Rahul and Geet become friends-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet and Rahul become friends

In STAR Plus' weekend Love U Zindagi, Geet was worried and scared that Rahul, due to his depression might commit suicide. She doesn't leave his side and in this confusion, her family members doubt her motives.

Vimi bua accuses Geet of planning to run away but in the upcoming episodes this weekend, Rahul will lie to Geet's family and save her from their wrath. Later after an emotional confrontation, Geet and Rahul become friends.

A STAR Plus.in source elaborates, "The Dhillon family asks for an oath from Rahul regarding his lie about plans to go to Manali to meet his friend Kunal. Geet will panic and think that Rahul will blurt the fact that she was going to run away to Manali to meet her boyfriend Kunal. After Rahul swears on his mother's head, everyone will be relieved. Geet's mom Jasbir will develop a maternal fondness for Rahul but he will feel uncomfortable with Geet's family. Gradually Rahul will enjoy the attention and love from Jasbir as he has never experienced mother's love before. Rahul will then tell Geet that he lied as he didn't want to break her family's heart as he knew how painful it is to be betrayed by someone you love. Geet will then decide to help Rahul get out his depression and push him to let his anger and frustration over his girlfriend Neha dumping him. She will pretend to play Neha and Rahul will explode in rage and pour out his frustration. After cooling off, Geet will be surprised while Rahul will admit he is feeling better. After the turbulent start to their relationship, for the first time Geet and Rahul will become friends."

Siddharth Shukla aka Rahul claims, "I just want to be left alone but I am dragged in this family's issue. I have totally disconnected with everything in my past and all the bad things that happened to me. I am in a mind numbing state."

Geet aka Pavitra Punia asserts, "I like to see people happy and I try to help whoever is not. I can't bear to see Rahul in this state so I am going to do all that I can to help him and cheer him up."

Will Rahul really be able to put his past behind and move on? Will his friendship with Geet be a new chapter in his life? To watch all this and more on, tune into Love U Zindagi, every Saturday- Sunday, at 7:00 PM, on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Saturday, May 21, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1763/geet-and-rahul-become-friends.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Can't wait ... They are gonna be friends :D
pktr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thhaannnksss..Rahul is soo cuteee i cant wait for them to b friends and fall in love❤️
Sonali.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
was such a lovely episode
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for sharing.Rahul - Geet friendship will be awesome to watch n in future to watch Rahul fall in love for Geet first .can't wait to see more of them.