What was your concept of love and marriage, before marriage?
I am a simple girl, who has always followed the instructions of parents. I had never dreamt of love and romance, and had decided that I will marry the person my parents choose for me. It was only after meeting Abhishek that I realized how deep love can be. He is my first and only love, and I want him to realize how much I adore him.

How do you plan to soften his attitude towards you?
I am willing to do whatever he says to win him over. Love has the power to move mountains, and I am sure he will appreciate my feelings and concern for him. I know I will have to be patient for now, but I am willing to bear all the pain and hurt that he is currently giving me.

It looks like it will Gauri will require a lot of patience to win Abhishek's heart, as we also spoke to Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa), who coldly states, "I was very clear right from the beginning that it is Nandini and not Gauri whom I love. Gauri can never replace Nandini. For now, I am only concentrating on my political career, and don't have time to spare for Gauri or even think about her."

Will Gauri be able to win Abhishek's heart? Find out only in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, May 21, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
http://www.starone.in/news/1764/heart-to-heart-chat-with-gauri.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 May 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77malwica2geetmaanluvozzyie-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the article tanuHug
i'm not interested in abhi's life at allLOL

Edited by sv003 - 21 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Aww Poor GauriiCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index