Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! - Page 5

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

Shafi, Kavita and Hima so our sid was looking cute as sexy father? sorry friends i don't watch this show so i missed that๐Ÿ˜Š.  i just go through the WU only.๐Ÿ˜Š it is not clearly written whether Nivi is pregnant or not. is she really pregnant or she is doing tubectomy just to make sure that she won't be ever pregnant?

yup shelly our sid was lloking sooo sexy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

q nahi dekhti shelly ye show tunay usdin kaha tha na tu dekhegi ab ye show ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hmm nivi doctor k paas gai thi for operation k mai mom nahi bnna chahti kbhi mjhe bacha nahi chahiye kbhi

she is not pregnant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavianand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

Shafi, Kavita and Hima so our sid was looking cute as sexy father? sorry friends i don't watch this show so i missed that๐Ÿ˜Š.  i just go through the WU only.๐Ÿ˜Š it is not clearly written whether Nivi is pregnant or not. is she really pregnant or she is doing tubectomy just to make sure that she won't be ever pregnant?

Hi shelly...it was an episode which will really change the course of this serial...But extremely disrurbing yaar...Dunno what could make her take such drastic steps...I cannot fathom Nivi degrading herself to this extent...For awoman what can be more than having the capability of giving birth...she wants to get rid of her uterus,,hystectomy not tubectomy!!!becioz tubectomy is family planning right???she wants to permanently become unable to have babies...wht could prompt anyone to take such drastic steps yaar...for me this lovestory is turning into ahorror..๐Ÿ˜•i feel CCBM is really going nuts..

She knows Sid will never neglect the baby,,he is making sure that she understands that he has the first right on the baby and he is the father.avery sexy one at that๐Ÿ˜‰...and she wants to become the mother...what about Viren??๐Ÿ˜•
she tells she loves him but she can never become a mother to his kids...but will become a mother only to Dwitha whose father is Siddharth...when the Kid grows up she will call Sid her dad..Nivi her mom and Viren chachu and her mom and chachu are married ...wht a mess...On what basis will she separate from Viren and why will Siddharth agree for her role..as a mother??๐Ÿ˜•

all these questions have no answer..the only solution is her going into a a coma..i think tomorrow she will have some sort of an accident and lose her memory!๐Ÿ˜•that is the only way Viren will know the actual trith of Sid Putul..like what CC said Nivi will remember only Sid and DWitha!!

NO she is not yet pregnant...But she could be  in the future coz there are chances๐Ÿ˜ฒif she doesnt do this hystectomy!!
watch tthe epi shelly and tell me wht to make of it...i
shaf13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavianand

Hi shelly...it was an episode which will really change the course of this serial...But extremely disrurbing yaar...Dunno what could make her take such drastic steps...I cannot fathom Nivi degrading herself to this extent...For awoman what can be more than having the capability of giving birth...she wants to get rid of her uterus,,hystectomy not tubectomy!!!becioz tubectomy is family planning right???she wants to permanently become unable to have babies...wht could prompt anyone to take such drastic steps yaar...for me this lovestory is turning into ahorror..๐Ÿ˜•i feel CCBM is really going nuts..

She knows Sid will never neglect the baby,,he is making sure that she understands that he has the first right on the baby and he is the father.avery sexy one at that๐Ÿ˜‰...and she wants to become the mother...what about Viren??๐Ÿ˜•
she tells she loves him but she can never become a mother to his kids...but will become a mother only to Dwitha whose father is Siddharth...when the Kid grows up she will call Sid her dad..Nivi her mom and Viren chachu and her mom and chachu are married ...wht a mess...On what basis will she separate from Viren and why will Siddharth agree for her role..as a mother??๐Ÿ˜•

all these questions have no answer..the only solution is her going into a a coma..i think tomorrow she will have some sort of an accident and lose her memory!๐Ÿ˜•that is the only way Viren will know the actual trith of Sid Putul..like what CC said Nivi will remember only Sid and DWitha!!

NO she is not yet pregnant...But she could be  in the future coz there are chances๐Ÿ˜ฒif she doesnt do this hystectomy!!
watch tthe epi shelly and tell me wht to make of it...i

hey kavi u made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mil jaengy answers b mil jaengy show bhaga thori ja rha hai sb answers milengy dont worry kavi

but remember no rest for u ๐Ÿคฃ

i hope so kal uska accident hojae takay usy sirf sid yaad rhy ๐Ÿ˜‰
kavianand thumbnail
No Shaf it is not easy at all... yaar It is getting very complicated...See the bottomline here is what Siddharth wants...Siddharth does not want her interfering and he wants her to get on with her life...he wull not allow Virens marriage to break down...Niveditha is in for big trouble..she will have face the wrath of the whole Soods and The sharmas...she will really go thru hell now coz She will not getr Dwitha nor will she have Viren..atleast for some time...i dunno yaar..Siddharth is really happy all alone with Kid...he wont really entertain Nivi now unless it becomes life and death to her...that is whyy i said accdent!! feel bad even telling such things but i was just thinking how she will ever have Dwitha in these cnditions..

OR Siddharth will sacrifice and give away his Baby to Nivi and Viren..He has already lost so much...will he be made to lose his baby also??

And this new girl surely ..will not just walk into the Sood house..isnt it...What if she already has a baby and that is Virens๐Ÿ˜†I was just thinking of all possibilities...Shaf i am tired yaar..and i feel totally disillusioned with this serial...My mom is yelling at me,,she says i will go mad at this rate...๐Ÿ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@kavianand

Nivedita cannot be bashed because she is sacrifciing. "Making sacrifice" is good, but not when absolutely unnecessary. Her one step will cause an irrepairable damage to Viren, and will throw each one of the family members in the Sood household into guilt, a burden they have to carry till their death, that because of the family, she gave up her motherhood. Noone wants her to give up her motherhood.

I really do not understand why she is taking such a step. I may not be in a position to analyse correct, as I do not watch the show anymore and still believe that "without knowing everything, one cannot judge". But somehow, this step of Nivedita is not understandable. I could never agree to her many decisions before, especially the ones which she made singlehandedly like trying to link Divya with Sid, without consulting Sid, her father or dadi. And now she goes to the hospital to talk to the doctor, without even seeking her husband's permission.

Before, it was Divya and now its Divya's daughter! Strange! are not the other persons associated with her worth humane-treatment.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
May be Nivedita and Sid did not unite before, but that does not mean, that they have to unite now at the cost of Viren's happiness. I like the integrity of Sid's character. I dont think Sid should accept her anymore.

If Viren was a bad guy, then it was understandable. But Viren has basic human desires, he wants to become a father and also his explanation does really explain that a cousin will bring company for the baby.

Nivedita-Sid union is not acceptable at this moment anymore, especially if Viren has to suffer a heart break to unite them. I could feel Sid's pain, when unwillingly married Divya for the family. I do not want Viren to go through the same pain of being heartbroken and leading a compromised life. Nivedita needs to understand how to be a good mother to Divya's child, as well as how to become a good wife. Both can be done very easily by her, as the family is so loving.
himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys wassup see i told u all those articles were fake and rumours and it will get more complicated as u say...kavitha...
now i cannot really make the head or tail of it and i am sure that nivi will get pregnant with viren baby after watching todays epi...and all this operation and all ..it will not happen yaar..only scaring us...and no amnesia also...but i agree with virens past catching up and giving problems but yes todays epi showed sid quite adamant about the rights and him being the father ...so really she will be in asoup and sicerely hope she doesnt take anydrastic steps...this story is goin way out of hand and too difficult to comprehend also...
And here U are saying that Viren might already have a kid and he is not aware of๐Ÿ˜†lets see

i
kavianand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

May be Nivedita and Sid did not unite before, but that does not mean, that they have to unite now at the cost of Viren's happiness. I like the integrity of Sid's character. I dont think Sid should accept her anymore.

If Viren was a bad guy, then it was understandable. But Viren has basic human desires, he wants to become a father and also his explanation does really explain that a cousin will bring company for the baby.

Nivedita-Sid union is not acceptable at this moment anymore, especially if Viren has to suffer a heart break to unite them. I could feel Sid's pain, when unwillingly married Divya for the family. I do not want Viren to go through the same pain of being heartbroken and leading a compromised life. Nivedita needs to understand how to be a good mother to Divya's child, as well as how to become a good wife. Both can be done very easily by her, as the family is so loving.

hey Bani...lovely to have you !! the serial is becoming really very dirty yaar...actually i really dont care about nivaarth or nivren any more...they have killed niveditha,,,where is nivren or nivaarth then??today was the horriblest epi actually and i am not able to digest the fact that she could think like this...she says she loves Viren and does this..it is very degarding!!If she is doing it only for Divya,,,its really very senseless and cts have killed her off!!i
Remember Bani how we used to think that Nivi will oneday become awoman of substanceBut see wht she is becoming,,,,
shaf13 thumbnail
guyz plzzz dont leave i m having dinner then i ll come back plzz hima kavi yahin rehna dont go anywhere ๐Ÿ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
hey kavi hima i m back ๐Ÿ˜› where r u people ?