Poll Question :

who would u like 2 c karan [armaan mallik ] with

Poll Choice
shilpa anand
sukriti khandpal
jennifer winget
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
KaSh or KaJen koi bhi chalega... but Since KaJen played AR for d Longest tym & dey were d last AR So I want dem to continue playing AR in next season too !! <3
AR cums 1st ;)

KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH KASH N ONLYY KASHHH!!!!!!!!!!! FOR LIFEETIMEEE!!!!!

i really want it to be jenny, and only jenny, she rocks with karan!!!

yaar i would prefer armaan with riddhima...

i was a big kash fan... but alwsyz shilpa quits the show... so for not going through a heart break... i would prefer kasu or kajen...

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

i was a big kash fan... but alwsyz shilpa quits the show... so for not going through a heart break... i would prefer kasu or kajen...

Erm, not being mean but Shilpa didn't quit the show deliberately, she had good reasons and true SA-ians and KaShians know the reason. =)) And we respect her for that cos that shows that she's an amazing human being. I love her to bits and don't blame her for quitting, cos had I been in her situation, I'd have done the same. =))

And I'd always want and prefer KaSh, no matter how many heart breaks we have got, I truly love them and would wait for them irrespective of how long it takes for their comeback. =))
They are very special to me and my love for them can never be replaced by anyone or changed just cos we didn't get them for a long time. For whatever time I got to see them, they impacted me like no one else could and my love for them grows more day by day. KaSh all the way!

Love KaSh Always and Forever <3 <3
As long as she plays Ridhimma and he Armaan, its all good ...
But my first preference would be Jenni or maybe Shilpa ...
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

DMG wid KSG n SHILPA(KaSh) only
other wise we dont want any DMG
we'll wait 4 our KaSh 4life

and every1 knows why did Shona quit the show.we are proud  2 be KaShians

from all 3 i'll 1st choose 2 that jenifer &shilpa. but my vote will go to shilpa