Welcome Back.
Great part..
Thanks for the  PM..
continue soon!
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesomeee
n welcome back dearrr
My darlings, thank you all so very much for the overwhelming response..I was kinda expecting chappals and rotten eggs,but your love  and appreciation totally blew me away!! I feel humbled and extremely lucky to have you all !!

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
Amazing
Continue soon
Xx
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

update update update... uh most awaited update ... Tania thanx thanx thanx for such a gr8 update... loooved it... I was doing a happy dance seeing ur pm... at last the thriller begins again

n coming to the update it was brilliant... loved the thought of three of them... they were so right in their place... I am loving ur characters... Maan is awsm... I fall for him when he was thinking about Sri n feeling guilty for snatching his last hope... n then he was emo about his friend but never forgot his duty as an officer ... such an awsm character u have portrayed

Geet's concern for Dev was right n I loved it when she thought she is equally responsible for Dev's reaction, yaah she is partly responsible and she wasn't wrong but still she is guilty to Dev 

n I really like Dev yaah he is negative but his very grey shade makes his character interesting ... with all his good n bad sides he is an equally brilliant characterization

Tania sorry for writing this essay but I could not stop myself from writing it... pls give the next update soon.. I l b waiting... dont make me wait for a long time again

Sayanee😊   

Hey Sayanee,I am very glad that you enjoyed the update..Keep rocking this thread dear..and yes, your essays are always welcome😉
OMGGG...u are back my friend 😃...and i loved it...that sri piece of crap still trying to play games😡..i wish Maan would have just killed him right there and then...
and Who is this chief ?? dying to know...
update soon hun :)
OMG Awesome, plsss update soon.
Welcome back
thanks for dhamakedar entry
Hi u r back...thanks 4 da pm n awesome update