Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

See how well our Gurti gel... - Page 4

oooooo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! how i wish it ws true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the vm is aweeesome!!!!!!!!!!! damn they look perfect together!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
They do look good together and here lies the reason for the success of the show...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmina_r

The most wonderful couple.

Love them again and again ...i hope our gurti dream will fullfill one day...😆
tazeen_29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

No sorry needed to say such a wonderful piece of info...love u for telling us this...and iam going back to look at the video once more with new eyes...😉

love this video to the core... this revive our hopes for gurti more and more ...but recent closeness was something which we can say beyond this one ...i just hope khushi those closeness was not meant for publicity stunt as you can see these gestures are so common in showbiz world to promote the show and create  the hypes ...but can say for sure they do have crush on eachother but can't express coz of their bounderies...these off screen chemistry make us crazy for them more and more ...and i can tell that could be  one reason they can't show the closeness of a married couple in the serial ...they know they don't have their control if u get it what i mean...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Pata hai Taz kabhi kabhi lagta hai...ki hum log kitne boore hai...without knowing the real story behind Gc and DD we are always linking them...but yis dil ka kya karu...even if i don't link him with anybody...i still love him so much, naasha uttarta hei nahi...
tazeen_29 thumbnail

Pata hai Taz kabhi kabhi lagta hai...ki hum log kitne boore hai...without knowing the real story behind Gc and DD we are always linking them...but yis dil ka kya karu...even if i don't link him with anybody...i still love him so much, naasha uttarta hei nahi...

thats true yaar khushi...we don't even know what is there in their hearts...but one thing of sure khushi in sbs seg where gc could'nt take his eyes off to dd was damn real ... we all know gc he has never shown something like this ever before...his eyes was saying all ...or may be we just want to think what we want to see...as you said ye dil maange more of them...any ways khushi for you i m pretty sure you are much in love with MSK...not Gc...he has played the role superbly well..that we can't see any loose lope in the character ... but just think khushi a tiny video has made a huge success if gurti will be in any videos tu soocho kitna hangama ho jaey ga and i m sure it will break all videos record till now..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tazeen_29

thats true yaar khushi...we don't even know what is there in their hearts...but one thing of sure khushi in sbs seg where gc could'nt take his eyes off to dd was damn real ... we all know gc he has never shown something like this ever before...his eyes was saying all ...or may be we just want to think what we want to see...as you said ye dil maange more of them...any ways khushi for you i m pretty sure you are much in love with MSK...not Gc...he has played the role superbly well..that we can't see any loose lope in the character ... but just think khushi a tiny video has made a huge success if gurti will be in any videos tu soocho kitna hangama ho jaey ga and i m sure it will break all videos record till now..

Yeah u r right in that SBS segment the way he was watching her was totally new...God knows what is real and what is play-acting on their parts...but one thing is for sure...that iam in love with both of them...(GC and MSK)...reason...in the case of MSK  i don't need to explain abt anything...u know why...bt GC becoz i lap up whatever i can even offscreen...see i have been a movie buff for quite some time now...if i go with age funda then these two now rising ...Ranveer Kapoor...or Sahid Kapoor or Imran...are in my league...they are all good...but iam least interested to know what they do once they are not on my screen or any screens, this is applicable for Tom Cruise or Mel G or George C or anybody else...but in case of GC iam very much interested to know what he does when he is free, what are his small likes and dislikes...how does he wind off...and lots   ...lots...lots more...so how do i say iam not interested in him as a human being...whereas nobody else holds my interest  thus...??? shake ur head..ur allowed, iam hopeless...😉.
tazeen_29 thumbnail

Yeah u r right in that SBS segment the way he was watching her was totally new...God knows what is real and what is play-acting on their parts...but one thing is for sure...that iam in love with both of them...(GC and MSK)...reason...in the case of MSK  i don't need to explain abt anything...u know why...bt GC becoz i lap up whatever i can even offscreen...see i have been a movie buff for quite some time now...if i go with age funda then these two now rising ...Ranveer Kapoor...or Sahid Kapoor or Imran...are in my league...they are all good...but iam least interested to know what they do once they are not on my screen or any screens, this is applicable for Tom Cruise or Mel G or George C or anybody else...but in case of GC iam very much interested to know what he does when he is free, what are his small likes and dislikes...how does he wind off...and lots   ...lots...lots more...so how do i say iam not interested in him as a human being...whereas nobody else holds my interest  thus...??? shake ur head..ur allowed, iam hopeless...😉.

no definitely not Khushi how can i shake my head and think of you are hopeless ...no no...infact i can undersatnd about your feelings...i myself have experienced like this in uni life... my feeling is bit different as i m in love with GC and DD means gurti...so whenever iwant to see them iwant to see them together...i just love their looks ..their laugh...their teasing ...and specially whenever they try to steal each other's glance...anyway dear hope you will find your GC one day...
and Khushi dear i did'nt know that you've written a thread on maaneet ..just saw yesterday ..its amazing dear ...really want cv's would come with some ideas like these...i m still on ur 1st thread as can't get enough time on comp;but will surely read all ...am exciting to read ff.....😆
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy Khushi dear...EXCELLENT POST yaar...GURTI NASHA makes one go crazyyy ...Luved the  One AWESOME VM made by SANA in the honor of GURTI...Lovely VM to add fuel to GURTI DREAMS ...Must watch...😉

Edited by Absoluv - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2nd VM is mind blowing