Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@kavianand

Nivedita cannot be bashed because she is sacrifciing. "Making sacrifice" is good, but not when absolutely unnecessary. Her one step will cause an irrepairable damage to Viren, and will throw each one of the family members in the Sood household into guilt, a burden they have to carry till their death, that because of the family, she gave up her motherhood. Noone wants her to give up her motherhood.

I really do not understand why she is taking such a step. I may not be in a position to analyse correct, as I do not watch the show anymore and still believe that "without knowing everything, one cannot judge". But somehow, this step of Nivedita is not understandable. I could never agree to her many decisions before, especially the ones which she made singlehandedly like trying to link Divya with Sid, without consulting Sid, her father or dadi. And now she goes to the hospital to talk to the doctor, without even seeking her husband's permission.

Before, it was Divya and now its Divya's daughter! Strange! are not the other persons associated with her worth humane-treatment.

Bani please do watch the previous epis and see how her obsession becomes a nightmare!
actually i was feeling and am still feeling very bad thinking about how a strong character like hers is being reduced to this...i requested people not to bash her and even made atopic that she will never do anything immoral!!! but what she is doin now is beyond my comprehension...may be people will stop her Like may be they talk sense to her and Viren Sid or VD  might eventually stop her but what about her conscience..will she able to live with herself that she did this ToViren...He is her Victim Now...His loss will be greater than any one elses..i feel she is acting totally out of character...and in the furure there are rumours that another woman from Virens past will be introduced...god knows how far it will be true...
Honestly CCBM has changed Niveditha for worse i regret writing this But i am not able to digest the fact that Cts could really butcher one of the best characters they themselves created!!
I really cannot relate to her anymore!!
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arey yaar pta hai mai star plus ki site py daily sid putul reunion k liye comment krti hn pta hai aj b kiya tou there was someone priyanka chandu usne mjhe answer diya : dear shafaq ahmed ur behaviour like mad only u only want sid putul and all want nivi viren 😭😭 

so y dont u guyz post ur comments there yaar 😑
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

No Shaf it is not easy at all... yaar It is getting very complicated...See the bottomline here is what Siddharth wants...Siddharth does not want her interfering and he wants her to get on with her life...he wull not allow Virens marriage to break down...Niveditha is in for big trouble..she will have face the wrath of the whole Soods and The sharmas...she will really go thru hell now coz She will not getr Dwitha nor will she have Viren..atleast for some time...i dunno yaar..Siddharth is really happy all alone with Kid...he wont really entertain Nivi now unless it becomes life and death to her...that is whyy i said accdent!! feel bad even telling such things but i was just thinking how she will ever have Dwitha in these cnditions..

OR Siddharth will sacrifice and give away his Baby to Nivi and Viren..He has already lost so much...will he be made to lose his baby also??

And this new girl surely ..will not just walk into the Sood house..isnt it...What if she already has a baby and that is VirensπŸ˜†I was just thinking of all possibilities...Shaf i am tired yaar..and i feel totally disillusioned with this serial...My mom is yelling at me,,she says i will go mad at this rate...πŸ˜†

same here jaan my mom dad both keep yelling at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† from day 1 28th june hahahahah but mai sudharti hi nahi 🀣

jaan aisi baten mt kr na mje b ye feel hua k sid kyu nivi k sath aisa behave kr rha hai kia sid usy bhool gya hai tunay dekha jb wo hospital mai tha aur usy pta chala k nivi pregnancy test krwane i hai tou wo kitna khush hua

but ye sb ho kia rha hai mjhe tou duur duur tk destination nahi nazar arai kuc na kuch garbar daily hori hy 😭😭

i think i will b dishearted in the ending of ccbm 😭 i wish aisa na ho par situations wsi hi chal ri hain

even i m tired kavi...

anne.nanc thumbnail
I agree with you. Nivi is in traumatic state. It will take some time for her to overcome it. Chanchal  is brainwashing and poisoning Viren, and sowing seeds of suspicion in his mind. If only some one patiently and lovingly tried to make Nivi understand the consequences of abnormal behaviour !!!
shaf13 thumbnail
may b i think k sood house mai sbko pta chal jaega k nivi kia karwana chahti hai aur jesa k hum sb nivi ko jantay hain day 1 se wo aisi hi hai wo kisi k rokne se nahi rukti aik baar jo decision ly lyti hy usi py chalti hai usi decision ko pura krti hy so i think kisi ka b usko smjhane ka koi faida nahi hone wala as she has already decided...chahe divya ki shadi sid se krwane ka decision ho ya viren se shadi krne ka decision nivi ny jo life mai decisions liye hain wo akeley hi liye hain aur iss decision py b wo akeley hi chalegi i know k nivi  ka decision kisi tarhan se nahi badal skta

n i think k isi reason ki waja se nivi n viren will b separated n nivi will leave sood house permanently nobody will support nivi except sid...n sid will also leave with nivi thats wht i think
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: himabindu05

hey guys wassup see i told u all those articles were fake and rumours and it will get more complicated as u say...kavitha...

now i cannot really make the head or tail of it and i am sure that nivi will get pregnant with viren baby after watching todays epi...and all this operation and all ..it will not happen yaar..only scaring us...and no amnesia also...but i agree with virens past catching up and giving problems but yes todays epi showed sid quite adamant about the rights and him being the father ...so really she will be in asoup and sicerely hope she doesnt take anydrastic steps...this story is goin way out of hand and too difficult to comprehend also...
And here U are saying that Viren might already have a kid and he is not aware ofπŸ˜†lets see

i

hima atleast kavi ny thori dair k liye hamen hansaya tou ye keh k viren already has a kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar the story is moving no where its day by day getting difficult to handle
wht r hey trying to show

if nivi has to b pregnant then y all dis drama 😑

y divya died if they cant reunite sid putul 😑

y adhore pheres of sid putul 😑

y their image on radha krishna 😑

y everything happend between them

y all those promos phir kyu isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkar in each n every starting promo it was said phir kyu isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkar

mysteries mysteries i want all answers yaar 😑😭😭
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@kavi

U know I had predicted long time back that Nivedita's character sketch is hayware. I could sense that time only that she is heading towards this day. That one day, she will victimise Viren also, for her obsession. She always makes decisions and imposes those on others. Like, the way she was deciding unilaterally for Sid to marry Divya and placed Divya in front for the engagement. That was a betrayal. It was her good luck that CC's schemes and destiny made happen that misunderstanding, that Sid got married to Divya and her wish/obsession was fulfilled. Bur neither Nivedita nor HL could buy happiness for Divya and destiny had other plan for Divya and she died an untimesly death.

I wrote to Rajan Shahi, that when I look forward to your creation of Akshara in Yeh rishta..., I wonder how Nivedita is being sketched in such a way. Expectations are crushed, and no way they can bring the same dignity in her character back.

Nivedita will not be able to do anything, as I feel Sid was in ths hospital. May be once Nivedita saved Sid's child from getting aborted, Sid will also try to help Nivedita with her child and make sure the child comes to the world and Nivedita-Viren lead a blissful married life. But as you said, what about Nivedita's conscience? Everyone including Viren will forgive her and praise her for her potential sacrifical abilities, but is this not a forced sacrifice that viewers have to engulf?
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 years ago
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@kavi

U know I had predicted long time back that Nivedita's character sketch is hayware. I could sense that time only that she is heading towards this day. That one day, she will victimise Viren also, for her obsession. She always makes decisions and imposes those on others. Like, the way she was deciding unilaterally for Sid to marry Divya and placed Divya in front for the engagement. That was a betrayal. It was her good luck that CC's schemes and destiny made happen that misunderstanding, that Sid got married to Divya and her wish/obsession was fulfilled. Bur neither Nivedita nor HL could buy happiness for Divya and destiny had other plan for Divya and she died an untimesly death.

I wrote to Rajan Shahi, that when I look forward to your creation of Akshara in Yeh rishta..., I wonder how Nivedita is being sketched in such a way. Expectations are crushed, and no way they can bring the same dignity in her character back.

Nivedita will not be able to do anything, as I feel Sid was in ths hospital. May be once Nivedita saved Sid's child from getting aborted, Sid will also try to help Nivedita with her child and make sure the child comes to the world and Nivedita-Viren lead a blissful married life. But as you said, what about Nivedita's conscience? Everyone including Viren will forgive her and praise her for her potential sacrifical abilities, but is this not a forced sacrifice that viewers have to engulf?

Dear Bani..I remember Ur posts..each and everyone of them...How many times U have said that Nivedithas chracter sketch itself is flawed and haywire...u always used to point out that the sacrifices she made was infact indicate some kind of revenge or on rebound She actually ended up doing more bad than good!!!
Now Everone is saying the samething..What Viren did to her ..she is unknowingly punishing him for that...God know what it will fetch her ultimately..She will be the Saddest person on this earth and Along with Her her NT dadi...

Viren being a rational youth of today...will definitely find ways and means to ultimately be happy...Siddhart too is very happy in his small world of Dwitha and himself...He doesnt even look back anymore...Only person whose life will be not even worth living is Nivedithas...What sort of an example is CCBM giving to todays Women???

Once U and Akhilha had written Niveditha Means New life and an offering to God...But her very life is being snuffed out like this...Even if she is stopped from taking such a drastic step..even then the very thought that she is capable of doing things so drastic will never go!

Bani...please do keep posting...We need unbiased opinions to keep us focussed and like how u always say think with the story cap on!!πŸ˜†Other wise i am really not so unbiased and i do tend to deviate from what could be rational...do write ..I dont think CCBM will last now for along time...whtever is left now will be very chaotic so we will need U..Come back!!Please!

Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago