Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! (Page 5)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

Its really funny..LOLi have been reading posts that suggest that Siddharth should be married oFF so that Nivi Viren will be safe...Just imagine yaar..This poor guy has already gone thru a compromised marriage..amarriage which happened becoz situations forced him to...And now again people are suggesting that he should get married to this new girl...whoever it is...She is supposed to be Virens EX...So Sid should marry her and give tit for tat Coz Viren married his EXLOLHilarious!! i have been laughing senselessly imagining a crying Sid in the weddindg attire and again Nivi making him ready...This Time he will make the rounds with lil Dwitha in his arms...Lovely!!!
No No wait..I have one more real reason for bringing this girl...MAy be this Sandhya girl should really flirt with Siddharth and Nivi will start seething with jealousy..U will have an idea of How Putul behaves when siddharth is in danger Zone...The Power Of PUTUL should be seen by all!!LOL

Hima, what's this yaar?  i can't beleive ur analysisLOL.  this is really hilarious... our Sid has to go through a marriage again??? that too with Viren's Ex...Shocked LOL.  bechchara pahele se hi pareshan hai...LOL.  this is really hilarious...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hey all shelly n kavitha h r u people Tongue
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Originally posted by shaf13

Its really funny..LOLi have been reading posts that suggest that Siddharth should be married oFF so that Nivi Viren will be safe...Just imagine yaar..This poor guy has already gone thru a compromised marriage..amarriage which happened becoz situations forced him to...And now again people are suggesting that he should get married to this new girl...whoever it is...She is supposed to be Virens EX...So Sid should marry her and give tit for tat Coz Viren married his EXLOLHilarious!! i have been laughing senselessly imagining a crying Sid in the weddindg attire and again Nivi making him ready...This Time he will make the rounds with lil Dwitha in his arms...Lovely!!!
No No wait..I have one more real reason for bringing this girl...MAy be this Sandhya girl should really flirt with Siddharth and Nivi will start seething with jealousy..U will have an idea of How Putul behaves when siddharth is in danger Zone...The Power Of PUTUL should be seen by all!!LOL

wow hima goog good Tongue keep it up

arey han yaar agr waqai sandhya sid k sath flirt kari tou PUTUL kia karegi LOLLOLLOL 
Shaf whats goin on here...siddhart is gettin married again...any article??? dont give me heartattack ...LOL
Siddharth should permanently Sit in the mandap only...How many times will he get married yaarLOL
This new girl and Siddharth...Cant imagineLOLand may be it will be fun to watch.!! Anyway this guy hardle ever smiles.may be it will do him good!!

Forget PUTUL ..Hemlatha will tear her into pieces...MAy be both Nivi and HL will be there in this together...

hahahah kavi aisa kuch nahi hai mai aur hima bs baat kr rhy thay actually many different post mai loog likh rhy hyn k sid ko sandhya se shadi krleni chahiye takay nivi viren k sath rhy etc etc tu smjh rai hai na LOLLOLLOL bs thats all aur hum bs usi barey mai discuss kr rhy thay

no article thnk GOD cuz sid sirf putul ka hai Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Hima, what's this yaar?  i can't beleive ur analysisLOL.  this is really hilarious... our Sid has to go through a marriage again??? that too with Viren's Ex...Shocked LOL.  bechchara pahele se hi pareshan hai...LOL.  this is really hilarious...ROFL

hahaha its was just fun shelly tu dil py mat ly tjhe pta hai na sid putul jodi forever hamesha sath sath Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey all where r u guyz aj koi nahi hai forum py subha se kavi shelly hima no one is here kahan gayay sb ?? Angry

kavianandshelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
shaf dear..are u there???there is good chance this might be fake article and Dwitha being the cause for such a big decision doesnt really make sense...I think we should not think toomuch and just take it as it comes...

Todays epi was so full of Siddharth and cute lil Dwitha..i really enjoyed seeing them together..Big smileAnd Sid makes a very sexy dadEmbarrassedi must admit...

He looked too cute Yaar...and i was really happy that he is taking charge...But felt abit bad at the way he snubbed Nivi for that gift she got for the baby...Niv looked very heartbroken today!

God knows how the story is goin to go forward.. i am so tired of thinking about this serial,,i really should give my brain some rest!!

shaf13shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hey kavi kahan thi tu Angry
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
yesh yesh kavi i m here wht about this new article Angry i tell u someone is playing pranks on us really CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index