KaSh r the besttt
shilpa truly deserves to be riddhima
armaan's original basket😛
Edited by geetu..kashian - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
with jennifer  obviously. Armaans real life basket.😉
Ofcorz jenny..
Jenny iz da best wid KSG (arman malik) nytym..
Jenny is the soul mate of dmg
voted for KaSh... thou i wont mind if KaJen is ther...i luv both...

Originally posted by aish_loves_KaSh

ofcourse shilpa anand:-)

Edited:
Who in the world cares which actress played riddhima's character longer??😆

Shilpa Anand made the character successful...others had just to carry forward that success:P

SA played that character only for 9 months..but the irrevocable success she bought to that character can never be beaten by others:-)

Afterall, quality matters nt quantity;)

& SA undoubtedly played the most successful and beautiful phase of riddhima's character;)

look i undrstnd ur feelings for KASH...but wht do u mean by saaying its only her who had to do the tough job...??..let me tellyou tht Jenni was much more appreciated by all- by Karan,by Creatives by Audience..nd tht is precisely the reason as to y shilpa cudn't ever take the position of ridz ever after...
i really don't wan to fight over these things...so pls don't say such useless things...btw abt the "quality matters and not quantity" part, jennifer is far better in quality acting than shilpa fyi...😆

@tm-stop making bashful topics without use!😡
Edited by kajeninlove - 12 years ago
they're all pretty good but doubtless, i would pick KaJen !!!
Posted: 11 years ago
i think jennifer deserves to be the first choice not only because she played the role the longest but because she was the most dedicated to the role. I mean i'm still kinda put off on the fact that the others just decided to quit cause they wanted better things like no consideration for the fans. The show got them popular and they used it and just left. I really like all three of them playing riddhima but jennifer at least deserves to be asked about it first she should be the first choice. And you know what everyone was hating jennifer or Ridz in season 2 and she could have easily quit to do 'better shows/projects' like the others did but she didn't. I'm not trying to sound like i hate the others but yeah that's what i think. I'm not saying jennifer just because she was there the longest and to be honest shilpa and surkriti sound like they don't want to be part of the show they want to move on i mean they were trying to leave and quit the show they didn't want to come back. And ppl want shilpa back but i mean come on she does not sound like she wants to be back, she left for a reason and she wants to do new things so... i don't think she would accept anyways.