Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so the flash back has come to an end...and truth is out...

and thanks that u gave us some Maaneet scene... really missed Geet a lot...

and all I'm waiting is for confrontation to happen between Maan and Sri regarding Geet...

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bangalores

part 20
finally everything is out in the open...waiting to find out how the tom nd jerry game began for Sri nd Maan!
part 21
can't really feel that Dev is such a bad guy...he does have shades of grey but not completely a bad person! he has even lost Geet coz of whom he cud have changed!

Hey you are back!! πŸ˜Š Everything back to normal,I guess..I'm gonna take a break from Tomorrow..please keep sending PMs when you update..will catch up later!!
Uh oh Dev doesn't seem happy :p
Update soon
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey,u were goin 2 gv us an update naaa,,,,b4 u go 4 a break???????
tanya_vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkaavvyyaa

hey,u were goin 2 gv us an update naaa,,,,b4 u go 4 a break???????

Will definitely post an update before I leave..don't worry😊
tanya_vi thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely comments and words of encouragement..They really mean a lot to me.
😊 Updating soon!!
tanya_vi thumbnail

Part - 22
------------

DEV

He flinched as he walked out of the Metro station.. The weather has een bad since afternoon.The cold wind tore at him. He pulled the ends of his coat closer together and walked briskly owards his home...home...that's where his Geet was..

Geet ...the name brought a smile on his stern face...her thoughts filled
his stone heart with warmth..Oh how he loved her!! He'd leave all
this..for her..for their future together!!

But ,will they let him go???

In his world,entry was easy ,but only one exit allowed --- death!!

No,he'll  play his cards close to his chest...he'll act according to their
plans,but the end..that's for him to decide...No witness elimination this time!!!...his Geet will never meet the same fate as the other girls,for sure!! She'll be deported to India..he'll collect his money and will ask her to join him..there' ll a surprise waiting for her..

He had bought a small island in the Caribbean..It was beautiful and
virgin..just like her!! She'd love it..and they'll live there for the rest of their lives!!

He was rejuvenated by the thought of having her all to himself!!
But before that he'll have to deal with him..his best friend turned worst enemy...Maan!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Maan was dangerously closing in...He needed to do something about
it!! All his previous missions had been successful because he dared..he had nothing to lose!! but now,he had Geet and she was way
too precious...

Unfortunately Maan knows his weakness!! and that had
displeased him to the core..That was an unwanted development in his otherwise smooth sail !! What if Maan manipulated this situation to his
advantage??

Even otherwise, Maan's growing proximity with Geet was worrying him..They seemed to be very much at ease with each other,,while Geet had never opened up with him the same way..
Coming to think of it,it was not her fault altogether,,he was the one
who had kept her at an arm's distance always...He had fallen in love
with her the very moment,he had set his eyes on her..Her pure heart,her innocence,her flawless beauty...everything about her was alluring..and he had wanted her then and there!!
Par iss Maan ka karoon kya?? Maan had always been the charmer
while he brooded in a corner !! Has Geet too fallen for his charms?? No... No ways!! He shook his head as though to drive away the annoying  thoughts out of his head!!

Oh forget it !! he'll deal with Maan when the time comes...But for now, he had only one wish..he badly wanted Geet  to believe every word of his concocted story and stay away from Maan till he
successfully wraps up his mission!!

Planning and re-planning he entered his apartment!
The sight that greeted him brought out the beast in him!!!

*********************************************************************************************

The Apartment

She distangled herself from Maan's arms and jumped off the couch. She was almost sure that her heart had stopped in her chest!! Swallowing hard ,she straightened her clothes..and managed to take a quick glance at her husband. She drew in a quavery breath at his thunderous expression!! Appalled and scared witless,she looked at Maan.

He stood behind her calm and composed ,squarely meeting her husband's furious glare! The atmosphere in the room was tense and electric!! She could sense the raging storm building up inside both the men. She needed to act before they went at each other's throat!!

"Dev,we need to talk!!" she said in a small voice,hoping against hope that she'd be successful in distracting him.But he appeared not to have heard her,for his gaze was still fixed on Maan!!

"Sri, relax!! No need to put up an act now..Geet knows everything..I've told her the truth..the real truth!! She knows who you really are and she knows why you married her!! I told her that you were just using her as a decoy and you'd leave her at the earliest opportunity!!"

T-a-a-a-s-h-h...The sound of the slap reverberated across the room.

********************************************************************************************

Geet gasped out loud !!  She quivered as her eyes filled up with tears...Maan didn't so much as flinch, although a bright red mark was rising along his cheek bone from the vicious slap,he just received.

Dev looked like a volcano ready to erupt!! He plunged forward and caught hold of Maan's collar..

"How dare you?? How dare you poison my wife's innocent mind?? How dare you touch her with your filthy hands??I know what you are after Maan..but trust me,you are never gonna get it!! You are never gonna win her heart,her love..She's mine..Only mine!!!"

Flying into a fit of range,he raised his right fist before punching Maan hard in the stomach.

Geet screamed as he buckled down in pain.

"Stop it Dev..just stop it!!"

Leaving Maan,he turned to her..

"Geet,you disappointed me today!! You broke my heart.I can't believe ki tum iski baaton mein aa gayi..how could you Geet?? Tumhe apne pati se zyaada iss beimaan aadmi par bharosa hai ??"

"Beimaan?? beimaan yeh hai ya phir aap??Kyun Dev kyun?? maine kya bigada tha aapka ki aap mujhe itni badi muzeebat main dal diya??"

"Geet,I don't know what Maan told you,but he's a liar..kuch bhi sach nahi hai..Trust me darling!!"

"Trust?? Do you even know what that means?? Aur kitne jhoot bolenge aap?? bas kijiye!!"

"Geet..baby please..", he took her hand in his and kissed her small palm tenderly..

She hissed and yanked her hand away from his grip!Irritated by her indifference,he grabbed her shoulders and yanked her towards him. She crashed against his chest. Squirming in his grip,she looked up to find his face dangerously close to hers. The passion in the depth of his smoldering eyes startled her! His hungry eyes scanned her face,before moving down her neck to her chest which was pressed against his own. She followed his gaze  and saw what exactly he was looking at! Disgusted, she struggled hard against his hard grip!!

**********************************************************************************************

"Chodo mujhe!!"

"Kyun? Kyun chodoon main?? Pati ho tumhara..haq bantha hai mera!!"

"Pati?? haq??", she scoffed at his words. "Kuch bhi nahi lagthe aap mere!! You married me and brought me here just as a part of your mission..as a mere pawn in your hands!! Thank God I met Maan here..warna main toh... ..." her voice trailed off ...her chest heaved as she fought to control herself.

"Since now I know who you  really are,I can't bear to be with you any more..I'm leaving!!"

He gritted his teeth as he tightened his grip on her..

"Mujhe chodne ki baat kar rahi ho?? mujhe?? Ho kya gaya hai tumhe?? Arre, main toh yeh duniya ko bhi chodne ko tayyar hoon tumhare liye, aur tum... ...Khair yeh sab chodo..I know you are hurt..but baby,I'm doing this for you..After this mission,you can't even imagine how rich we are going to be!! We'll go from here..away from everything..every trouble..wahan pe sirf hum dono honge aur humara
pyaar!!"

"Dev,Main aapse nahi Maan se pyaar karthi hoon. Main yahan rahna nahi chahthi...iss liye, for God's sake, chodo mujhe!!"

He felt a searing pain as though somebody ripped his heart out..Her words reverberated in his ears...

"Main Maan se pyaar karthi hoon!!"

******************************************************************************************

"No.. .. Tum sirf meri ho samjhe tum?? sirf meri!! " he roared!!!

She shrank back in fear . Seeing her flinch,he calmed down..

"Dekho Jaan,jahan mein tumhe le jaana chahtha hoon,wahan jannat hai..Once you are there,I'm sure that you'll forget everything.. everything including this loser! Mujhe ek mauka do jaan..I promise,main tumhe zindagi bhar khush rakhoonga!!"

"Aap samajh nahi rahe ho Dev. I don't love you..Mere liye jannat wahan hai jahan mera pyaar hai..jahaan mera Maan hai!!"

She glanced at Maan. Though his face was expressionless, his eyes endlessly proclaimed his love!!

"Geet ,look at me!! Do you know how naive you are?? You keep on accusing me of using you!! What do you think your so called 'pyaar' is doing?? He is also bloody using you to get back at me!! Samjha karo Geet,he doesn't love you..You are a part of his plans too..an important part ,using which he can bring my downfall !!"

She let out a deep sigh..

"Fine, chalo maan lethi hoon ki aap sach kah rahe hain..par, mujhe ab in baathon se koi farak nahi padtha..I just want to leave from here..chaliye Maan!!"

That's when  the last thread of his control snapped!! Hauling her more into him,he smacked his lips on her!!

*********************************************************************************************

She was his and only his!! He wanted to prove that to both!! But before he could deepen the kiss,he felt himself being pulled back from her!!

Maan had grabbed him by the collar. Turning him around,Maan punched him hard in the face. Drops of blood spurted from his mouth. He wiped off the blood trickling down his chin with the back of his
hand and turned to Maan with a murderous glare!! Before he could hit back,Geet stepped in between them.

He lowered his eyes under her piercing gaze..

"Geet,woh main..."

"Chi...How can you stoop so low?? Aise dikhathe hain apni mardanegi?? I hate you!! More than that I hate myself for believing you..respecting you!!"

She disgustedly wiped her lips with the back of her hand.Her expression and gesture irked him to the core!

"Oh..so...you didn't like it !!! Tumhe sirf mere choone se problem hai,haina?? what the hell where you doing on the couch with this bas***d??..woh bhi apne pati ke peet-peeche?? Bohot mazaa aaya kya?? Was he better than me??"

Without a word, she slapped him hard across the face!!

***********************************************************************************************

My pretty friends,I've updated as promised!! Niddzz,hope you enjoyed the slapping sessions..πŸ˜‰ Will see you all after the break!! Till then take care and Keep rocking my thread!! Ciao 😊

Next Part

Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was wonderful.

loved it ...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
res
*EDIT*

maar daala geet maar daala... maar daala tanya maar daala πŸ˜† bhai vah kya update tha! vah vah vah vah *maan style* 
when dev slapped maan i wanted to smack him right back. geet should hv done something to that useless fellow... chi chi babaji insaan kaisa kaisa hota hai...ugh dev stooping so low to show his love πŸ˜‘  seriously dev ek free advice dun tumhe just leave maan n geet alone... they r a couple made in heaven n u r a low filthy creature who decided to cheat ur own motherland for money πŸ˜‘ 

anyways tanya heard u r going on a break πŸ˜­ hume aisi halaat mein chod ke jaana acchi lagti hai kya  very bad very bad... i mean atleast i want to know whats going to happen next 

on a serious note u do deserve a break magar i shall reeelllyyy mishhh u come back soon peesh πŸ˜ƒ *making a baby face*
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so finally dev knows dat geet loves maan...i really liked d  whole confrontation scene between dem...awesome part...
  plz update as soon as possible...