517 [59.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivbhan Newbie
shivbhan
shivbhan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by shivbhan

Although Jennifer maybe a good actress for me nobody can replace Shilpa in terms of sheer personality... Shilpa has such a warm vibrant persona that she brings it on screen... and the same goes for Karan too... Television comes alive when KASH are together... So for me it is KASH, KASH and only KASHSmile
 Loved yur comment dude Thumbs Up   not just coz v like d same person...yur reasing is just Clap

Thanks a lot...Smile for me with the DMG repeats the old golden days of KASH are back... I am back with a happy stupid grin that I cant wipe off my face for most of the day... seen these episodes on You tube loads of times but I still wait for 12 noon to watch it on TV as if I don't know whats going to happen next!!!!!! KASH magic at workSmile

Edited by shivbhan - 08 November 2011 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
comment edited on page 1ROFL

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Although Jennifer maybe a good actress for me nobody can replace Shilpa in terms of sheer personality... Shilpa has such a warm vibrant persona that she brings it on screen... and the same goes for Karan too... Television comes alive when KASH are together... So for me it is KASH, KASH and only KASHSmile
 Loved yur comment dude Thumbs Up   not just coz v like d same person...yur reasing is just Clap

Thanks a lot...Smile for me with the DMG repeats the old golden days of KASH are back... I am back with a happy stupid grin that I cant wipe off my face for most of the day... seen these episodes on You tube loads of times but I still wait for 12 noon to watch it on TV as if I don't know whats going to happen next!!!!!! KASH magic at workSmile
 aww so cute ...but this is the case with all of us LOL
Now dats wat we say KaSh MAGIC Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivbhannoseasync

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_loves_KaSh

comment edited on page 1ROFL
 ROFL ROFL ROFL

noseasync

amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

ofcourse shilpa anand:-)

Edited:
Who in the world cares which actress played riddhima's character longer??LOL

Shilpa Anand made the character successful...others had just to carry forward that success:P

SA played that character only for 9 months..but the irrevocable success she bought to that character can never be beaten by others:-)

Afterall, quality matters nt quantity;)

& SA undoubtedly played the most successful and beautiful phase of riddhima's character;)

actually i would say Shilpa played the character ridhima when it was ridhima not some one who had such regressive ideas. If we actually sit down and analyze the success of the character its obvious that what everyone loved about her was the fact that even though she was a modern girl she had very traditional values.
She had her personal ambition but that didn't stop her from being a good human being. In short the character ridhima had a lot of meaning during Shilpa phase thats why so many people could relate to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-noseasyncneha-rockss

shivbhan Newbie
shivbhan
shivbhan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

btw I love reading ur comments on the forum...  they are almost always good fun to readSmile

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaniM

ofcourse shilpa anand:-)

Edited:
Who in the world cares which actress played riddhima's character longer??LOL

Shilpa Anand made the character successful...others had just to carry forward that success:P

SA played that character only for 9 months..but the irrevocable success she bought to that character can never be beaten by others:-)

Afterall, quality matters nt quantity;)

& SA undoubtedly played the most successful and beautiful phase of riddhima's character;)
actually i would say Shilpa played the character ridhima when it was ridhima not some one who had such regressive ideas. If we actually sit down and analyze the success of the character its obvious that what everyone loved about her was the fact that even though she was a modern girl she had very traditional values.
She had her personal ambition but that didn't stop her from being a good human being. In short the character ridhima had a lot of meaning during Shilpa phase thats why so many people could relate to her.
Nd I dont hesitate calling myself a big fan of yur words nd thaught ...yu are just beyond words amani Clap  I guess this character cudnt be explained in  any more simple wordsEmbarrassed

Edited by neha-rockss - 08 November 2011 at 5:12am
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

btw I love reading ur comments on the forum...  they are almost always good fun to readSmile
 Well I dont think they are dat good ...but thanx for the compliment Embarrassed

Go to top