•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that the much awaited return of Karan is happpening and its a great relief to all of us who has been waiting for this. Now that Karan has return, one wonders wat will be the next track. Based on the precap shown, its not sure whether will Karan be angry if he knows that Abha and Ranchod has been married and they have been living in the same room because i can recall how Karan reacted and believed when Sanskar made false blames on Abha which he believed. So its unsure will he repeat his act of suspecting her again or he might take it lightly as he understands her and her situation and explanations. I like everything about Karan expect this part which is his possessiveness and trust on Abha. As for Ranchod, i really feel pity for him but i have a feeling that there might be some kind of link between him and Dr Aruntathi as both of them are in the same state where they sacrificed 2 years taking care of Abha and Karan and when they think that its going to be their future with them but the re-union of Abha and Karan had made them gone depressed. So my guess is that Dr Aruntathi might see Ranchod being depressed and comfort him as they both are in the same boat and hopefully they eventually develop feelings for each another. It was the same case where Sanskar loved Abha and Saniya loved Karan but at the end, Sania and Sanskar who was in the same boat gets united. Wonder wat happened to Sanskar and Sania at the same time. But the whole twist of Ranchod getting killed is confusing. Wonders what will happen and will it really take place. But if that happens, my guess is that Karishma will re-enter and marry Veer to take revenge against the family. There are currently so many guessing games but we will just need have to wait and watch. One thing is certain is we will be getting back all our Abhaaran scenes that we have been missing for months before the next problem comes. 😊
i don't understand what will happen next and how will karan react after knowing the truth
I think he will be angry first afterknowing why they married then he won't be angry
well whatever the new track is as long as Abharan are together and we get to see cute romantic scenes of them its fine 😍
Heart-broken after seeing an article that either Karan or Rachod will die. Its obviously not Karan, so it has to be Ranchod 😭

But as for now, i'm enjoying the chemistry between Karan and Abha that we have been missing for months. 😊
yea, i missed those abharan moments but now its impossible to see whats gonna happen. it could go either way but karan was supposed to learn his mistake in believing sanskar which almost cost him his marriage with abha, and massi which led to him being 2 years away from abha. he cant doubt her again.
Totally agree with you people but i can say now we will get to see all the abharan moment which we were missing for so long time and now it's time to enjoy all the lovely moment between these two outstanding couple.
But i am still not satisfied with Karan's glasses. Mayb he should remove it and he is not old after all while Veer and Vimel still looks the same. Why does he needs to look older? And wonder how come he didn't enquire about wat happened to Yasodra 😲
Originally posted by arianne21

yea, i missed those abharan moments but now its impossible to see whats gonna happen. it could go either way but karan was supposed to learn his mistake in believing sanskar which almost cost him his marriage with abha, and massi which led to him being 2 years away from abha. he cant doubt her again.

i  completely  agree .