Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: THE STRANGER THREAD2 Part 24 updated! (Page 3)

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
congratz 4 the new thread!!!

continue soon!

can't wait...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread Tanya!!
xoxox

tanya_vi

-Nia04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nia04-
-Nia04-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
congrats on a new thread!! waitin for a update

tanya_vi

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
wow congrats for the new thread yaa..continue soon 

tanya_vi

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the good wishes !!Smile Update posting soon!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kkaavvyyaam-g1929priyaTheBratsanu3108maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum--Nia04-sweet scorpioRageOfAnAngel

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yipppeee,,,,,,,mk it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanya_vi

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Part - 18
------------

Geet's apartment
----------------------

"Oh I don't believe this !!" gasped Geet. "The key was with Sahil??

Did he know about it?? I mean did he know it's importance??Did he give you any clues?? I mean..."

"Whoa..whoa...hang on...hang on..meri maa...itne saare sawaal?? sab kuch batadoonga baba..pehle saas toh le lo.."

Hearing his teasing tone, she glared at him and stuck her tongue out !! He couldn't help laughing at her funny expressions..

"Maan aap bhi naa..iss waqt bhi aapko mazaak soojhtha hai!!..look at me I can hardly contain my excitement!! How did you handle all this bata dijiye na???"

Cupping her face,he gently kissed the tip of her nose.

"Nothing was easy Geet!! I had lost hope after Tara's death..then the sudden appearance of that tape pulled me back into the game..I did regain some confidence,but still was at a dead end !!

Geet, I'm sure you must have  heard the saying  ' whenever God closes a door,somewhere He opens a window!' ...This was exactly the slogan of my life at that time..When I thought I had hit a dead end..a window full of hope was opened for me...I mean..God literally gave me the key!!

Well,about Sahil,poor thing had absolutely no clue what it was..Tara had concocted some cock and bull story to make him wear that key... Without him getting suspicious, I  removed the key from the chain and put another pendant on it. I said the new pendant  made him look more handsome..and my bachcha easily bought it!!
"

********************************************************************************

Maan's story
-----------------

(part-9)

" I stood in front of the locker,staring at it as though it was 'The Pandora's Box'!! You can't even imagine my state of mind at that time!! I was excited beyond belief,,,wanted to open it badly and know the truth...but was equally wary regarding the demons it might unleash in my life...

My heart was beating so wildly that I thought it might knock its way out of my chest!! Trying to control the paranoia gnawing at my head, I opened the locker...Apart from couple of jewelry boxes, I found nothing
!!

I groaned at the anti-climax!! But then a piece of paper tucked under one of the boxes caught my eye..it was a hand written note from Tara!

"Sir,

If  you are reading this note ,then that can mean only one thing...I'm not alive...but you've found the key!! and I know that you'll definitely bring the culprits to justice...

Sir, after we left the cafe,I had this eerie feeling of being  followed! ...call it a woman's intuition or her sixth sense.. anyways.. Purposefully, I walked into a vegetable shop and later into a sweet shop!! I saw the same men in both the places trying hard to merge in the crowd..I panicked!! Thought of calling you up but my cell
battery died on me...Thought of going home,but since the coming days are bank holidays, I really needed to withdraw some money...I know you think I'm stupid,but my ATM card has expired.. After his demise,I was not in a state of mind to check all that...so  here I am at the bank writing this note for you... sir, you'll take care of  my family,na? Please keep them safe...

Oh,there I go blabbering..I forgot to mention the real reason behind the note..sir, what you are looking for is a 'pen drive'..it's in the red jewelry box..All the very best..and please stay safe..

Tara
"

My heart went out to her..She was a wonderful daughter,wife and mother and a very..very brave woman!! I mentally bowed before her!! But still  some facts didn't add up..if she had reached home safely, why didn't she inform me about being followed?? Why did she come to the house that fateful night?? Why didn't she call up
and cancel the meeting??

I decided to ignore these questions for the time being. Making sure that I was not being tailed, I headed to my office.

********************************************************************************

I sat gasping for breath staring at my computer screen. The images appearing on screen, blew my breath away !! At that very moment,I honestly wished  I had died in that ambush back in
Moscow!!

It was an amateur video shot in the dark..pretty shaky too..,but it was clear enough for me to see the face of the traitor...the face of the murderer of Tara, Rathod and my colleagues...the face of  my
best friend Srikkanth Singhania!!

"Sri, Where are you??"

"Hey Maan, What's up bro?? Na Hi na hello,kya hua?? sab theek haina?? You didn't come to office today..where did you go??"

"Woh sab chodo..yeh batao, where are you??"

"Where would I be at this time..in my office ofcourse!! koi kaam tha kya??"

"Haan tha!! Can we meet up??"

"Yeah sure,how about our usual place in an hour?? I'll wrap up my work by then!!"

"Sure.."

I disconnected the call and tried to fight down the rising bile in my throat. I was standing in Sri's empty office room!!

Okay people, finally I've put an end to the suspense!! The face of the culprit is out..and what remains is the face off..for which you'll all have to wait lil' more..Till then comment away...rate the update...ask doubts..rock the thread!!Smile

Next Part

Edited by tanya_vi - 30 July 2012 at 9:10pm

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

thahussssmarpsruthidpurvashanky18swtpoosunitasth1fatiya52110gagsyvishruti.siriyogita1382krishna.kasturi11sree12fizza25asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiamans22poojaaddisvrulsbhakbhartifanoptimismkirannaryaninonabebuanaum91surbhijn106drashtiMyAnGeLashuvarsanjeevani09kkaavvyyaarosesanamamatha.mangonafullyfaltuBkhassakadafi-Elfin-rostkavya.sravyazoha25star_777mirnalinimy_maan_geetmyedward12mansijani21m-g19scorpiodreamsmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlBluntlySpeakingmishtibanisharoy1abina03maansi007asmaniEscapistNirjhor105srikrithisweet_angel27puthTheBratKinshukKiDewanijazzerettecyum321butterfly.tanuMsMovieloverSea-Hawk-SmexySmile-krndrJayaRseshatreeRocks.DharaneethuMGnats0101bangaloreshoneygrapemaankigeet4everDilsayMaaneet.Loverkrati5wajiha-1basicquestion1rupzloveu-Zahra15-maneet-56Niharika.Nairlibra25ammu5ritzy09-Veritaserum-paponeconsanu3108mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyajennesha143kweetrockstarpunjabi.princesanjucoolsmallvillekomlikaninandanuandavimitzi11namita25monikasethmaaniqrat_areebrsroopali..hinal..mysteriousmilli--Ratna--shah10arpitajiTyrojasraj123---nishu---maaneetsangel-Nia04-Craziest_MGpreethiachsweety22Shalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212SheenGcianShruti_Goyal_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-DownhillJanakivallavkhwaishfan

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
o goddd,,that was prey thrilling!!!bt nw wat is d motive behnd this mariage?????????????????????n btw this story tellng is going for so long??isnt devv goin 2 cum home to his wife wid whom he has suddenly fallen in luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123tanya_vilovelycutietedy

Go to top