India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

See how well our Gurti gel... (Page 6)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Heyyy Khushi dear...EXCELLENT POST yaar...GURTI NASHA makes one go crazyyy ...Luved the  One AWESOME VM made by SANA in the honor of GURTI...Lovely VM to add fuel to GURTI DREAMS ...Must watch...Wink

Edited by Absoluv - 23 May 2011 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
2nd VM is mind blowing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Clap lovely...

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Pata hai Taz kabhi kabhi lagta hai...ki hum log kitne boore hai...without knowing the real story behind Gc and DD we are always linking them...but yis dil ka kya karu...even if i don't link him with anybody...i still love him so much, naasha uttarta hei nahi...

thats true yaar khushi...we don't even know what is there in their hearts...but one thing of sure khushi in sbs seg where gc could'nt take his eyes off to dd was damn real ... we all know gc he has never shown something like this ever before...his eyes was saying all ...or may be we just want to think what we want to see...as you said ye dil maange more of them...any ways khushi for you i m pretty sure you are much in love with MSK...not Gc...he has played the role superbly well..that we can't see any loose lope in the character ... but just think khushi a tiny video has made a huge success if gurti will be in any videos tu soocho kitna hangama ho jaey ga and i m sure it will break all videos record till now..

Yeah u r right in that SBS segment the way he was watching her was totally new...God knows what is real and what is play-acting on their parts...but one thing is for sure...that iam in love with both of them...(GC and MSK)...reason...in the case of MSK  i don't need to explain abt anything...u know why...bt GC becoz i lap up whatever i can even offscreen...see i have been a movie buff for quite some time now...if i go with age funda then these two now rising ...Ranveer Kapoor...or Sahid Kapoor or Imran...are in my league...they are all good...but iam least interested to know what they do once they are not on my screen or any screens, this is applicable for Tom Cruise or Mel G or George C or anybody else...but in case of GC iam very much interested to know what he does when he is free, what are his small likes and dislikes...how does he wind off...and lots   ...lots...lots more...so how do i say iam not interested in him as a human being...whereas nobody else holds my interest  thus...??? shake ur head..ur allowed, iam hopeless...Wink.
  no definitely not Khushi how can i shake my head and think of you are hopeless ...no no...infact i can undersatnd about your feelings...i myself have experienced like this in uni life... my feeling is bit different as i m in love with GC and DD means gurti...so whenever iwant to see them iwant to see them together...i just love their looks ..their laugh...their teasing ...and specially whenever they try to steal each other's glance...anyway dear hope you will find your GC one day...
and Khushi dear i did'nt know that you've written a thread on maaneet ..just saw yesterday ..its amazing dear ...really want cv's would come with some ideas like these...i m still on ur 1st thread as can't get enough time on comp;but will surely read all ...am exciting to read ff.....LOL

I really hate him at times u know...he has corrupted me and my outlook abt Boys or men in general.I used to be a sane logical person...people around me will still bear testimony to that but i know how much i have changed... Choro!!!It is a never ending tug of war within me,  So, ur reading my FF..then i want a honest answer from u...at least two comments...one for each thread...and be very honest with what u feel when u read it...plz

Edited by khushi_4ever - 23 May 2011 at 11:30pm

tazeen_29

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

2nd VM is mind blowing

Yeah, i simply loved it when i saw it, Sana did a very wonderful job...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Heyyy Khushi dear...EXCELLENT POST yaar...GURTI NASHA makes one go crazyyy ...Luved the  One AWESOME VM made by SANA in the honor of GURTI...Lovely VM to add fuel to GURTI DREAMS ...Must watch...Wink

I knew everyone will love these VMs so i wanted those who haven't yet seen these to get a eyeful...whatever we imagine and wish has been so well protrayed in these...

Go to top