Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only condition!! (Page 4)

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

Hi ..are U still online kavitha??Today being Sunday ..i just thought let me peep in for any new ariticles..But nothing!!
Do you remember when Nivi had that Vrath and she says..'Mai janti hoon kyon mera vrath Tootgaya..Viren mera nahin ho sakhtha,,voh mera nahin hain...Do you think that was some kind of an indication that he already belonged to someone else!I was just thinking about that...yeah later on they went to the temple together and the gods aashirvaad and all that ..But still ..i was just thinking...
another incident was when her bangles broke becoz of Sid...It was Sid who got hurt on the head..inspite of all the speculations that Viren might get hurt since he is her Suhaag!
And another point is the way he gets scared about taking Pheres with Nivi once again..even when they came back home together and Divya was getting Nivi ready...he asks a bit surprised'KAhi  shaadi karane ka iraada to nahin hai"'..i dont know..all this might really not mean anything but still might indicate him being involved with another woman quite deeply...
I have a very strong feeling that this Sandhya character will create a lot of  drama in the serial.. and i am really looking forward to it!!Big smile

me too hima lets c whts gonna happen now Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

himabindu05shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
kavita hima sunlo sirf sid putul smjh gai na tum donon ab koi aur condition mat batana its only sid putul Wink

himabindu05shelly_nair

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

kavita hima sunlo sirf sid putul smjh gai na tum donon ab koi aur condition mat batana its only sid putul Wink
Shafaq...Tu Bhi Naa...U are the most adamant of all Sid Putul fans i guess!Good Goin But Some of us are not so blessed..I just cannot assume things becoz i want it..For me all the reasons have to be valid enough to believe..Yes things do look bright for Sid Putul  Fans But as kavitha and Shelly have said AT what cost???hope they do not make a mess of the show!
For me When Divya died..I felt why??? she did not have to die..and especially leaving behind an infant..But now it is making sense..
Divya has always come between Sid and putul..though she knew the truth she really didnt pay heed to it and went ahead with her one track obsession of having Sid...what she was not aware was Nivis feelings...But Now that she is dead ,,dead beciz fate made her take Nivis place,,,there must be a purpose...Divya actually stood between Sid putul..she was the reason their love was sacrificed..Now Dwitha will reverse it...thats what the show might show ultimately...
Viren finding his lost love ...sacrifices being rewarded may be all this will culminate in that wish u have been longing for,,Inshah Allah!!

shaf13shelly_nair

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
but how could be like this...
himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Its really funny..LOLi have been reading posts that suggest that Siddharth should be married oFF so that Nivi Viren will be safe...Just imagine yaar..This poor guy has already gone thru a compromised marriage..amarriage which happened becoz situations forced him to...And now again people are suggesting that he should get married to this new girl...whoever it is...She is supposed to be Virens EX...So Sid should marry her and give tit for tat Coz Viren married his EXLOLHilarious!! i have been laughing senselessly imagining a crying Sid in the weddindg attire and again Nivi making him ready...This Time he will make the rounds with lil Dwitha in his arms...Lovely!!!
No No wait..I have one more real reason for bringing this girl...MAy be this Sandhya girl should really flirt with Siddharth and Nivi will start seething with jealousy..U will have an idea of How Putul behaves when siddharth is in danger Zone...The Power Of PUTUL should be seen by all!!LOL

shaf13shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Shafaq...Tu Bhi Naa...U are the most adamant of all Sid Putul fans i guess!Good Goin But Some of us are not so blessed..I just cannot assume things becoz i want it..For me all the reasons have to be valid enough to believe..Yes things do look bright for Sid Putul  Fans But as kavitha and Shelly have said AT what cost???hope they do not make a mess of the show!
For me When Divya died..I felt why??? she did not have to die..and especially leaving behind an infant..But now it is making sense..
Divya has always come between Sid and putul..though she knew the truth she really didnt pay heed to it and went ahead with her one track obsession of having Sid...what she was not aware was Nivis feelings...But Now that she is dead ,,dead beciz fate made her take Nivis place,,,there must be a purpose...Divya actually stood between Sid putul..she was the reason their love was sacrificed..Now Dwitha will reverse it...thats what the show might show ultimately...
Viren finding his lost love ...sacrifices being rewarded may be all this will culminate in that wish u have been longing for,,Inshah Allah!!
oh my hima shooo shweet of u mwuah mwuah mwuah Embarrassed HugDancing
hmmm yes mjhe b yehi feel hota hai dwitha will reverse everything hmm its going to b interesting lets hope for the best i hope everything will b good INSHALLAH Tongue

kavianandshelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Its really funny..LOLi have been reading posts that suggest that Siddharth should be married oFF so that Nivi Viren will be safe...Just imagine yaar..This poor guy has already gone thru a compromised marriage..amarriage which happened becoz situations forced him to...And now again people are suggesting that he should get married to this new girl...whoever it is...She is supposed to be Virens EX...So Sid should marry her and give tit for tat Coz Viren married his EXLOLHilarious!! i have been laughing senselessly imagining a crying Sid in the weddindg attire and again Nivi making him ready...This Time he will make the rounds with lil Dwitha in his arms...Lovely!!!
No No wait..I have one more real reason for bringing this girl...MAy be this Sandhya girl should really flirt with Siddharth and Nivi will start seething with jealousy..U will have an idea of How Putul behaves when siddharth is in danger Zone...The Power Of PUTUL should be seen by all!!LOL

wow hima goog good Tongue keep it up

arey han yaar agr waqai sandhya sid k sath flirt kari tou PUTUL kia karegi LOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

wow hima goog good Tongue keep it up

arey han yaar agr waqai sandhya sid k sath flirt kari tou PUTUL kia karegi LOLLOLLOL 
Shaf whats goin on here...siddhart is gettin married again...any article??? dont give me heartattack ...LOL
Siddharth should permanently Sit in the mandap only...How many times will he get married yaarLOL
This new girl and Siddharth...Cant imagineLOLand may be it will be fun to watch.!! Anyway this guy hardle ever smiles.may be it will do him good!!

Forget PUTUL ..Hemlatha will tear her into pieces...MAy be both Nivi and HL will be there in this together...

shaf13shelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index