Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
haye rabba ye kia ho gaya ... tanya itna break logi aap to mera kia hoga ... how will I survive with ur updates ...  nahinnn ... "sob" "sob"  ...

ok ... enuff of my nautanki ..  all the best for house shifting and congrats for the new house ...  I hope and pray that this new place brings health and happiness for u and ur family ... come back soon .. we'll miss you πŸ€— 

as for the update .. it was rocking ... loved the slapping session ... πŸ˜†

love
Sana
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
simply superb..
cant wait 4 next part
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful slapping session by maan n geet to [email protected] did Dev so low. He forcefully kissed Geet. We dont even get to see Maaneet properly kissing. N how could he. Loved the way the whole confrontation was formed
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

waah waah waah πŸ˜­ shifting residence huh? *running away to babaji praying u get net connection soon*

on a serious note CONGRATZ ON THE NEW HOMEEE hopefully u shall smoothly shift in n get net connection also soon πŸ€—

Thank you!! Oh I need your prayers badly yaar!! Tough times ahead for poor me..About net connection..I'm going to chew your Jiju's brains..tang aakar woh kuch zaroor kar legaπŸ˜†
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sindu555

haye rabba ye kia ho gaya ... tanya itna break logi aap to mera kia hoga ... how will I survive with ur updates ...  nahinnn ... "sob" "sob"  ...

ok ... enuff of my nautanki ..  all the best for house shifting and congrats for the new house ...  I hope and pray that this new place brings health and happiness for u and ur family ... come back soon .. we'll miss you πŸ€— 

as for the update .. it was rocking ... loved the slapping session ... πŸ˜†

love
Sana

Thanks sweetheart.!! Thanks for all the lovely wishes!! Gonna miss you πŸ€—
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hate this Dev😑

good Geet slapped him
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Thank you!! Oh I need your prayers badly yaar!! Tough times ahead for poor me..About net connection..I'm going to chew your Jiju's brains..tang aakar woh kuch zaroor kar legaπŸ˜†

dont worry tanyaaa hum aapke saat hai (filmfare dialogue πŸ˜†) haan jiju ko zaroor kahiyega ki hum aapke bina nahi jee saktiii 
libra25 thumbnail
awesome part...
break...o o...at this point...
not fair...
but a great ff
come back soon
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so the face off happened ..
and i am happy for that slap to Dev

now what????????/ i dont think he will leave her easily, maan and geet needs to move with all necessary documents
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome confrontation tanya. dev ko padhi 😑 bahut asha laga par yaar maan ko bhi padhi😭😭. how dare devil touch geet😑.

but ur writing is sooo goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sooo go and enjoy ur break and break ke baad milenge.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†