Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: himabindu05

Its really funny..๐Ÿ˜†i have been reading posts that suggest that Siddharth should be married oFF so that Nivi Viren will be safe...Just imagine yaar..This poor guy has already gone thru a compromised marriage..amarriage which happened becoz situations forced him to...And now again people are suggesting that he should get married to this new girl...whoever it is...She is supposed to be Virens EX...So Sid should marry her and give tit for tat Coz Viren married his EX๐Ÿ˜†Hilarious!! i have been laughing senselessly imagining a crying Sid in the weddindg attire and again Nivi making him ready...This Time he will make the rounds with lil Dwitha in his arms...Lovely!!!

No No wait..I have one more real reason for bringing this girl...MAy be this Sandhya girl should really flirt with Siddharth and Nivi will start seething with jealousy..U will have an idea of How Putul behaves when siddharth is in danger Zone...The Power Of PUTUL should be seen by all!!๐Ÿ˜†

Hima, what's this yaar?  i can't beleive ur analysis๐Ÿ˜†.  this is really hilarious... our Sid has to go through a marriage again??? that too with Viren's Ex...๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†.  bechchara pahele se hi pareshan hai...๐Ÿ˜†.  this is really hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey all shelly n kavitha h r u people ๐Ÿ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

Shaf whats goin on here...siddhart is gettin married again...any article??? dont give me heartattack ...๐Ÿ˜†

Siddharth should permanently Sit in the mandap only...How many times will he get married yaar๐Ÿ˜†
This new girl and Siddharth...Cant imagine๐Ÿ˜†and may be it will be fun to watch.!! Anyway this guy hardle ever smiles.may be it will do him good!!

Forget PUTUL ..Hemlatha will tear her into pieces...MAy be both Nivi and HL will be there in this together...

hahahah kavi aisa kuch nahi hai mai aur hima bs baat kr rhy thay actually many different post mai loog likh rhy hyn k sid ko sandhya se shadi krleni chahiye takay nivi viren k sath rhy etc etc tu smjh rai hai na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bs thats all aur hum bs usi barey mai discuss kr rhy thay

no article thnk GOD cuz sid sirf putul ka hai ๐Ÿ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Hima, what's this yaar?  i can't beleive ur analysis๐Ÿ˜†.  this is really hilarious... our Sid has to go through a marriage again??? that too with Viren's Ex...๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†.  bechchara pahele se hi pareshan hai...๐Ÿ˜†.  this is really hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ

hahaha its was just fun shelly tu dil py mat ly tjhe pta hai na sid putul jodi forever hamesha sath sath ๐Ÿ˜‰

shaf13 thumbnail
hey all where r u guyz aj koi nahi hai forum py subha se kavi shelly hima no one is here kahan gayay sb ?? ๐Ÿ˜ก
kavianand thumbnail
shaf dear..are u there???there is good chance this might be fake article and Dwitha being the cause for such a big decision doesnt really make sense...I think we should not think toomuch and just take it as it comes...

Todays epi was so full of Siddharth and cute lil Dwitha..i really enjoyed seeing them together..๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd Sid makes a very sexy dad๐Ÿ˜ณi must admit...

He looked too cute Yaar...and i was really happy that he is taking charge...But felt abit bad at the way he snubbed Nivi for that gift she got for the baby...Niv looked very heartbroken today!

God knows how the story is goin to go forward.. i am so tired of thinking about this serial,,i really should give my brain some rest!!

shaf13 thumbnail
yesh yesh kavi i m here wht about this new article ๐Ÿ˜ก i tell u someone is playing pranks on us really ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

shaf dear..are u there???there is good chance this might be fake article and Dwitha being the cause for such a big decision doesnt really make sense...I think we should not think toomuch and just take it as it comes...

Todays epi was so full of Siddharth and cute lil Dwitha..i really enjoyed seeing them together..๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd Sid makes a very sexy dad๐Ÿ˜ณi must admit...

He looked too cute Yaar...and i was really happy that he is taking charge...But felt abit bad at the way he snubbed Nivi for that gift she got for the baby...Niv looked very heartbroken today!

God knows how the story is goin to go forward.. i am so tired of thinking about this serial,,i really should give my brain some rest!!

nahi kavi ye rest ka time nahi hai no rest is that clear to u simply no rest until sid putul reunite ๐Ÿคฃ

yah i also think its a fake article there must b a solid reason for their relationship to end not cuz of dwitha

i too enjoy sid n dwita scenes but i was happy jb sid ny nivi ko show kiya k i m here for my dwita n u know ab hi tou maza ayega na nivi will realize she cannot live without dwita ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree n thnx fr ur POV it ws gud to noe there are sum sensible ppl instead dose who just start cursing nivi n viren n rememeber>>
Nivren forever n ever together!!!
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shafi, Kavita and Hima so our sid was looking cute as sexy father? sorry friends i don't watch this show so i missed that๐Ÿ˜Š.  i just go through the WU only.๐Ÿ˜Š it is not clearly written whether Nivi is pregnant or not. is she really pregnant or she is doing tubectomy just to make sure that she won't be ever pregnant?
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago