Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! (Page 50)

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Part -23
-----------

Geet's apartment

------------------------

Silence prevailed in the room. Time stood still as  three individuals sat quietly in three separate corners...lost in their separate worlds.

Dev
------

"I can't believe this... Geet slapped me ??? that too for  Maan??? My Geet???...oh.. but today she took that right away from me..She said she was not mine...Oh God,what did I do ?? Why is this happening to me?? Why is it always me who has to bear the pain of losing dear ones again and again??? By losing Geet today, I lost the only hope in this wretched life..I've nothing left!! Nothing!!!"

His body shook with silent sobs. Biting back more tears that threatened to overwhelm him,he willed himself to look at her.She was sitting on the window sill lost in thoughts.The mere sight of his
ravishing wife caused his mind to take a U turn..

"No!! No!! No!!" he shook his head.." I can't give up like this!! Why would I??This is not the time to wallow in self pity..Kya galat kiya tha maine?? haan usse aise zabardasti kiss karna theek nahi tha par  biwi hai meri,haq banta hai mera..I can never see her with Maan...I'll take her away with me..haan.. that's what I'm going to do..I'll make her love me.. she'll learn to love me and only me..but before that I have to do something to get back atleast a little bit of her trust."

Wiping his tears away with the back of his hand,he stood up..it was time for action!!

Geet
-------

"It's true that I never fell in love with him...but..but I cared for him,respected him..and he..with his disgusting actions destroyed it all..Even when Maan tried to convince me that Dev had gone rogue, I still had hope...because I had seen glimpses of that kind and caring person he kept hidden behind his  quiet demeanor.But today, he
crossed all the limits.. how could he stoop to this level??But still I can't bring myself to hate him totally..Why?? Is it because of the sympathy I have for him after coming to know about Karthik?? or is it because of my own guilty conscious?? Whatever said and done,he is the man I am married to..but I went ahead and confessed my love for another man to him...Did I do right?? If he stooped this low today, is he the only one to be blamed?? my words, my actions..that might have induced such an extreme reaction from him...,haina? Babaji,kya
karoon main?? Aap  hi mujhe sahi raah dikhaiye..  mujhe in uljhano se bahaar nikal dijiiye..."

Maan
--------

"I should be feeling happy that Geet chose me,she confessed her love openly..par...kya rok rahaa hai mujhe khush hone se?? Why this pain?? Why do I have the feeling that I have lost Sri forever?? I had never or rather could never give up on him completely..I always thought that ,I could bring him back from the darkness that has surrounded him..let him redeem his mistakes and start afresh..but today I took away his only hope..his life..his love..his Geet.. Unknowingly I've pushed him further into this dark abyss..Will I everbe able to save him??"

************************************************************************************

Unknown Location
------------------------------

"Chief,our suspicions were true, that Dev was two timing us. He never told us about his wife's friendship with Maan singh Khurana, directly
disobeying your instructions not to let Geet make friends with anybody else here.He didn't mention about the dinner at his house                    where Khurana was also invited and today,according to our sources Khurana went inside the apartment this morning and has not come out till now..It seems Dev has also joined them..We've to act fast chief. I think he has joined hands with his old friend..What if he discussed about our mission to Khurana???Maybe we should  postpone the mission and escape before they can get to us."        

A shot ran out hitting the man squarely between the eyes. His eyes bulged out  wide..he died instantly but his face had a confused expression..it was impossible that he could ever have known,what hit him and why...  

He sat staring at the dead man,the smoking barrel of his revolver momentarily pointed down. His stone heart didn't feel even an ounce of regret killing one of his most trusted and most loyal. He looked up to see the other men in the room cowering in fear.With a soft sigh,he
stood up,casually throwing his revolver aside.The room heaved a collective sigh of relief!!

"Oh come on... relax gentlemen..yeh toh kuch bhi na tha..just a little reminder for those who had forgotten who was and is in charge here.

Well,even though he had forgotten his 'aukat' and received his punishment for the same, we need to heed the warning. Cobra2, call our back up team.It's time for some real action!!"

Geet's apartment
------------------------

"ermm..Geet ,Maan, look I'm truly sorry. Mujhe woh sab kehna aur karna nahi chahiye tha..par kya karoon??..tum logon ko ek doosre ke itne kareeb dekhkar,mera dimaag khoom ghaya tha..Geet,I have hurt you bad..I'm sorry for my lowly actions...please forgive me."

They didn't say anything,but were listening to him and that was a very good sign..

"Maan,let's forget what happened here.What matters to me the most at the moment is your safety.. please contact the embassy and book   
tickets for you both.Please take Geet back to india..Save her Maan..please.." 

For a moment Geet and Maan stared at each other frozen with surprise.

"It's a great idea Sri,I'll make arrangements for Geet to reach India safely...but I am staying!" . Maan's  tone was firm.

Dev mentally flinched and cursed Maan, seeing his plans backfire..But he decided to try again..Turning to  his friend ,he put on the most innocent expression, he could muster..

"Maan,listen to me please.. you don't know what you are getting yourself into.. trust me..Go with Geet.. Maan.. please..for me ..for the sake of our friendship.."

He could see the naive and gullible Geet falling for his words,hook, line and sinker,but Maan still had that determined look.

"Sri,don't worry about me..I'm not an idiot ! I am an officer and I know my job."

"Maan please,this is not the time for arguments.."

"Exactly! Then why are you arguing?"

"Uff Maan try to understand!! Geet ,for God's sake,knock some sense into him. Maan,by now,I am sure they might have come to know about your presence here ..Go away..Save Geet and yourself!!"

"They??? Who are they?? Care to explain?"

Geet shivered at his harsh tone. she had never encountered this side of Maan before. She was awed by the charisma, the power,that oozed
from him..She fell more in love...

*************************************************************************************

"Sri,stop stalling and tell me...What is your mission? and who is your chief?"

"Get out Maan!!"

"Sri,this is your last chance goddammit!! Stop being such a sissy!! Speak up and expose the bas***d .Plead guilty and be  a witness..I'll protect you and save you..Help me bro,help me for old
time's sake..!!"

Dev didn't budge and Maan soon lost his patience.
He grabbed Dev by the collar of his shirt and shook him hard. Geet ,who had been watching the scene unfold with growing worry,raced to Maan's side,her eyes wide in horror.

"Chodiyena unhe Maan, you will break his neck."

Seeing her rattled condition,he checked his anger ,but didn't leave Dev's collar.

He bit out through gritted teeth, "Sri,I don't want to scare Geet any further,but you are not going to get away this time without answering..Speak up dammit..Who is this Chief??"

"I am the Chief!!"

The animal like drawl made the three jump out of their skins!!!

************************************************************************************

Okay lovelies..hope this was up to your expectations. I understand that,this was not a dhamaakedaar update..but sometimes filler updates are needed to take the story forward. Enjoy and don't forget to romance the lovely 'LIKE' buttonWink

Edited by tanya_vi - 30 July 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamidpurvascarce05vani0391swati2011lovelyninicukishsamixy2011preetianand21fatiya52110NK4MSK.Nazia01leothelionizzazubrfizza25yogita1382ammyicycoollathaauasmi123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhmans22-divya-virensthendral_111-Elfin-Sayianonabebumons_mbDazlingdivyasnemaankkaavvyyaaMSgayatriashuvarmamatha.soumimaaneetsouShilalipiClassy_Gallovepoorostanaum91surbhijn106sana.saba7Bkhassar786BluntlySpeakingmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlpearl_warriorkavya.sravyam-g19mirnalinistar_777maansi007am_sweet_parisrikrithiKkadssNirjhor105Escapistzaqxswanisharoy1TheBratvidu87raj_202sweet_angel27cyum321butterfly.tanuJayaRRocks.Dharaninavinats0101krndr-SmexySmile-ExpectoPatronumMsMovieloverneethuMGSea-HawkGudiyalovesgurusheetalvasagangesegbpaponeconbangaloreshoneygrape-Veritaserum-DilsayMaaneet.Loverammu5ritzy09libra25-Zahra15-kiran_ratiTeamMcSwarekMishti13rupzloveuminnie_tweetiemaankigeet4everbasicquestion1tintinusanu3108Ash1991mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1punjabi.princesanjucoolninandesha143aamirkhanfanajennshah10rsroopalit_areeb..hinal..mysteriousmillianuandavisweet scorpiomitzi11seemamaryShalve--Ratna--zaara2212preethiaShruti_GoyalKINGKHANFANCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangeljasraj123-Nia04--Mishu-Tyroarpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhag-BlushaLicious-DownhillkhwaishfanJanakivallav

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
wow awsome !!! 
do continue pls !! 
after a long time !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
u updated...am so happy...

awesome update...i loved it...especially the point of view of the three of them...oh no...again a cliff hanger...who is chief now?????me dying to know...

continue soon...

tanya_vi

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
loved the update...
so dev trying to play smart to get geet back...
it was nice to wat all 3 were thinking...
oh no cliffhanger again...
very eager to know who is this chief...
pl cont soon

tanya_vi

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Woah...after so long you updted...
Missed you so much.
Superb...loved it...
Updt soon.

tanya_vi

manjusha_92 Senior Member
manjusha_92
manjusha_92

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
superb update after a long time...

tanya_vi

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Brilliant ...but u stopped @ the wrong place place ...please cont. soon

tanya_vi

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks friends for your kind comments!! Niddzz missed you too dear..as usual your comments rock!! love yaSmile

Go to top