Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

res

*EDIT*

maar daala geet maar daala... maar daala tanya maar daala πŸ˜† bhai vah kya update tha! vah vah vah vah *maan style* 
when dev slapped maan i wanted to smack him right back. geet should hv done something to that useless fellow... chi chi babaji insaan kaisa kaisa hota hai...ugh dev stooping so low to show his love πŸ˜‘  seriously dev ek free advice dun tumhe just leave maan n geet alone... they r a couple made in heaven n u r a low filthy creature who decided to cheat ur own motherland for money πŸ˜‘ 

anyways tanya heard u r going on a break πŸ˜­ hume aisi halaat mein chod ke jaana acchi lagti hai kya  very bad very bad... i mean atleast i want to know whats going to happen next 

on a serious note u do deserve a break magar i shall reeelllyyy mishhh u come back soon peesh πŸ˜ƒ *making a baby face*

Thanks Madhu..Do you think I'm happy to go offline?? that too for so many days?? Don't know how I'm going to survive  Will miss you all !!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Thanks Madhu..Do you think I'm happy to go offline?? that too for so many days?? Don't know how I'm going to survive  Will miss you all !!

miss u tooo  how long is the break?? (babaji yeh jaldi vapas aani chahiye)
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy tanya...
sorry i haven't been commenting for the last few updates...i had to catch up...
the last few updates have been Fab, fab and just fab with the way u showed the fight between Maan and Dev/Sri...
and the latest one was just intense...intense slapping session..full-on...omg...Sri tried to kiss Geet...How dare he??? 
waiting for the end of Sri as he finally gets punished for his bad deeds...
tanya_vi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

miss u tooo 
 how long is the break?? (babaji yeh jaldi vapas aani chahiye)

Pata nahi baby!! I'm shifting residence today. so it might take some time to get the net connection and allπŸ˜”
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ho ho ho...such a violent sessionπŸ˜‰...cud  fell the air vibrating with it, the confrontation...
yet i feel sorry for dev...
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aep sach mein meri jaan leke chodoge !! πŸ˜²
Kya baat hai !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The confrontation was Fabulous , Mind-blowing , Excellent .
The Clash of the Titans πŸ‘
I Loooved it so much .

The entire update was like a paisa vasool entertaining movie ; 2 guys both have grey shades & a Beautiful damsel in distress who also is the object of affection for both = A Blockbuster Hit   

Brilliant writing Glitter Star RedGlitter Star GreenGlitter Star Blue

healths sake lose pretty ladies warm loving hearts circulating person

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Hey you are back!! πŸ˜Š Everything back to normal,I guess..I'm gonna take a break from Tomorrow..please keep sending PMs when you update..will catch up later!!

not yet yaar...no connection yet! had to visit the cafe for print out so, got into GF...yesterday too...today hopefully the net will be back.
and congrats on ur new residenceπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

Aep sach mein meri jaan leke chodoge !! πŸ˜²
Kya baat hai !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The confrontation was Fabulous , Mind-blowing , Excellent .
The Clash of the Titans πŸ‘
I Loooved it so much .

The entire update was like a paisa vasool entertaining movie ; 2 guys both have grey shades & a Beautiful damsel in distress who also is the object of affection for both = A Blockbuster Hit   

Brilliant writing Glitter Star RedGlitter Star GreenGlitter Star Blue

Hey sweetheart, Thanks so much !! I'm glad that you liked the confrontation part..Was wondering whether I went over board with the slaps!!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Pata nahi baby!! I'm shifting residence today. so it might take some time to get the net connection and allπŸ˜”

waah waah waah πŸ˜­ shifting residence huh? *running away to babaji praying u get net connection soon*

on a serious note CONGRATZ ON THE NEW HOMEEE hopefully u shall smoothly shift in n get net connection also soon πŸ€—
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...2 men fighting for 1 girl...i am loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
but that dev kissed her...😑
why ??? we don't even get proper maaneet kiss...
waiting for next update..
thanks for pm..
count soon...