Users

Frequent Posters

iram4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my opinion- if AR are brought back to tv- it shud be with kash only
shivbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

Loved yur comment dude πŸ‘πŸΌ   not just coz v like d same person...yur reasing is just πŸ‘

Thanks a lot...😊 for me with the DMG repeats the old golden days of KASH are back... I am back with a happy stupid grin that I cant wipe off my face for most of the day... seen these episodes on You tube loads of times but I still wait for 12 noon to watch it on TV as if I don't know whats going to happen next!!!!!! KASH magic at work😊
Edited by shivbhan - 12 years ago
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
comment edited on page 1🀣
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivbhan

Thanks a lot...😊 for me with the DMG repeats the old golden days of KASH are back... I am back with a happy stupid grin that I cant wipe off my face for most of the day... seen these episodes on You tube loads of times but I still wait for 12 noon to watch it on TV as if I don't know whats going to happen next!!!!!! KASH magic at work😊

aww so cute ...but this is the case with all of us πŸ˜†
Now dats wat we say KaSh MAGIC 😳
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

comment edited on page 1🀣

πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

ofcourse shilpa anand:-)

Edited:
Who in the world cares which actress played riddhima's character longer??πŸ˜†

Shilpa Anand made the character successful...others had just to carry forward that success:P

SA played that character only for 9 months..but the irrevocable success she bought to that character can never be beaten by others:-)

Afterall, quality matters nt quantity;)

& SA undoubtedly played the most successful and beautiful phase of riddhima's character;)

actually i would say Shilpa played the character ridhima when it was ridhima not some one who had such regressive ideas. If we actually sit down and analyze the success of the character its obvious that what everyone loved about her was the fact that even though she was a modern girl she had very traditional values.
She had her personal ambition but that didn't stop her from being a good human being. In short the character ridhima had a lot of meaning during Shilpa phase thats why so many people could relate to her.
shivbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

aww so cute ...but this is the case with all of us πŸ˜†
Now dats wat we say KaSh MAGIC 😳

btw I love reading ur comments on the forum...  they are almost always good fun to read😊
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaniM

actually i would say Shilpa played the character ridhima when it was ridhima not some one who had such regressive ideas. If we actually sit down and analyze the success of the character its obvious that what everyone loved about her was the fact that even though she was a modern girl she had very traditional values.
She had her personal ambition but that didn't stop her from being a good human being. In short the character ridhima had a lot of meaning during Shilpa phase thats why so many people could relate to her.

Nd I dont hesitate calling myself a big fan of yur words nd thaught ...yu are just beyond words amani πŸ‘  I guess this character cudnt be explained in  any more simple words😳
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivbhan

btw I love reading ur comments on the forum...  they are almost always good fun to read😊

Well I dont think they are dat good ...but thanx for the compliment 😳
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And we are glad that SA did nt played the LONGEST ridzzy🀣