lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
They r made for each other...
In my dream ...😍
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was really nice, u made my day. thanks alot khushi.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Welcome everyone...i am late in answering as i wasnt anywhere near my LT today as my Dad has come today...

This is THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE THERE EVER WAS IN TELLYWOOD
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
their is beautiful vm  of gurti  with the beautiful backgruond music .you will fall in love with them again and again .the aura of passion can felt so strongly ,that no one can deny ...?
πŸ˜‰.it just like dream come true .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

their is beautiful vm  of gurti  with the beautiful backgruond music .you will fall in love with them again and again .the aura of passion can felt so strongly ,that no one can deny ...?

πŸ˜‰.it just like dream come true .

It really is very beautiful, i watched the link that u gace four times already in the last 15 minutes...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

It really is very beautiful, i watched the link that u gace four times already in the last 15 minutes...

khushi, 
            The passion, the togetherness can be felt like anything . i never seen gc like this. you see  his eyes .his eyes were expressing the undiluted love and affection  neither i saw dd like this .she is never shy type .here she was blushing and so feeling shy in his arms and he was just comforting her .that was really awesome ,can't take  eyes of them . i really don't whether it is offscreen or on screen .but onscreen then they are worth for oscar .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

khushi, 
            The passion, the togetherness can be felt like anything . i never seen gc like this. you see  his eyes .his eyes were expressing the undiluted love and affection  neither i saw dd like this .she is never shy type .here she was blushing and so feeling shy in his arms and he was just comforting her .that was really awesome ,can't take  eyes of them . i really don't whether it is offscreen or on screen .but onscreen then they are worth for oscar .

True..loved their expressions...i would have loved to say that was offscreen but actually it was onscreen...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜‰khushi second video by sana was my all time favourite yar😳...thank you so much.😳...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

True..loved their expressions...i would have loved to say that was offscreen but actually it was onscreen...

sorry to interept...but its on screen yet off screen., because the camera was not for gurti instead its for aadi and that sheela ki jawani girl., and all i could say is that its not maaneet πŸ˜‰., but its gurti onscrean😳..its completely gurti themselves khushi...😳
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† sorry to interept...but its on screen yet off screen., because the camera was not for gurti instead its for aadi and that sheela ki jawani girl., and all i could say is that its not maaneet πŸ˜‰., but its gurti onscrean😳..its completely gurti themselves khushi...😳

No sorry needed to say such a wonderful piece of info...love u for telling us this...and iam going back to look at the video once more with new eyes...πŸ˜‰